Be me

>be me
>15 min ago
>get back from lunch for 1pm meeting
>Brad walks in and says, "I'm stuffed"
>Susan replies, "right!, I want a nap by the pool"
>room of 15 people erupt in laughter
I'm not sure how long I can keep up this normies facade guys. I can't take this shit much longer. I make good money (60/hr USD), but am thinking about going back to being a homeless alcoholic.

Fuck, sucking off a shotgun is almost preferential at this point

Attached: download (1).jpg (292x173, 10K)

>OP sitting in his cubical watching

Attached: chacma.png (1030x937, 1.28M)

You are no better than them. You are all enslaved.

I know

Pro-tip, they don't care about what they're saying, they're just shooting the breeze. It doesn't matter to them, so why should it matter to you? Don't let things that don't matter weigh so heavily on you.

This. They're just distracting themselves from the pain of the wage life. Stop taking shit so seriously and it will be a lot easier for you

Its all theater. Put on a mask but don't forget to take it off later. 90% of people in the workplace are wearing one (or more layers), it takes balls to show your own face

Just embrace clown theory and laugh at the amounts of existential dread your life is producing. Haha isn’t that funny?

>going from homeless to $60/hr
kys larper

Based and honkpilled. Life is always gonna wacky. Why not embrace it and enjoy the ride?

Attached: sheeple.png (376x401, 46K)

Thanks for the kek. God damn Susan is funny.

Lmao your coworkers are funny, what’s the problem

just part of office life user. most people are feelgood normies who laugh at simple things. you (we) are the cursed one.

You should start making jokes at the expense of black people and bring real humor into the office OP

OP is a faggot. His co-workers are making fun of him for not getting their smart joke. The only way to get back is to fling shit everywhere in the bathroom.

Attached: 1539941081893.png (434x341, 34K)

i dont understand the "joke" but im not a native speaker, so thats probably it.

What normies find funny is probably the worst part of an office job.

> id rather be golfing
> thank God it's Friday right user?
> working hard or hardly working?

KILL ME

LOL Jesus OP your coworkers are hilarious!

Attached: 1550868437011.jpg (501x619, 63K)

prolly because theres no pool
like an office is the opposite of a nice pool side environment

there is no joke, that's why OP is in pain. normie dialogue can wear on you

Attached: 1499399922230.jpg (633x758, 67K)

>GOOD MORNING!
>HAPPY X
>WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?
>CANT WAIT UNTIL PAYDAY
>SAME WORK SPECIFIC JOKE EVERY DAY

This but unironically.

Attached: 1554854719067.jpg (248x203, 6K)

OP if you're getting this triggered over something as trivial as this, you have anger issues. Real talk bro, you'll be so much happier in life if you can break that habit and train yourself to be more positive.

>hey guys check out my humblebrag

Sage.

They are called NPC for a reason user. God was busy can’t expect him to make realistic dialogue for every NPC

Check out my pizza shop

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.9M)

I hate how all my senior coworkers do this shit

>old coworker regurgitated lame ass joke
>everyone forces laughter but you can tell everyone just wishes they'd shup up

I had much cooler coworkers when I worked at a movie theater, at least they were genuine

desu i've been in the game for awhile and this sounds like a comfy non-stressful egalitarian work culture and you should just sit back, relax, and drink a no calorie monster energy.

just blurt out some stuff yourself, perhaps something like,
i have overconsumed food to the point which my stomach contains a huge mass in an infinitely small space, where density and gravity have become infinite. the laws of physics as we know them cease to operate here.
and then shit your pants

I showed my face for a whole year and wound up a pariah with an underground cult following of people who aren't asskissing sheep. Which is nice, because I did get access to some of that sweet sweet source code, but now I can't influence policy except negatively (lately they've made a game of doing the opposite of what I formally submit).

Pretty clean, would order delivery

Thanks, friend :) this ones for you

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.11M)

Stay safe OP....stay safe...

Attached: NPConeofus.jpg (455x768, 51K)

This, but also this. You need to be able to discern when to clown and when to frown. You can play the part and not be entirely sucked in, heart and soul, to the hellhole that is modern day corporatism.

Attached: americans.jpg (600x617, 35K)