IF YOU ARE WONDERING WHY THE COORDINATED MASSIVE FUD, SWINGER TRANNIES ARE SCARED

twitter.com/CloudExpo/status/1115262387907629057

Attached: LiterallyWho.png (1080x1080, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oracle_Corporation
blogs.oracle.com/blockchain/london-calling:-dont-miss-these-blockchain-sessions-at-oracle-openworld
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who?

Attached: 1546749795019.jpg (1412x794, 1.03M)

Oh boy
I remember the oracle breadcrumbs
It’s all true isn’t it

Muh dick hard !!!

I have the biggest grin on my face. I have an immense love for the turbo-autists on this board for shilling Link.

t.120 iq

SAGE

oh wow thanks OP, let me add this on to the "THIS IS HUGE GUYS I SWEAR" list. idk who more delusional you thinking theres link swingers who coordinate fud or the people who think this tweet is so huge but price dumps 10%
good job OP really i mean it good job buddy!

Holy shit. Unironically huge

Literal who on their meme blockchain, yay... Proof of concepts that haven't made a single cent after 2 years of extracting money form the retarded. Should be fucking illegal.

The company named Oracle is bending the knee and using the Chainlink network and you faggots are still fudding. You've had 18 months to accumulate.

>high iq
>still needs retards to tell him what to do
chainlink in a nutshell everybody

lord

OH FUCK

Kys but unironically

fudding? i think people have a right to feel justed that such "huge news" is coming out left and right but there is zero price action lmfao huge news hahahahhahahahaha

The only thing that should be illegal are retards like you.

wtf
This must be fabricated somehow.

Attached: 1553589102344.jpg (593x593, 125K)

Literal hue as usual

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-08-18-40-31.png (974x499, 148K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Why would swing linkers fud btc moving gives us cheap link

we discussed it a month ago when it was announced and it's literally just one dude working at oracle in brazil doing his own side project thing at some shit tier conference, it's not an official oracle thing
still pretty cool that it's getting attention but it's not that big (for now)

>look for that tweet
>it's real and was posted today
mfw

Attached: 1333522096176.jpg (500x667, 108K)

It's a pajeet that works at oracle presenting at a pajeet conference and not at all in an official capacity

nulinkers still salivate and call it 'oracle parnership' or 'oracle is using chainlink' and then wonder why the price doesn't pump as a result of their fabrications

Oracle will use chainlink eventually. Everyone will. But forcing shit like this pathetic and gay.

lmao a literal subhuman
t. xrp / qnt / kleros nigger

>kleros
easily the most retarded and forced shit in the last few days, kys pajeet

And Jobs was just a fatherless mutt holding up a phone to a bunch of fat wannabe journos in 2007.

Cope harder.

The price has doubled since the start of 2019 and is up 5x the ICO price.

You faggots need to come back to reality and realize that speculative rushes aren’t the norm. Your shitcoins aren’t going to grow 50x in a year again.

Everyone should be ecstatic with their returns if they bought the dip. If you all really think that Link is legitimate, you’re not gonna get rich over night. Look at companies like Google and Amazon: companies that changed the world.

Not sure about that
>CloudEXPO Verified account
>CloudEXPO is the World’s Most Influential >Digital Transformation Brand! [June 24-26 >Santa Clara Convention Center] Tickets Here
>New York City | Silicon Valley

Comparing a billionaire CEO to a fat fucking huenigger is such a good comparison, thanks user just bought 100k

you retarded dumb fuck oracle is a 137 billion dollar company. All crypyo is 179 billion dollars and only eth has a working product this will change the whole industry and you think it will only 50x value faggot i bet you are a discord tranny

Kys you filthy cockroach

>not knowing what Oracle is
>not knowing what CloudEXPO is
It's like you're trying to be retarded.

Are you done?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That's another Saturday!

Dope let me take my couple bucks of profit..wow the 4th industrial revolution is amazing i can finally afford a cheeseburger yes! Fucking faggot

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: wtf.jpg (736x552, 47K)

no i could keep going just like you guys do every single day making a shitstork out of LITERALLY NOTHING ITS A PAJEET doing a presentation at a no name conference and you guys are going crazy over it
>muh oracle doing demo project
>price crashes 5 cents
GOOD JOB! *clap clap clap* YOURE DOING GREAT BUDDY

Keep going then

You really are mistaken how few people know about this. Even the smartest minds in gov’s have know idea. Finding breadcrumbs differs from understanding ChainLink

Apes are so fucking ugly. Extinction when?

>LITERALLY NOTHING
Oracle corporation ... is literally nothing. Please say that one again, as thinking this in a sincere manner is sufficient proof of pathological delusion.

im done i cant take it anymore this is all a sick joke

Does this mean something? Should I sell my links? This clown timeline confuses the shit out of me.

>head blockchain guy at Oracle is doing a presentation specifically on Chainlink on behalf of Oracle, at Silicon Valley's CloudExpo
>"i-it's nothing guy'ze I swaer!!"
Your mental breakdown is my entertainment.

Attached: 1455023990793.jpg (1000x1926, 482K)

ITS A DEMO DONE BY A PAJEET WORKING FOR ORACLE THIS ISNT ORACLE DOING IT, if link was actaully worth it it would be oracle themselves doing it you fucking idiot

Ok

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: shitshappening.jpg (1600x1200, 242K)

>DONE BY A PAJEET WORKING FOR ORACLE
>THIS ISNT ORACLE DOING IT
This is the kind of thing you write when you have no idea what the concepts "company" and "employee" mean.

>it would be oracle themselves doing it you fucking idiot
It is Oracle Corp presenting you absolute asscapped retard

They don't want to hear the truth. they live in a fucking fanatasy world where Samsung is pumping link bags and not a hacked exchange, and anyone who dares point out the absurdity of these conclusions is spreading coordinated FUD.

The Linkmarines are offically fucking XRPtards.

literally dumping right now from the news lmao

based and redpilled.

>blatant projection
Please go and scream at some random wall, like you usually do.

Attached: oracle chainlink cloudexpo.png (565x713, 254K)

kek when your all in but still enjoy shitposting come on guys you dont know by now anyone talking shit about link is balls in? We are just bored by now theres nothing to do

fuck you 1000$ EOY!

Oh we know.

Imagine being a nolinker

Shame that the phrase "oracle corp" and chainlink are completely unsearchable in the way we want it.
Have to find official Oracle Corp materials...

Oracle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oracle_Corporation

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: omg.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

you must wait for me faggots my vidt hasn't mooned yet

>120
>high iq
kek

Why does reading this make me hard? so weird...

What maeks me sad about this is that you faggot are onboard but don't really even seem to comprehend Chainlink in the most fundamental ways.

If Oracle wants to use Chainlink, wouldn't they just fucking use it? Rather than having some third party break the news on twitter.

IDGAF what you guys think. Prepare for dissappointment (again) in the very near future.

oh look its nothing

cool, hope you sold then.

>head blockchain guy at Oracle
not the case you absolute brainlet, he's a mid level engineer in fucking brazil
this is just as retarded as the samsung shit, or the salesforce shit before it
mainnet announced at dreamforce, remember that bullshit?
only the lowest of low iq linkies like finrekt are unable to process this information accordingly

1000 suicides eoy!

nigger titties!!!

You don't "just use" paradigm shifts you tard.

>he's a mid level engineer
He's literally the "Principal Cloud Architect".

>Blockchain Sessions at Oracle OpenWorld London
>Jan. 16 & 17th
>If you're in London or close by, then you're invited to attend these sessions to learn more about blockchain. The agenda covers topics as diverse at tracking supply chain items with blockchain, to using blockchain to establish and verify digital identity.

>Blockchain — A Use Case Deep Dive and Technical Demos
>Bringing Enterprise to the Blockchain
>Product Traceability Powered by Blockchain and IoT
>Liquid Talent: Workforce 2.0 with Blockchain
>How to Build a Decentralized Blockchain App with Oracle Blockchain Cloud Service
>Blockchain, IoT, and AI: Maximizing Value Through Embedded Business Applications
>Product Traceability and Recall with Blockchain and Augmented Reality
>A Holistic Approach to Harnessing IoT, AI and Blockchain Technologies for Retail
>Five Essential IoT and Blockchain Innovations to Transform Today’s Supply Chain

blogs.oracle.com/blockchain/london-calling:-dont-miss-these-blockchain-sessions-at-oracle-openworld

Attached: oow_london_dates.jpg (500x281, 40K)

Sure

Unironically huge and unironically mind blown hat I can still buy LINK under $1

Attached: Untitled43.png (236x269, 20K)

Please go back to twitter. You guys have made this board unusable. I remember when I first got into LINK the project was so attractive and Linkies were by in large very smart people. Now it has devolved into this.

I'm gonna screencap this exchange. Nothing is happening. Nothing is going to be announced. If oracle wanted to make smartcontracts, they'd do it. Do you really think this fucking brazilian is gonna hop onstage and say 'oh we at oracle love chainlink that's why we're eliminating traadional invoices and conducting all of our business through SCs".

You're retarded. This is not official. It's nothing. Just like that RUssian nigger from microsoft that contributes to github as hobby. I've see this shit happen so many times now it's honestly vexing.

>This is not official.
See When you shit in the street, say hi to every Pajeet you meet.

This is the best part about Chainlink
It’s shilled to subhumans lurking biz that don’t have an idea what Oracle (the corporation that bought sun, that runs databases for almost every fortune 500 company) is, next thing is retards asking who IBM or SAP are.

This is the 4th INDUSTRIAL revolution kids, recolutionizing the INDUSTRY.
Chanlink is the INDUSTRY STANDARD and will be used by every IT company that wants to implement and work with the blockchain standard.

Now go buy Kleros as they are closer to building oracles than /ourguy/ Steve

Steve?

>Now go buy Kleros as they are closer to building oracles
Care to explain?

>Nothing is going to be announced
Something was literally announced. The delusion, holy fuck.
No conference would ever do anything, including announcements, that would displease Larry Ellison as he would absolutely annihilate them with his army of lawyers.

Attached: download.jpg (1200x900, 119K)

fake and ghey

UHM...GUISE?! WHATS HABBENING HERE? ARE WE IN THE 10k TIMELINE?

Attached: 7B3FF9A0-9CC4-4FA4-9A6B-601D712EE09C.jpg (640x597, 239K)

ugh fuck. It’s from cloudexpo. I kinda got confused thinking it was oracle doing the retweet. jokes on me

It's ... happening ...

Attached: download (1).jpg (525x362, 92K)

Attached: 2rdkbw.png (205x246, 4K)

Come on newfags, please lurk more

Not really an argument

he's just a mid level engineer working with brazilian startups to implement Oracle solutions
it's literally like when you thought the salesforce "implementation architect" roastie was also someone important because you don't understand how job positions work in these huge corporations

Jewish Weather Modification programs also have Principal Cloud Architects. Coincidence?

Chainlink is a part of a standard implementation of blockchain tech for Oracle Corp? Great news.
Now I remember why I quickly learned to mentally filter out Chainlink fud posts. They are pure retardation distilled more often than not.

Not to fud but this guy already said that it's just a personal project at the moment when he announced this speech

Attached: oracle.jpg (557x130, 15K)

Things changed one can clearly see.

Fuck

>he's just a mid level engineer
He's literally the principal cloud architect, and is presenting on behalf of Oracle.

>just a personal project
See

Lmao how delusional can one group be? He literally says oracle is not using CL and it’s just his side project

>there's even an argument happening

Attached: oogaboogaaa-1.jpg (800x450, 42K)

Of course Oracle doesn't "use" Chainlink, no one does because the product isn't out yet. Doesn't mean they're not looking into it.

this is getting sad