Why should I bother scrimping pennies by never eating out...

Why should I bother scrimping pennies by never eating out, not going out etc and putting all of my spare change into savings hoping to have a steady safe retirement when the US government is probably going to go communist and take it all away from me in the next few decades? Everywhere I look normies drive luxury cars and go on lavish vacations while probably not even having 5 digits in their bank accounts. Seeing the way government is headed these people won't be punished for not thinking ahead. In fact they'll be rewarded with free welfare and Healthcare paid for by (probably) my money which has bene forcefully seized and redistributed. What am I doing this for?

Attached: 1550614793113.jpg (735x950, 170K)

Those are nice hips for birthing

BRAPPPPRAAAPRAPRAPRAP

PFFFFFFTTTTTT

Mm yes my dear pungent

post more

Attached: Horton takes a whiff.jpg (1079x957, 437K)

I'd be more concerned with the planned global culling. You have to survive that and then worry about the communist dictatorship you'll be living in.

The white race must be saved with women like that.

Attached: fake.jpg (768x1024, 173K)

did you know that the visual appearance of 'nice hips' is uncorrelated to the size of the opening in the woman's hips for the birthing channel? it is counterintuitive but there is no correlation. stick women can have great wide birthing channels and women like op can have small channels

Because what if you're wrong? What if we take the same turn 1930s germany did when the true face of the Weimar Republic was evident to everyone? The YOLO faggots allowed in the ethnostate will have to actually contribute or be left to die while you'll not only have your nestegg, you'll have the skills you've developed along the way.

Just remember to diversify into land and guns/ammo along with your investments

Why must you kill my boner every time?

Attached: 1553644764175.png (568x434, 81K)

Attached: Think.jpg (800x652, 58K)

Attached: 1420225962705.png (619x587, 373K)

aw, you ruined it...

yeah it sucks

i recommend getting a higher paying job so you can enjoy now and later

Ew

t. skinny hoe

Attached: cringer.png (597x418, 132K)

This is why crypto exists?

What about the vulva? I like girls with big vulvas. Makes me want to dump semen in them.

lmao - i don't know. touching large slick wet aroused vulvas and sinking a finger into the wet canal is nice

You guys know that white girls naturally don't come like

Mine does

Would still hit it.

my olfactory pathways have been artificially stimulated by neurological envisionment

Attached: tenor.gif (220x162, 67K)