5 year resume gap

>27y/o
>5 year gap from finishing university to present day where I am a NEET

What are some good ways to fake this gap in my CV so it looks like I wasn't just shitposting on Jow Forums all this time?

Attached: 1554692922951.jpg (737x671, 74K)

Babysitting

Lol fuck no

taking care of sick relatives

Cryptocurrency 2014-2019
self employed

Ontrapreneur

This is the truth actually, but the unfortunate thing is I didn't really make any significant money with crypto and I tried a couple of online businesses ideas but I didn't make many sales. Basically did horribly at everything i've attempted in the last 5 years.

So my problem is how do I put that on my resume lol

Palliative care for sick family is the unquestionable one

Just say that you were an amateur nigger-stomper that never managed to go pro.

Hey I'm 27 too

I've never had a job though and am the eternal NEET - All the jobs I'm qualified for pay less than my entitlements aswell

Attached: Strong Crab Market.png (610x611, 655K)

based OC

Professional electronic trader.

Did you make any money?. What's your degree? Try to link both with some mental gymnastics.

just say you had a go at a private venture that ultimately failed

>i worked for request network

You can just tell them that you made enough money to survive doing crypto. Don't have to tell you failed.

Statistical analyst.

Just tell then you invested chain link. They'll understand.

Just lie

It's totally fucked. I checked jobs today and they want ludicrously motivated highly driven passionate people with degrees and 3+ years work experience just for some shitty mundane entry level job in marketing. Fucking joke.

I traded stocks, FX and crypto for 5 years. I made some money but net flat pretty much. I've tried a few bootstrapped businesses and still attempting a couple at the moment. It's all still ongoing, not like I lost everything and quit. I just haven't had anything that I can call a success yet and now I probably need to look at getting a job to continue. My degree is in Business.

Ok thanks will probably do this

lol

Yes but i'm trying to work out specifics here

Attached: snib bear nose.jpg (288x247, 14K)

Attached: snib bull.png (876x682, 177K)

2014-present: Onahole tester and reviewer

defo the sick relatives one is good

yeah I guess that's hard to prove and reflects on your character in a positive way. although 5 years seems too long to claim I was doing that for

>I traded stocks, FX and crypto for 5 years. I made some money but net flat pretty much. I've tried a few bootstrapped businesses and still attempting a couple at the moment. It's all still ongoing, not like I lost everything and quit. I just haven't had anything that I can call a success yet and now I probably need to look at getting a job to continue. My degree is in Business.

This is all relevant experience that should be put on your resume. Just make sure you phrase the day trading stuff in a way that doesn't have you come across as a gambling addict.

say that you were a vaginal plastic surgeon and you trimmed some roast beef in your time

starting businesses and daytrading is something that is positive. you weren't neeting. just tell them that you were doing it in a positive way

Holy kek

>lying
garbage subhuman behavior

You've got 5 years of junk experience that means an employer will just look at your CV like a graduate CV.

Don't let this stop you applying for jobs, once you get in, nobody will care about the gap anymore.

It doesn't really matter what you put down. Nobody is going to care much about 5 years of junk experience, best to not really draw attention to it.

every neet should start an LLC at the start of neeting as a fallback if they want to wage again

Attached: FBA832A5-D996-4982-AF2B-2CA14E7832AE.png (547x507, 171K)

thanks a lot. will definitely use this
t. mom has terminal cancer :(

This

Attached: Snibs becomes Crab 17.gif (636x353, 1.07M)

Your parents failed you. How on earth did they let you stay NEET for so long?

so... this is who crab-17 was all along...

>5 years of neetdom
you fucked up, mate

Attached: 1543583974709.png (512x422, 231K)

>Palliative care for sick family is the unquestionable one

this

You know it.

Attached: 1553048166686.gif (337x398, 119K)

Put in there something like ETC dev team so you get credability but it can't be verified. Then hang yourself.