It has just started

We told you yesterday, but you didn't listen. You felt threatened, and with a reason: a Reuters project, used by Bitfinex, with contacts on JP Morgan.
It is still in the top 600s user, the rocket has not left the ground. Be fast, you may not have another chance. Others are reading this too.

Attached: ToldYa.png (1376x900, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.kleros.io/kleros-transparency-report/
kleros.io/assets/Dispute-Resolution-Kleros.epub
medium.com/kleros/why-kleros-needs-a-native-token-5c6c6e39cdfe
youtu.be/I7oQ4UEEOTQ?t=955
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow! Its fucking nothing.

Attached: D430AAF6-E63B-4D49-BCBA-609A19B252F7.jpg (750x1121, 105K)

Also who is
>we

Klerosmarines, that's who

Buy high sell low

Attached: clownHonk.png (318x377, 80K)

first rhomus, then witnet now this. Please nigger

s-sir?

Attached: 749282829.jpg (750x1093, 145K)

Did some FA on Kleros. Its use case is completely fucking retarded. There is nothing it does that is inherently better than Ethereum. Its an Ethereum token that provides no real value and solves no problems over Ethereum itself. They throw around the fact that they are “going to be at Nasdaq” but that doesnt mean shit, they also went on April 16th 2018 and nothing came of it. Just being somewhere doesnt mean you matter to anyone there. Also, J.P. Morgan is a fucking lie. There is no partnership. Nobody on their team lists any qualifications because they have none worth mentioning, they are hawking their shitcoin to as many rubes as possible before jumping ship. Going to zero in a hurry.

these posts the last days are probably from the team anyway.
fucking leeches

what are you even talking about? It's not a competitor to ethereum. It's a failsafe when shit goes wrong. People can come in and say whether what happened was supposed to or not, that's it. It's working now for Ethfinex. It's about to have integration with Realitio smart contracts as well. I don't give a shit if you like it or not but don't act like it's nothing and don't act like it's something it's not.

14k volume KEK

IDEX = Shitcoin

Tell me when it goes on a reputable exchange

The current state.

poor stinkys will stay forever poor

It is called the snowball effect anons. Nasdaq news are circulating...
Tic toc
Tic toc

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-08 at 15.21.36.png (1334x386, 68K)

top volume is on IDEX at less than 2 BTC.

lmao

3 bitcoin volume. Very nice sirs.

It doesnt matter if they are TRYING to complete with ETH or not. ETH is a competitor purely by virtue of the fact that it does the exact same shit. The use case is not novel, or useful. Its an Ethereum token that essentially does nothing. Its going to zero, I can guarantee it. Thats not to say there isnt money to be made before it does, but this is a time bomb.

teach me to use idex

It unironically has more to show that Link, and everything you said applies to Chainlink. Oh the irony.
blog.kleros.io/kleros-transparency-report/

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-08 at 11.57.07.png (1710x302, 120K)

Watch out guys, they're THIS close to creating an oracle!!
Never done before.
whoa...

Attached: kleros.png (1339x789, 203K)

Im not arguing for ChainLink. I am saying that Kleros has zero applications for use that arent already covered by ETH. Not to mention, ChainLink is attempting to provide an oracle service that is blockchain agnostic. That IS a unique use case. Whether or not they will succeed is a different story, but they are at least attempting to solve a problem. Kleros Whitepaper reads like a 90 year old computer illiterate negro trying to describe smart contracts after reading a description of how a lawyer from the 1800s theorized they might work. We already have smart contracts, Kleros most cogently argued use case could be completely eliminated by simply writing a more specific smart contract. Dont take it personally(unless you work for Kleros), but its a bad long term investment. May be good for some PnD due to low volume, but its never going to be more than that. Accept it for what it is or lose all your money, I really couldnt care less.

They are still way behind $ZAP in creating oracles. Good luck with your also ran.

But go ahead, sell your LINK.

I was being sarcastic.

That Kleros retard is acting like he's about to beat Chainlink at creating the first "running" oracle, even though oracles were being made long before Chainlink, most notably by Oraclize (who are now also using Chainlink).

Check out their book: kleros.io/assets/Dispute-Resolution-Kleros.epub
Also check out the blog: blog.kleros.io

Before you continue talking out of yer arse

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
KLEEEEEEERROOOOOOOOOOSSSSS
Y U DO THIS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 72153455836.jpg (967x954, 219K)

No thanks. P N D.

The JP Morgan stuff is bullshit. They have some research intern or some shit.

The rest seems legit.

>github.com/kleros
>actually building hard

Might be worth a punt desu

Attached: 1420756797856.jpg (561x429, 70K)

Kleros is not competing with ETH.
The token is required (and just some stuff to get money) and could not be replaced by ETH.
See medium.com/kleros/why-kleros-needs-a-native-token-5c6c6e39cdfe by the Kleros team.
Or this video (mentioning Kleros token model): youtu.be/I7oQ4UEEOTQ?t=955

You may want to watch the whole video, people really need to identify tokens which can have value from the ones which are useless and will be forked out.

Clement lesaege if u readin this you will never succeed at anything by attacking people like Sergey
You look like a massive faggot and you should feel bad

It did not P yet you idiot, thats the whole point

Attached: 5F19812A-FA59-4089-AE14-66956EADAD6C.jpg (334x506, 42K)