Should I buy BTC now or wait for a dump?

Attached: 1554793440710.jpg (499x403, 45K)

wait sir

No sir. My cousin is wrong sir. Buy now sir. Very very good price for you sir.

Buy a little at a time
I bought 2500 a month since November and my 12500 is worth like 17700 or something now

Wait

Yeah, BTC is going straight to 100k and then dumping to 80k. Waiting until that dump is a good idea.

Buy Sanjay Vindaloo sir. Real Bitcoin confirm. Many golden cow running come soon.

Vishnu bless

No no please make purchase of linkchain. Much better money spent.

good form, pupper

THIS
dont buy now OP, wait until $80K to buy after it dumps

>mfw it was all a really elaborate biz meme and BTC goes straight to 1K with no hope of return, all the P&D shitcoins were just a distraction for the real ponzi

Attached: 7c6 (1).png (211x246, 11K)

Also, bought half now in case it doesn't hit 3K. If it doe hit 3K that's where the other half is going

Buy the dip. Unironically.

Im waiting till $1500 to buy in OP. These dumb niggers will kill themselves soon

It's a flight to safety. Anybody that thinks bitcoin is a meme is a meme.

kek. they were greedy saying it would go to 100k a year ago, and they are greedy saying it will go to 1500 now. think to yourself: do you just hope for it to go to 1.5k? or do you really think it will?

buy Link sir, $1000 eoy.

I really think it will. My financial success doesn't depend on Bitcoin, but I'd be a retard if I don't buy Bitcoin at 1k.

Remember when it took off flying to 19k? It was sitting at a band user. You want your 80k Bitcoin? It has to happen. Open a short we won't be sideways much longer.

You can go on biz and see how hopeful these faggots are. As if we're not competing with each other.

Some of you are alright.

investing in currency is a 0 sum game, but we're not competing with each other we're competing against jews and normies

Beat me to it

yeah but you need a buddy to get you in otherwise its a pain in the ass. just go hang out at the local skatepark and look for the dude that skates but also makes good money. he's for sure in the system and can help refer you