Wanted: Somebody to go back in time with me

This is not a joke. P.O. Box 91 Ocean View, WA 99393. You'll get paid after we get back. 21 BTC in 2029's price. Must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before.

Attached: timetraveler.png (1819x815, 104K)

Ah, I thought I might meet you again in this instance. What makes you think you'll succeed this time?

OP is a faggot

Attached: safety not guaranteed.jpg (500x466, 63K)

Larp

Tempted to show up just so I can get some of whatever you're on.

>timetraveler.png

I cannot even start to imagine how heavy your bags are becoming

Come to Silverdale, I'll meet you at my place

Im a quadrillonaire, look at the pic BTC is $6 million by 2029. Im going to go back to 2019 and buy the bottom all in.

Titor my shit up, senpai

quality larp

Guys don't do this I come from the past and we both mined Bitcoin in 2012 like madmen using lots of different addresses. The faggot fucking drugged me and stole my Bitcoins months before the planned crazy bullrun and my life went to the worse after that event.
I'm going there just to end him. I'll do it even if means that my timeline will never happen and I cease to exist. This cunt deserves it.

The reason we call it a crab market is that it moves sideways. Like a crab.

good movie. watched it twice

you can buy several lambos with 0.1 BTC in 2029

Guys I come from the year 2035 to warn you about your excessive time travel. By my time ypu have succesfully turned NEETS into the ruling class, I can't get specific, but it shouldn't be hard to figure out why this is a bad idea. You've already upset the balance of power to an extent that I don't believe it will ever be able to be rebalanced, for example, due to the extreme amount of lambos purchased they are now as common and cheap as a used toyota camry in your time.

thank

Based reference

newfag, you are not the man now dog.

>Must bring your own weapons.
what will we encounter and how ARs do you think will fit in the back of a delorean?

Inflation is one hell of a drug.

this thread is really fucking with my head frens....I'm pretty sure it's all happened before.

Link marine here from 2070 we got main-net finally

Attached: pringlo.png (1131x980, 1.59M)

Actual time traveler here this is the bsv chart welcome to clown world

Attached: 39D7E144-13BD-4A5F-BF35-5D5837DDCED3.jpg (614x292, 43K)

CSW is dead in 2029, he went full cobain.

Attached: csw.png (664x4124, 399K)