Pewdiepie shilling Lino blockchain (DLive)

How do I profit from this?

Attached: 0.png (200x200, 8K)

You dont, but he does.

wondering the same

1st step: short your life
2nd step: neck yourself you bisexual nigger

You profit by making a channel just like youtube

I think it's a move by (((them))) to take him down. Pretty sure he is shilling a ponzi without knowing it and sec gonna rape him sooner than later

Shameless selfbump

You have to be 18 to post here kid

this gonn be good

dLive is a pile of garbage, even stream.me was better

nothing is going to topple Youtube in the near future, face it

where do you buy lino?

Yep this is what it looks like.

On their site and only with paypal ... it's a ponzi scheme.

How the fuck is it a "blockchain" then? Are they just marketing it that way to make people think they can profit from buying?

this. im a brainlet so someone explain this shit to me. why is pewdiepie doing this?

I am getting Bitconnect vibes from this Dlive platform and Lino token. People "lock in" their Lino tokens and they are able to get interest every day on the amount they lock in. This will be unsustainable as people lock in crazy numbers that builds on itself and then when they have many millions of Lino tokens cashing out just on the interest earned every single day. This is clearly a Ponzi scheme that the earliest adopters will get the most $ from. Pewds will have an apology video to make after the 2020 bull run ends and the hype and prices of cryptos drop dramatically.

Attached: bitconnect-cover.jpg (696x449, 19K)

Anyone know the daily return?

Im getting a phishing warning when I try to open Linochain's blockchain overview lol.

this is gonna be hilarious.

Fuck I just entered the dlive thing and kids are streaming vidio games and earn thousands of Lino's?? wtf how do I make cash without being a gaymer streamer

Redditfags, go to pewds sub and uncover the scam, if dubs, we raid tonight

WTF ALL IN BOYOS

can we profit from this? is it early enough?

Shit it's only testnet, it's too late to get in early I think

Okay I feel like I'm the only one that done reading on this lino and dlive thing. So first of all, leading YouTube creator shilling blockchain platform to millions of zoomers is a GOOD thing for crypto adoption. Second thing this doesn't look like ponzi at all, the economy is legit. If you lock your tokens you get 9.9% from DONATIONS shared with other people with locked tokens. So like UBI but not really.

shut up you're supposed to FUD during accumulation retard

Attached: 1446410571909.jpg (662x712, 64K)

I looked into it a little but you cant freely trade these lino's as far as i can tell..? you have to payout in paypall. So is this a private blockchain? What really is the benefit here? I do like the platform.. But it's a little vague.

This thing is going places. Thots showing ass are on front page already.

Also how much you think PEWDIE got paid for the sponsorship on his channel.