Crypto[currency] is a far better way to transfer value than pieces of paper, that’s for sure

>Crypto[currency] is a far better way to transfer value than pieces of paper, that’s for sure

>Musk said the technology behind bitcoin is “quite brilliant” and “it seems like there is some merit to ethereum and maybe some of the others.”

>cnbc.com/2019/02/20/elon-musk-paper-money-is-going-away-cryptocurrency-tech-has-merit.html?__source=twitter|main

Nocoiners and bobos are absolutely terrified. Crypto is the future! Genetically engineered cat girls will become a reality! We are golden bull!

Attached: jmuyt.jpg (2255x1641, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-09-18/china-social-credit-a-model-citizen-in-a-digital-dictatorship/10200278
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

elon “free eth giveaway sirs” musk

Wow another 'inspirational' obvious quote from the brilliant Elon Musk.

China is mostly paperless btw. Fake money is rampant.

doge $5 EOY

Attached: uu.png (675x555, 101K)

What about my gold eagles, Elon?

cringe

>develop Alzheimer's
>can't pass money to kids

So brilliant. Really makes you think

>Can't just make a smart contract that release access code when you're incapacitated

I agree. Paper money is dumb. You can trade gold and silver if you want to transfer physical wealth and use crypto to buy your dragon dildos on amazon.

>mfw this fucking april fools meme caused a 35% spike for dogecoin and you didn't ride the wave

Attached: crying wojak.jpg (700x700, 94K)

Oh wow, a whole $350
You’d be the richest guy in mumbai

free money is free money

>literally can't because a smart contract is public and can't contain a secret

my portfolio is literally TSLA and ethereum

Elon will be the death of me

Worth noting that it happened extremely quickly as well. They don't even accept credit cards in a lot of places anymore. Either use WeChat or get the fuck out. Surely this is because of an authoritarian government, but I can see it happening in western societies as well.

>>literally can't because a smart contract is public and can't contain a secret

The smart contract itself is a black box. You can also use simple encryption to hide information as well. The only reason you might think smart contracts are public info is because most of them follow muh open source.

You guysve probably seen similar information, but this lays out the situation nicely for normies. We'll be fucked if we dont find a way to avoid this.
abc.net.au/news/2018-09-18/china-social-credit-a-model-citizen-in-a-digital-dictatorship/10200278

>owning a box in a bank with logins to your wallets that is registered to your name isnt possible

this is the guy who's car company is failing, right?

couldn't you just leave the login information for all your devices/accounts/etc for whoever executes your will?

the doge april fools joke literally created the breakout above 4200 and the new bull market

yeah check out V and MA stock

Clown world.

he told what everyone here already knows
he's a geniussssssssss guyzzzzzzzzzzzz

Scandinavia is even more paperless. People sometimes get surprised if you want to pay cash here. Especially if it's some that costs $50+.

It might be obvious to you, but most people disagree with it.

Paper money might be going away but fiat isnt. He means the actual paper as legal tender. Crypto is way too volatile to be seen as anything but a product.

My oldest son is the only person in the world that would know how to access my crypto if I died. I'll show the other kids when they're old enough. They'd have to probate my will to get access, but they'll know how to do it when the time comes.

what a goy
they can abolish banks tomorrow and you would still cuck back to them the very next second