Iinkpool BTFO

medium.com/clc-group/announcing-the-clc-group-shares-presale-3b99821d1b8d

Attached: 342B628E-07AB-40D5-8D6D-300F20C05DFF.jpg (640x759, 209K)

>With the Chainlink mainnet fast approaching
Ruh roh, someone wasn't supposed to say that

Is it true CLC sold 90% of their chainlink tokens?Selling 90% of your holdings doesn’t exactly exude confidence in chainlink or CLC. This is someone who is R&D for CLC and know what’s going on behind the scenes better than anyone else.

Attached: 806623500_112466.jpg (1018x1280, 166K)

Why? Everybody knows mainnet is immediat

checked and true but it's dumping rn reeeee

BTFO HAHAHAHA STINKIE LINKIES

this, if I was involved with clc, i'd fire timo, very unprofessional

timo is a fucking faggot

Attached: 16C16C2D-A210-4F95-8B61-A3FC7B171AB2.jpg (76x101, 5K)

Yeah I do agree. It's poor form and I'm not really sure why he would need to announce that publicily? Either for ego if his trade is good or to create negativity in an attempt to drive the price downwards? He can trade privately all he likes but yeah... not a good look at all.

potential brainlet moment, but it seems like this is more about profit sharing in a company with its own stakes. Do they offer to pool your link and run oracle's on your behalf somewhere?

>mainnet soon

Oooooooooooooooooooooo

Attached: IMG_20190409_133107_829.jpg (705x527, 54K)

Well it'll go 2-3x so might as well double my LINK stack. LP did 5x, but CLC Group is raising more so going to keep the expectations lower.

No, this is purely about receiving a portion of the 25% share of profits they will release to shareholders. No service is offered here (as far as they have mentioned at this time)

My bet is they get shut down confido style.

>no burgers
kys eurokikes

not gonna buy this because he is involved
looks like a scammer and reminds me of plushtard

As so they’re assholes then - no staking for the community, no say in the business, and just 25% of profits

Token distribution is also awful

Only bullish thing is their api partners - can someone ask some of those partners if theyre exclusive with clc?

Booty bothered

you're buying equity in the company, not a revenue share token, not just 25% of profits. CLC Group could literally come up with a competing LINK pooling service tomorrow and you'd own a part of that too. God knows they have the high value APIs on board to do it.

Meanwhile they have nothing to show, no tech demos on test net, no exclusive high value data feeds, team members selling their link.

You'd have to be a retard and a sucker to buy this. No mention of unsold share allocation and based on their obvious greed at 60% reserved for the team probably means they're going to the team as well when the inevitably raise more like 500 ETH (Linkpool only raised about 700).

They're selling at a valuation of $1.8mil. Step outside of the echochamber that is crypto for a minute as they are offer you equity in a company NOT a cryptocurrency. Imagine making a website that hosted a few apis and thinking it is worth $1.8mil. Any other day in the real world of building a business, what they have made is barely worth $50k. Probably not even that as they have no revenue model at the moment other than "when the chainlink mainnet goes online (anytime between now and the end of time) and isn't a complete failure (probably 50/50), people MIGHT use our service enough that we make some money"

What they've done here is decided they want some money, a shitload of it actually. And it just so happens that there's a bunch of retards who follow this coin religiously (myself included) which are more than happy to throw their money into the toilet on ICOs. So we will do an ICO to take their money, but not actually offer them anything other than a share in the so far completely non-existent profits in our api hosting website which we value at 1.8 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS.

To answer your last point, I'd say it's incredibly unlikely that those apis are exclusive. Read back over my second paragraph and try to think of any scenario in which a company would want to offer their apis exclusively to a company like that.

They’re selling less than 1/3 of voting ‘shares’ if you want to call them that and have no appreciable assets besides their partners.

Where does the rest of their profits go? To the founders - who are already collecting their portion of the 25% allocated to shareholders?

Honestly I think it could be more attractive if they don’t offer staking - but also shitty towards the community.

Who is this fag? anyone important?

KEK MY MATHS WAS WAY OFF, VALUATION ACTUALLY AT $7MIL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd argue that their model is potentially more profitable than linkpool in the short to medium term. Right now there isn't any source for flight data except through them or through signing up for the API as a single user. Some for sports, sentiment analysis, multiple crypto price feeds, and whatever the fuck else they have.

Exclusive API agreements runs contrary to the whole point of the network. But, what they do have is favorable per-call pricing because they negotiated as a business/group entity as opposed to a single user. Compare the prices for single users compared to businesses on some of the APIs. The advantage is clear.

>To put this into words that have recently echoed within the ecosystem, it has been a shared effort to “put our ducks in a row” in preparation for what is to come.

Very unprofessional

Linkpool has always been a scam to enrich that fat fuck johnny.
CLC share sale is also a fucking scam.
They keep 70% including salaries for new hires. What the fuck.
How stupid do you fucking faggots have to be to fund either scam.

If you follow a trade because of that faggot or that tweet you are incapable of thinking for yourself.
He's a fucking idiot.

You can make a ton of money on literal scams.
Linkpool was a 20x in ETH and CLC will also moon.

I like what they intend to do but the valuation is preposterous and timo dumping 90% is complete shambles.

Also this. Even just ignoring all the potential profits and utility, think ABOUT THE MOON MISSION.

This is the FIRST ROUND OF FUNDING. There will be a second one in 2020 when they have revenue and the product is working. Linkpool did a 20x on NOTHING.

Think about how much more expensive CLC tokens will be come second round.

Fuck you people are dumb

It's a plebbit tier way of going through all this.
You could have made tons of money buying deepbrainshit and selling the top.
Good luck gambling your children's birthrate with a literal outright scam moneygrab.
This is a terrible risk/reward profile, its a literal scam proposition.

Should I sell some Links to get into this?

> your children's birthrate
CLC group confirmed eugenicists illegally sterilizing NEETs

Tough Q. If you have other crypto laying around I'd do that first, but Link is a different story.

I'd say yes, and think of it as diversifying your holdings in the project.

Yes, give your money to a greedy whale who has 0 faith in Chainlink and is using it as a literal pump and dump vehicle to increase his own wealth on your behalf. Couple that with the fact that this shit is made up of a team of 100% bizraelites who obviously have no fucking clue how to value a literal who startup company. Go for it man, what could go wrong.

> swings onces
> greedy whale
Like I get the 'I wanna see swinglinkers swing' joke, but fuck me you guys couldn't spot an opportunity if it was facefucking your eyesockets

>Timo
>Whale

Top kek

Who the fuck cares what the image seekers say. The shadows are where the money is made they will never make it.

He Tweeted about his trade to influence his followers. Like all faggots on Twitter, they're attempting to manipulate you to their benefit, not yours.

Not buying your trash timo.

Love it how suddenly CLC Group is Timo's project because his face happens to be in the team list. There are literally 20 guys working on the project and Timo isn't even in the top 50% most active. There are guys literally putting full hours into CLC Group but Timo isn't one of them. Timo just happened to tweet at the wrong time.

this desu. get real Timo doesn't need to work on CLC Group, he's making too much money swinging his Linkies

>t. Timo
First he shilled 100k sats imminent while he was selling his bags.

You realize you are buying “token shares” of a startup banking on a startup banking on a startup right?

The thing is that they target regular normies as investors, they can't convince real smart money investment guys to invest in their start up

OH NO NO NO NO NO

As opposed to what you were buying with LP?

Make sure to save this faggots tweet dumping at .59 so we can post when LINK is $1000 so maybe he’ll anhero if we spam it enough.

I didn’t buy LP as for the same reasons. Startup literally banking on the success of a startup. You have no contract from CLC, no guarantees of future success. Buying chainlink and running your own node makes fucking sense from a ROI standpoint and is still a fucking Hail Mary

What would it matter for my point if I was Timo and confessing to not working on the project as much as half the other people? Are you literally this logic-ridden of an individual?

Jesus the types of mongrels that populate this board...

When CLC can’t afford their operating costs will they give back 66% to their investors when they split the pot. My guess is no. Not because they are bad people but because there’s nothing holding them accountable

The Lord will hold them to account.

I mean... if you have shareholders in your company you sort of have to... it's sort of in the law you know. The whole point of offering securities is to reassure the investors of this and their legal share of any future profits.

Eternal
Hellfire

>RIP Todd or Tom or whatever your name is.
t. Sergey

Attached: 1554749378805.png (1048x1034, 892K)

>what is a smart contract giving dividends

>To put this into words that have recently echoed within the ecosystem, it has been a shared effort to “put our ducks in a row” in preparation for what is to come.

Guys this kind of makes me sad. My dick is diamonds for this year, but seeing these guys take our memes into the real world and twitter...idk, the quotes here are just too much, it's too obvious. Our baby isn't ours anymore. It'll never be the same but I guess it's what we always wanted. :'( Thanks to frens who digged up info.

Attached: IMG_4444.gif (300x300, 2.28M)

We should start a Jow Forums campaign to get timo fired from CLC group. He is a bad image for chainlink.

It's still your project, user.

CLC will be mandatory best practices for node operators. They're helping guide our baby to the next stage of development.

This

agree. finding breadcrumbs has officially jumped the shark. now we just hope for massive normie attention after mainnet.

>these guys take our memes
This is actually a project made by biztards. It's cringe, just like twitter shills using memes

We should start a Jow Forums campaign to get timo fired from CLC group. He is a bad image for chainlink.

hes a pokemon trainer in real life

Attached: 7D4F2449-2A9E-4C07-B0F8-2B3C186B61DE.jpg (600x845, 144K)

We should start a Jow Forums campaign to get timo fired from CLC group. He is a bad image for chainlink..

Bump

We should start a Jow Forums campaign to get timo fired from CLC group. He is a bad image for chainlink..

I'm all for it. It just feels like your favorite underground band blowing up, you want the best for them, but normies will never truly appreciate them for the genius they are, just for the fame they already receive. They'll never know they're investing in one of the most profound computer science advances ever, but it's ok I guess because I can dump on their heads for years and years to come.

Attached: 1531505688682.png (1320x2948, 2.31M)

the market disagrees with you. link is a 3x and linkpool is a 20x. eager to see where clc goes

That has nothing to do with his long term confidence in Chainlink. He sold because he expects Bitcoin to dip and is probably trying to swing trade. He is confident enough that it was his only hold and the only thing that changed according to him is his Bitcoin TA.

meant for

No prior business experience

No guaranteed income (smartcontract)

No legal liability (Estonia)

No proof of having done anything technological with Chainlink exept buying API access and having a website

And now your promoting your funding on biz while kicking down linkpool. Your just a bunch of BIZlets with a money grab idea .

FU

Attached: 1546224429885.png (601x601, 251K)

what operating costs you dummy
part of the joy of their model is that there arent any

Yep

they are getting roasted on r/lt
I imagine it's you faggots

check the resumes of the folks on the site. plenty of business experience

neither chainlink or linkpool have any proof of income

the api are not bought, theyre negotiated as per call rates

nobody is kicking anything

#

thats a lot of money for a piece of code that connects notepad to a json parser. what ever happened to ctrl+C ctrl+V

We are now starting a Jow Forums campagin to get Timo Harring kicked out of the CLC scam group because of his unprofessional swing trading against chainlink. Very unprofessional.

#

Top kek underrated post

Attached: 1549048810133.jpg (480x443, 27K)

Linkpool does something really difficult, running an enterprise grade link node with guaranteed uptime and huge (insured) stakes for big contracts.
These guys are just banging out a few adaptors, which take maybe a few hours each to do. It's a business that could be comfortably run by two people with minimum funding. Where the fuck are they getting their figures from.

this

what this guy said

kek

Attached: 20181022_162817.jpg (2016x1512, 752K)

COPE HAHAHAHAHAHA

TIM > TOM BWAHAHAHAHA

You can run the best node in the world with all the uptime anyone could ever want, but without high quality APIs it's a piece of shit. So, if you don't sign up for CLC, what's your alternative? Buy the APIs.

What's one of Sergey's go-to smart contract examples? Flight insurance. At the highest tier, that's $499/mo for data on Aviation Edge. What about gambling contracts? Fastest Live Scores is $799. Crypto derivatives? Brave New Coin and CoinMarketCap combine to over $1000. Suddenly a node operator is paying over $2k for the privilege of ~maybe~ feeding a few contracts. Node operators are going to be making profit with FRACTIONS OF A CENT margins. How do individual node operators handle that?

CLC is helping the chainlink ecosystem get off the ground by negotiating these per-call deals. Without them, node operators wouldn't know/wouldn't bother signing up for the highest-value and most important APIs. The folks CLC have signed ALREADY represent some of the biggest and most important use cases for the fourth industrial revolution. Their work is making your Link more valuable, and will get the network to scale faster. AND, on top of all that, they're giving you a chance to get some ownership!

You're right about it being low-overhead and high-margin, though. Don't miss the next 20x.

literally all of this is not true

They are deleting Timo haring scam threads

jannies literally being paid by chainkshit to scam people

abandon all stations, the ponzi is over

A node with no API is shit. Only way to get high quality APIs is to buy them or sign up for a service like CLC group. APIs are expensive. That cost will/would lead to problems with the ecosystem, were it not for services like CLC. They are now offering you ownership, and a comparable project (linkpool) did 20x on nothing. Their model is low-overhead and h-margin.

These are facts; deal with it you genetic failure

Thank god we have an archive

clc is literally not needed
pointless scam

APIs are expensive and could lead to supply/demand issues as per the cobweb theorem. CLC negotiates per-call pricing and lowers technical barriers to entry.

What part of these two things don't add up for you? Did you choke on your own umbilical as a fetus? Did your mother drink during pregnancy? Does your father beat you too hard?

doxxing is a no go, in Jow Forums too.

good argument sir

those APIs will not be needed anyway
clc is a scam you scamming faggot

deleting the posts and threads won't stop us from reporting this scam to authorities.

>and a comparable project (linkpool)
dont compare Linkpool to this clc scam

Why do you all love being poor so much? You literally despise someone who knows how to make money. If you faggots can’t tell: the market isn’t moving organically. People like Timo aren’t trading based on TA you dumb fucks. The market IS going to dump. You can screen cap this if you want and make threads like “how he know?!”

You faggots will always be poor because you don’t network with the right people.