How do I legally start making money?The money I make from cash barely keeps me alive, and it only pays taxes + food...

How do I legally start making money?The money I make from cash barely keeps me alive, and it only pays taxes + food. I still live with my parents and go to university , 19 btw . I know what to do with them , Invest in houses , maybe even so crypto.I have no debt.

Attached: 1549713416502.jpg (823x960, 153K)

focus on uni, there's a very good chance that a lot more money will come from a result of doing well there vs. starting up random hustles.

Bump

What do you mean by ''random hustles'' ? Also , apart from politics my uni isn't teaching my anything.I want to someday start my own political party but I need money for that

Bump

'random hustles' are for people who cant sell their specialized skills and education as a service.

unless you come from a massively wealthy background, which from the sounds of it, you don't, you need to get an education that gives other people a reason to pay you more than minimum wage. a skill of some kind, not a broad education full of facts.

also, I am jewish and your picture offends me.

oh then fuck off kike bastard

stay poor

How much money do you make?

i am a subspecialized internal medicine physician in a suburban community, with partial ownership of the practice. Last year from my work, I took home just under $600,000 before taxes. that number does not include my investment portfolio or wife's income.

Also jew
fuck u bitch you won’t make it

Damn , all of you are jews. Oh well I still have my foreksin , don't I ? I hope I'll get rich so I can become a politician and eventually the Leader of my country. You know what I'll do after that? Kill all jews. You immoral pricks , I ask you , why do you even need money? I never see a jew actually buying something, just them saving up and continuing their cycle via their kids

>I never see a jew actually buying something, just them saving up and continuing their cycle via their kids
top kek

not sure where all the hatred is coming from. maybe if you stopped blaming entire groups of people for your shortcomings and focused on developing your own profession, you'd see that you could potentially provide immense value to those who need it.

you sound like someone who followed a pre-planned track in life with no other aspirations. be a man. pick a field of work and study + practice that skill.

youre an asinine whiner

shit , *I've never

I don't blame jews for my situation.I know they're at fault for other things.Wars, and so on.Search up the Rothschilds if you aren't best buds yet.Go on Jow Forums you kikes will see what I mean

you cant seriously believe that every single jewish person youve ever met is part of a big conspiracy against mankind? what does it even mean to say that jews are at fault? did I start a war?

I don't know if you did, your mother , father and grandparents certainly contributed. I have not met that many jews , fortunately

Attached: 1549179122783.jpg (1280x844, 175K)

Need I say more?

Attached: 1553686681220.png (600x805, 497K)

how did my family contribute to starting wars?

Man, power rager villains were hot as fuck.

Ask them.By stealing and lying to the goy , read your fucking Talmud, you'll see. Or is this all a kike act? Looks like it , but I'm not convinced.

If Hitler really wanted to do anything he would have gone after the zionist leaders instead of everyday jewish folks. He's a puppet and you're a fucking idiot.

this

Attached: who.jpg (599x549, 106K)

Based OP, you are going to make it. unironically just learn to code.

yeah, youre definitely not going to make it.

Whose puppet? The zionist leaders were way to powerful , they even funded him

Attached: 1554714346463s.jpg (125x111, 3K)

>It's the jews
>it's freemasons
>It's rothschilds
>it's reptilians
>it's annunaki
>it's black people
>it's white people
>it's asian insectoids
>it's the bourgeoisie
>it's monarchs
>it's aristocrats
>it's the vatican
Grow up you incessant faggot.

I know how to .Only python atm though

You sneaky cunt , we both know I speak the truth , but you don't what the goy to find out

Attached: 1554720010359s.jpg (90x125, 3K)

Don't listen to the physician jew OP, his job will unironically be outsourced to AI in due time and with good reason. Medical malpractice is criminally high in the US due to the incompetence of medical doctors. We all know the medical industry is just a big insurance money honey pot for these people. Last time I went to my physician I was more informed than he was on my condition, he layer called to apologize and say I was correct, no larp. Learn to code OP, you could be programming the future physicians that will diagnose with a +/-0.5% margin of error.

Please go back to Jow Forums and don't come back.

Learn from the jews. Never make yourself seen as a clear enemy. if you actually want to take down anyone you have to do it from the inside without them knowing it. Read some books like "The 50 laws of power" and maybe "Think and grow rich" if that interests you.

I'm 19 as well. Got to a 21k LINK stack through some stuff. At $20 I can retire very comfortably, but I actually have a certain startup idea that might be quite big. I guess I'll see. Best of luck to you and don't stay too long on Jow Forums it messes up your mind and is full of negative shit.

Attached: sergeychess.jpg (642x690, 58K)

Not doing that.Question , how did YOU get rich?

They already know I'm the enemy.They watch us all.Maybe I will learn from then , but that would be below my moral standards

>moral standards
>biz
pick one

kek'd

I've been on Jow Forums. They live in their own little bubble. Their research is horrible and the one time I was there I had to spoonfeed them tons of information even though I came there to ask a question. Ended up doing all the work myself. They're horribly informed and don't want to see past their little bubble of Jewish domination. And you're exactly that too. You're one of the poor retards in the world that's better off being a working horse cause you lack all ability to think critically. You just want to belong to a group and adopt the group mentality. That or join the military, it's usually where people like you end up.
>how did you get rich
Really none of your business. You're probably some 16 year old idiot whose still wet behind his ears.

OP, unironically you need to learn from the Jews, they are really good at what they do. Yeah they subvert other races but really its those races own fault for falling for the garbage instead of instilling the same values for community and tribalism the jews do. Its easy to blame and hate others but that just blinds you to the truth, that truth being people are moronic sheeps who for the life of them cannot think for themselves. Learn to be productive, work hard and give yourself value that even the wealthy jews are willing to pay top dollars for. If you are too weak to fall for subversive marxism then you don't deserve to be in the gene pool, stop letting pol cloud your mind with garbage.

I am by far more intelligent than you , at least in critical thinking.If you don't want to share your jew secrets, gtfo

Keep saying that to yourself. And when you're done in university you can join the ranks of all the other little working horses and you can rant and shout on Jow Forums for the rest of your life how the jews are at fault. Enjoy that ;)

Fucking kike. When I'm done , I'll start my political party , and I will kill all of the jews in the world.If I won't , my friends will , and if they don't , someone from the future will see my efforts and finish what I couldn't .Enjoy your luxury , kike , soon , your kind will be full of bullet holes

What even is the point in your life? What drives? Only money? Wouldn't expect more from you. C'mon bastard , tell me what you do , how you got here and what you had to sacrifice.Open yourself up , prove you're as human as me , and not only a mess of bones and flesh. Prove you have morals , a goal , a family. Prove you're smarter than me.Prove me wrong

Who do you think I am? Is everyone that doesn't condemn jewish people a ''kike''? I'm not going to tell you anything because I don't think you deserve to know. All you want to do is kill people. You have no respect, you have no humility and you're a little naive kid.

Attached: workinghorsche.jpg (1280x720, 247K)

reading this thread made me sad cus this guy wants to make money but any advice he gets he chalks up to "muh jews." very sad to see people behave this way. use your head OP, and maybe you'll come to realise that no group of people are colluding in a grand conspiracy that is borne from their blood.

with that said, the only legal way to make money is to become and employer or employee. if you want to make a lot of money as an employee, you will need a diploma to show you're not completely 100% braindead. or you could ask someone you know for a job and prove your skills and worth, an uncle perhaps?

You're an absolute retard , you just said you are a kike.Also , you didn't answer my question , kike.One day . your parasitic kind will go.

There's a lot of jews ITT , and if not jews , shills. I used my head to come to this conclusion , I didn't always think jews were like this.Look at their history , they've been persecuted by all the civs they've ever met and settled nearby.I think YOU should use your head

proof of your mighty autism

Attached: retqrd.png (571x112, 11K)

>I want to someday start my own political party but I need money for that
What? First that doesn't require money. It requires connections and networking from current politically engaged people. Second. That is not a career. You need to major in something that will make you money as a fall back for if your political aspersions don't pan out.

Sorry , wrong photo

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-08 (0) biz - How do I legally start making money The money I ma - Business Financ (1184x98, 15K)

I never said that. All you've done so far is put words in my mouth.
Prove of what exactly?

First, yes you do , in my corrupt kike country , and secondly , I am a part time programmer.Learned python , going to lear HTML soon.

Wrong photo, check other posts , sorry , I got a little confused
>inb4 you call me a work horse again , I am not good for physical work, only mental so you're wrong there , but it's understandable since you don't know me personally , you only see a radical , racist perspective of me.
Usually I introduce people to my beliefs in real life, segway like.

ephraim pls go

The people with the biggest mouths often have the least to say. I think you're not just a little confused but dramatically confused. You know programming languages? Not my field but plenty of people have made themselves a fortune doing it, so explore some service/product that's needed and develop it.

But take this from me, you won't get anywhere with this attitude you're putting up. You're quite litterally only wearing yourself down with all this hate your propogating. It's physically very unhealthy to hate.

Are you religious?

I do not believe in anything. I am a nihilist

You seem to have plenty of beliefs/opinions about the world, jews and money. I don't think you really understand what belief, truth or knowledge even is. Why do you want to start a political career if your core belief is that everything is pointless? Sounds like you're an idealist more than a nihilist.

>''Truths are illusions, of whom we forgot that they are what they are''
-Nietszche

I too like Rick and Morty.

Nice quote.Well my purpose is ridding the world of jews for the people that have different beliefs than me.Honest people , that work , unlike (((them))) .
It's not necasarilly that I don't believe in anything , but I sincerely would not be surprised if ANYTHING happened.That's my mentality.Sounds like you're a jew, because you're trying to make me look condescending and to convert me into being a stupid goy again.Or am I wrong?

>Top kek

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)