Will this

See new ATH?

Attached: 1550682451918s.jpg (250x250, 3K)

i doubt it. also the team is exit scamming, isn’t it fairly obvious?

I'll be selling between 4.5k and 12k sats

I went ahead and sold 50% of my stack to buy CELR yesterday

I'm giving up on REQ

this wont ever happen.
if they had build out their initial road map. sure
but instaed they deleted their old roadmap and hired a bunch of pajeets to get projects on the "network" started.

Not even BTC is integrated. It's been over 2 years now. The simplest thing BTC intgeration, was NOT realised.

if you stay in this coin, or buy this coin knowing all of the history of REQ. you deserve to lose all your money.

I've got 40 ETH into this trash, I want to double my ETH but REQ has almost no volume.

Am I fucked?

it shit won't go up until you reqtards SELL!

my advice?sell before it goes to 200 sats.
btc will grow, there is no interest for REQ.
BTC rising will burry REQ.

I don't see it going down that low, unless the team literally announce their exit scam.

At least REQt has a well defined floor, at 550 SATs literally no one is left to sell.

There's actually a lot of teams building some cash generating apps on REQ, like Gilded and Zoidpay, so the use case is there.

The fear is the team is so lazy and amateurish, the cheese eating surrender monkeys are going to lose any remaining partners due to arrogance, not bothering to even email people and just fucking laziness demonstrated year round.

Attached: 1550684972925.png (1440x784, 135K)

Bump

You're retarded if you didn't buy 100k when we were at 500 sats

>at 550 SATs literally no one is left to sell.
for now. but if BTC starts dramatic rises people will dump even at this 550 sats ( near historically lowest price)

I did, at 550.

It's not a scam, just slow development, but if they get a working solution via V2, I think we'll be in good shape for the golden BVLL

I'm interested to see if they say much on the Thursday update thingy they've announced

the thing is. REQ might do a 2x, but all the rest will atleast 10x or 100x.

so selling the absolute bottom on REQ can still be a blessing.

REQ is going to be relevant ca 5 years time. While others 95% won't. Let that sink in

actually how the cards lay now, REQ wont be relevant. cant even do a btc integration in 2 years. with 30 million ? LMAO

this used to be my main horse in the crypto race. over the past year theyve realized just how amateurish and retarded they are. they cant even integrate btc into their payments system, they used to over announce stuff and claimed "MUH PAYPAL 2.0 MUH FIAT" now they aren't even giving people info on how long it will take to get simple functions down. adamreq did more work in one month than the entire faggot mozz team did in a year

I dumped my req and tron bags. Bought Hot and link instead.

Has anyone else done cross-chain currency swaps and integration?

t. checkmate

Attached: 1551825966310.jpg (697x534, 193K)

im still down 95% FUCKING SHIT FUCK MOTHER FUCKING FRENCH FUCKS I FUCKING FUCK YOU FUCKERS!

The rising numbers of get-scripting FUDsies tells me we're going to be rich very soon

>cant even do a btc integration in 2 years

Fo realz tho, this guy is so fucking pajeet it makes me wonder if he's reverse psychologizing us

Poorfag all in with 150k REQ here

....you know that it hasn't been two years, right?

not sure I trust any opinion of someone that cant even count months. Also the simplest thing was not BTC integration, guess u dont code homers. Itll be out real soon anyways.

Ill help your poor little self out - make sure u hold onto a bit : )

KMD has atomic swaps with all the major coins.
checkmate.

KMD is a meaningless, useless blockchain. Keep trying xD

Bump

I understand you are a brainlet.
keep buying REKT!

Bump

46k is enough?

the hype is long gone, and there’s literally no reason going forward for req’s price to rise. highly doubt coinbasepro adds such a shit volume coin along with such a shit tier team that can’t even communicate properly with their partners.

>5 years req will still be around

delusions my friend. team is cashing out soon and you know it. they have no track record of success. moneytis 2.0

I went all in on this when it was $1 how should I kms?

i still have hope that req will be $1 one day again

Bump