All in

Attached: C09756BE-1E43-478C-B4A8-89DA7D533ACA.png (200x200, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

radixdlt.com/wallet
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.radixdlt.android&ah=JmArZHBQKPaLLzkNf6TeCQ8jYcY
coinspeaker.com/fantom-partnerships-korean-eos/
reddit.com/r/Radix/comments/7uxwaw/emunie_connection_to_radix/
link.medium.com/xwncTZeoMV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All in the toilet

Surprised you know what a toilet is ranjeet

I've been on biz since early 2017 and was compelled to put a small stack on ftm on the basis of what I perceive to be a certain sincerity and authenticity of the shilling.
I bought the top though, so only time will tell if I called it right or got rekt by higher quality shills.

kek

Funny how it keeps dropping.

JUST

>op fell for the DAG meme

Funny that I’m still up 127%

Ain't nothing funny this is going to make SERIOUS gains

You shouldn’t talk like that here. Showing excitement for a legitimate project will have retards calling you a discord paid shill.

this

i am still massively in profit and bought 200k more today love those dips

>up 127%
>shill project like MAD
>someone buys in
>hurr durr it doesn't matter if price goes down
Take your 100% gain and fuck off from this board thank you

I don’t shill. I speak facts you fucking goof.

same shit the ETH haters said, but they all FOMO'd in later at a 10x when we hit $20. it's invaluable if you have the IQ to see what's a pnd and what isn't. but with FTM the fundamentals and the community are so strong it's even easy for the brainlets to see this is a top 10 coin. what's your IQ user?

This is not in any way better than Radix which has been in development for 6 years, is much further along and has a fully functional testnet

Attached: radix.jpg (1600x900, 103K)

sometimes being first to market is more valuable. FTM mainnet launch is in 2 months tops

Bittrex listing coming this week

>first to market

Fantom is an ERC-20 token with nothing built on it. Radix have been working on their shit for years. There is already a lot built on it.

You can download and run the node software for the alpha testnet, you gotta join their waitlist now.

radixdlt.com/wallet

They have an android wallet and messaging app:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.radixdlt.android&ah=JmArZHBQKPaLLzkNf6TeCQ8jYcY

And the tech is probably on another level from Fantom. In the end none of this probably matters if Ethereum scales. Ethereum has already won public perception and the vast majority of developer mindshare. Vitalik needs to fuck things up to lose that.

You faggots are acting like you are geniuses finding fantom. Besides Radix there are probably going to be a ton of stuff coming up in the future which improve on the inefficient underlying blockchain tech. This shit is not going to be replaced by a new system every 3-4 years. Bitcoin and Ethereum have probably already won that just like Amazon and Google in the late 90s.

Attached: radixx.jpg (480x360, 8K)

After I watched the interview with Andre Cronje this is seriously the most comfiest hold ever

Attached: 1552895947241.jpg (645x645, 122K)

/biz you hate money don't you? even reddit is smarter to know this is a top 20 coin EOY.

This

Why is it dumping then?

Radix. I warched that project for years. The dev is scammy as fuck. The whole thing seemed like a money grab combined with a stable coin. Piece of shit. The real shillers are pushing radix now.

check fantom test net dummy. if you aren't comfy then you have problems.

I dont understand..
All these recent trades are around 70k - 90k FTM but i never saw these as an order in the orderlist.
Can someone explain thanks

Attached: kuquiFTM.png (240x639, 23K)

well u must be retarted to go all in into this, but something like 500-1000dollar investment cant hurt

market buys and sells

>retarted

Honk honk!!

Attached: download (25).jpg (225x225, 12K)

It's called wash trading and you use it to fake token volume. It's pretty much part and parcel of the crypto space at the moment, take that as you will.

Nice entry

whale here.. just bought back in. check kucoin ftm/eth :)

Fucking pump and dump shitcoin, coordinated shill
I have been here for a long time, I can recognize when these motherfuckers shill a pump and dump.
Out of nowhere it comes this FTM shilling, because investors have already bought on IDEX at the lowest price possible, and now wanna dump at x8
they wanna make the bull gains even in a crab/bear market
They feel smart cumming on your mouth while you're left holding their bags (cum) like a whore and you see the price going down and down, then they buy back in and they shill 3 months later.
Seen this pattern every single time on biz, I can recognize the paid shillers from the honest believers of a project

Don't let them humiliate you , don't let them cum on your mouth, GTFO them

They wanna load their cum on you at x5/x8 from IDEX

>Fucking pump and dump shitcoin, coordinated shill
>I have been here for a long time, I can recognize when these motherfuckers shill a pump and dump.
>Out of nowhere it comes this FTM shilling, because investors have already bought on IDEX at the lowest price possible, and now wanna dump at x8
>they wanna make the bull gains even in a crab/bear market
>They feel smart cumming on your mouth while you're left holding their bags (cum) like a whore and you see the price going down and down, then they buy back in and they shill 3 months later.
>Seen this pattern every single time on biz, I can recognize the paid shillers from the honest believers of a project
>Don't let them humiliate you , don't let them cum on your mouth, GTFO them
>They wanna load their cum on you at x5/x8 from IDEX
where's your buy order son? if you really thought FTM was shit, you wouldn't waste your time, writing this low effort FUD, filling out captchas, etc. You are here to buy in cheaper - actions speak louder than words user you can't hide your intentions. I don't waste my time shitting on Chainlink even though I think it's garbage - why would I? I couldn't care less about the project and filter everything related to LINK. People only FUD if they are interested. But what you don't realize is that Jow Forums doesn't affect the price. This isn't a tradeogre shitcoin with zero volume.

Can Ethereum with POS scale to FANTOM levels?
Also Why do you think that radix is on a different level? Is it better than anything else, in your opinion? Why?

Fantom is the world’s first DAG-based smart contract platform. Known as the new “Korean EOS". coinspeaker.com/fantom-partnerships-korean-eos/

Attached: 8888787.png (1274x894, 1.77M)

You're the idiot. I followed radix for years. The guy dropped away from the project after it was found he had a past as a scammer. That aside as an investment 8t always seemed horrible cause it basically is lioe some stable coin. All the money going to the developer. Anyway...you are trying to shill on a Fantom thread so fuck off.

Fantom mainnet will be release this Q2

Watch Andre. He is going to do great things. He is honest, transparent, aesthetic, ruthless when needed, brilliant and passionate about achieving his goals. Invest in Fantom and you’re investing in him, and that’s going to be a damn good investment . It’s as simple as that.

Attached: C0227BE0-9777-4B34-9B00-79472621B3C7.jpg (1911x2431, 1.36M)

DERO also is DAG based smart contracts

>I followed radix for years. The guy dropped away from the project after it was found he had a past as a scammer.

I meant what is the concept behind Radix and if it was similar to Fantom

Radix is not related to fantom at all.

>Watch Andre. He is going to do great things. He is honest, transparent, aesthetic, ruthless when needed, brilliant and passionate about achieving his goals. Invest in Fantom and you’re investing in him, and that’s going to be a damn good investment . It’s as simple as that.
it's like having satoshi or vitalik as your core developer

Attached: meme6.png (616x578, 637K)

ftm was literally promoted in a certain crypto newsletter this monday. if you think the big pump has already happened, lol think again.

how much for a node?

sorry I can't hear you over these madafuckin gains son

Attached: 222344sas.jpg (250x114, 4K)

>Radix is not related to fantom at all.
Care please to explain?
If I am gonna buy FTM could you help me to choose between FTM or radix? Why to gall in FTM and not to wait for radix?

What a false premise ''70% of the supply will be staked''...lol... so are you telling me that the number of coins circulating of FTM will be in the millions range and not billions of coins like it's today?

Thanks for posting this. What do you think of constellation ? Any other coin I should look at ?

got 6,6k ftm will i make it ?

No

It sounds like you are right.
reddit.com/r/Radix/comments/7uxwaw/emunie_connection_to_radix/

I didn't read the article but its not a connection....it is emunie. Renamed.

I think fantom will be shilled much harder soon and price will likely rises. I'm a bit concerned with the market cap tough. FTM could be a moonshot, but only in a bullrun (that me may be starting).

FTM may have the first mover advantage as constellation is only coming in Q3...

70% of the supply will be staked''...lol... so are you telling me that the number of coins circulating of FTM will be in the millions range and not billions of coins like it's today?

BREAKING NEWS : Fantom Partners with Yonsei University Programming Languages Team link.medium.com/xwncTZeoMV

>constellation
seems very shady like XBY, I think they exit scammed already and hope it will just fade into oblivion

this
calling a green candle at accumulation zone a P&D sucker's rally and then buying in when it's actually P&D

The whole crypto sphere is hyped by Fantom. I took a deep look at the project and now I'm pretty bullish too. Marketcap is still really low.

Fantom has strategic partnerships with South Korean Government, Dubai, Oracle and many other multi-billion dollar companies.

Fantom is one of the largest VC-backed crypto projects ever.

Fantom's core developer is Andre Cronje.

3 medium and 2 major new partnerships to be announced over the next few weeks. More exchange listings soon. Earlier mainnet.

Fantom has officially joined Binance Info’s transparency initiative and got verified with V Label.

Imagine Fantom on Coinbene or even Huobi. Pretty sure Koreans will go crazy.

70% of the supply will be locked up by staking.

Fantom will be a top 10 crypto soon

Attached: 111114343.png (606x840, 288K)

>70% of the supply will be locked up by staking.
not everyone will stake, some could also sell

Someone's got a fetish

Holy. That is good news. Universities may seem undervalued, but they bring tons of academic eyes onto projects.

exactly

basically this. the safest position right now is all in ETH, not some shitcoin with a sub 100mmcap

stop caring or i will assume this:
>where's your buy order son? if you really thought FTM was shit, you wouldn't waste your time, writing this low effort FUD, filling out captchas, etc. You are here to buy in cheaper - actions speak louder than words user you can't hide your intentions. I don't waste my time shitting on Chainlink even though I think it's garbage - why would I? I couldn't care less about the project and filter everything related to LINK. People only FUD if they are interested. But what you don't realize is that Jow Forums doesn't affect the price. This isn't a tradeogre shitcoin with zero volume

Volume growing and users gaining. Nothing will stop us when main net launch.