Unprofessional Timo Hairing

This is timo. He is a chainlink research advisor for the CLC group. He is a twitter name fag fudding LINK and promoting swing trading.

This is extremely unprofessional.

Could you imagine being a 3rd party provider and trading against your interest and announcing it on discord and twitter?

Meanwhile his CLC group share scam is being exposed on reddit.

I hope mainnet gets announced and this guy gets rekt. hard.

Attached: timo.png (337x315, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/bboa0h/announcing_the_clc_group_shares_presale/ekk84xd/
scamwatch.gov.au/
ato.gov.au/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sergey, please call CLC and talk with them

Attached: 1550331920743.png (423x431, 227K)

Shameful display by this clown, especially with the tweeting about swing trading

ROOOOOOOORRRYYYYYY

lol i know this guy irl, he does infact love pokemon as someone posted his pokemon tour pass in some other thread. honestly hes a normal guy, very vanilla

dumb fat fuck (dont believe this photo) who has a big stack of link because his daddy gave him the money.
Fuck off you cunt.

haahahahaa low test like his face

Based 7's confirm Timo is a faggot

He is not fudding link, only trying to swing his linkies like some others do as well. Leave him be.
I don't like swing trading my stack, but anyone is free to do whatever they like with their stack. What's the problem with him being semi-related to the chainlink ecosystem development and selling his stack right now?
You guys are a bunch of sick retarded fucks.

Attached: 1534579246695.jpg (400x388, 27K)

No
Does anyone know if publicly manipulating a crypto is illegal in Germany?

No timo is working for a chainlink 3rd party company and he is announcing his swings. This is unprofessional of the highest order. I will not stop this campaign until there is widespread knowledge of this controversy or he is fired!!

THIS!!!!!!!!!! I forgot he is a german citizen. He is in direct conflict with links price whilst working indirectly for them. Combine this with CLC group share scam and i think we have an investigation boyyyyys. TIMO is about to get REKT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timmie time for timo to update his pokemon resume.

Attached: timmo job.jpg (600x845, 144K)

>Meanwhile his CLC group share scam is being exposed on reddit.
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/bboa0h/announcing_the_clc_group_shares_presale/ekk84xd/

only brainlets buy this clc scam

This thread is pathetic. You poorfag Linkies need to figure out something to do.

Hi timo. Are you ready to be found in direct conflict with you chainlink consortium scam + Chainlink market manipulation swinging against german trade laws? I might not know how to get this started but I wont stop until I expose you for this shit.

Until you get fired I will post about you on anything CLC group related about your conflict of interests in holding chainlink and being an advisor for a chainlink 3rd party. cya bucko

this loser makes pokemon go tours?
top kek

Hi timo

>4000 ETH sale
hahahahah

idk this kid, but he sure looks like a faggot, and fuck him for tricking people to dump their link. Calling us frens, fuck u asshole!

Hi timo

This is 100% that timo faggot. Hi timo.

You are useless and won’t accomplish anything. Go ask your mom to cook you dinner you waste of space failure at life.

yeah a real life onions boy

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Hi Timo! Should we publish your address next?

dude is a faggot if i ever see him at an event im gunna have a talk with him

Says the guy who is breaking the law and creating market manipulation with his CLC group and swing trade announcements. You will be needing your mom to cook you dinner when you await trial and have all of your assets and bank accounts frozen.

He lives in australia right now i think he got a 1 year holiday visa. Australia also has laws against this type of shit he is commiting as well. I'm going to look up the appropriate agencies and report him. Should be easy as fuck with his name and address from Germany.

Are you paying your taxes? German authorities are not a fan of tax evasion.

If anyone else could also try do this it will definitely help having more than 1 person reporting him for his market manipulation.

Yea, Australia has laws against trading cryptocurrency. Good luck with that buddy.

based

Germany has laws in crypto if you hold for 1 year you dont pay gains. But since he keeps going crypto to crypto with swinging he definitely 100% owes taxes!!! Please guys help me report this fucking scam asshole

You got lucky dubs so my shitposting night begins

Market manipulation.
You work for a chainlink 3rd party
You have a professional interest in chainlink
You have a personal interest.
You announce swing trades therefore:
You have a conflict of interest and are breaking the law in australia and germany. Good luck dude. We wont stop

Stop playing it cool Timo, I can already see you sweating.

scamwatch.gov.au/
ato.gov.au/

Anybody living in aus for more than 6 months is considered as a residence for tax purposes. I hope he paid his tax on those trades. Also reported for scam! kek

No one cares about what you do. You all are embarrassingly pathetic.

TIM > TOM ABWHAHAHAHAHA

EATSHIT AND COPE HARDER TWINKIES

t.

Attached: 20181022_162817.jpg (2016x1512, 752K)

reply to this post and every link holder will die in his sleep tonight

I literally take pleasure in the fact that you all are so pathetic and poor that you’re trying to report someone to authorities for making a profitable trade with your cult coin XD

How can you say I am embarrassed? Everyone in this thread agrees. You are the one who is going to be embarresed when you're deported and in jail watching us linkies get rich off the singularity.

All because you couldn't help but swing and break the law with 3rd party affiliation.

Thanks fren. Going to report him. Please anons also do the same. Going to try find the german tax agencies to report also

STUNKY LUNKIES 2 CENTS EOY BEAHAHAHAHAHA THANKS TIM!

Holy fuck. The puffyness and estrogen in that face!! KEK

doublechecked and shit

timo you fucked up bro
clc group too

Attached: gibsplz.png (550x550, 394K)

Listen dumb fuck. Timo has 3rd party affiliation with chainlink. It's almost as bad as sergey tweeting about swinging link. He would get sent straight to jail.

The CLC group is trying to raise 4000 ETH. 4x more than Linkpool and they don't actually provide a service. Combine that with Timo and this project is officially dead.