Bought the top again

>bought the top again

Attached: fuckthisgayearth.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qVJzQc9ELTE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1209638/Scientists-baffled-suicidal-cows-throw-cliff-Switzerland.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LsunqZkpZ7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

me too bro....me too...

holy shit

Attached: 1537786953096.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

Dummy.

wtf whyd he do it

because he use to live on ice before mining created global warming

wtf animals are fucking retards.

you have no excuse
literal idiot of a fag

IS HE OKAY?!

> a bottleneck event creates agile, rock-climbing walruses
I'm deeply concerned about my forthcoming extinction, but that would be dope for a few years

That scene fucked me up man, poor walruses

Fuck you david attenborough for getting me to watch that

Walruses have very thick skin, about ten centimetres (4 inches) and an additional layer of blubber under that. Their bones are also very strong since they pretty much just eat fish. There's a longer clip where multiple walruses are doing this, it's just how they get down there. They probably hardly even feel it

youtube.com/watch?v=qVJzQc9ELTE

I also seem to have been wrong after actually watching this with audio, it's just a last resort for them

Did he died?!

How do I long global warming?

Did he died

My stomach hurts from laughing

WHY ARE THESE MORONS JUST WATCHING WHY DON'T THEY DO SOMETHING TO MAKE THEM STOP!

Attached: 1527481042480.jpg (495x362, 19K)

not clicking on that

>be fat animal
>manage to climb a very tall rock because it's more comfy than being on the beach with all the plebs
>don't know how to go back without falling from the place I climbed

Attached: cat nacho cheese.jpg (700x878, 62K)

did he died?

>Did he dieded?!
fixed learn to english Rimesh

So there seems to be plenty of flat ground around, why exactly are they up on the cliffs?

The amazing view

they are a bunch of special snowflakes that couldn't manage to share space with other animals of their species in the beach. But somehow leftist are saying this has something to do with global warming I think?

looks more like they are falling because of exhaustion and being tired those are accidents. they no longer have their ice where they can rest before hunting

They can't tell the difference between rocks and ice?

>look at the poor walrus they're killing themselves because global warming is so sad

How do i short leftist brains?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1209638/Scientists-baffled-suicidal-cows-throw-cliff-Switzerland.html

Apparantly walrusses aren't the only ones who had it with people.

How the fuck did that walrus got up there?

youtube.com/watch?v=LsunqZkpZ7I

>JUST

Attached: 1554894474693.webm (640x480, 2.94M)

congrats on posting fake as fuck global warming propaganda. shit-tier CGI

Suicide isn't just for humans.

This is how evolution works. The walrus with enough blubber/tough skin to withstand impact will pass along its genes.

Holy shit you can see it’s tusk flying off in the last few seconds
J U S T

It happens every year

i believe those are just rocks/debris

You think global warming is fake? How tf hasn’t natural selection killed off idiots like you yet

welcome newfag, the post you replied to is known as "bait"
please accustom yourself to board culture

Definitely a tusk

Attached: Selection_266.png (854x474, 343K)

Just ignore the mouth breathers. Lack of oxygen in the womb. Sad really.

it's not the top. people were saying it was the top at 4k then they said it was the top at 4,500 then they said 5k was the top. now they are sayin 5,300 is the top...

man made global warming is fake though

Explain how C02 doesn't heat the atmosphere and how we aren't releasing billions of tons of it every year?
What's that ...you're a retard? Don't worry it's okay. You can always kys.

Nah man, one of them is a little ivory and elongated than the other rocks. Slow it down you’ll see.

Even natural global warming is fake. The ice caps are regenerating. Think about it, if (((global warming))) was real, why do we need celebs to remind us about it every 5 seconds. It's a scam.

Attached: 1363142769534.jpg (600x574, 208K)

damn

Do these things survive that fall? They seem quite blubbery.

You can't even prove whether it is man made or if it's cyclical. There simply isn't enough data to tell. But they sure like to make you feel guilty about it. And come on. As if me showering for 5 minutes instead of 20 minutes is going to change anything. If it was an actuall problem there won't be a solution. Because most of the worlds corporations don't really give a fuck in the first place. You think China is going to stop pumping carbon because these walrusses have a suicide pact? It's a haox. It's fake. Even if it was real you'd be stuck with it because nobody that's producing significant amounts of Carbon ever gave a shit in the first place.

Doubt it. The heavier an object is, the more force it hits the ground with. Also he fell straight on his head at one point and there's probably not a lot of blubber up there.

Medieval warm period. Wine in England.

Due to ice melting, the space where walrus live /thrive has been reduced to basically nothing. The video you are witnessing are the "smarter" walrus that decide living next to the Rocks and cliff is better however, even living on the rocks becomes overpopulated forcing some to clime the cliff for comfort (space). when its time to come down this is what you get

and yes they did die. all of them.

Checked.

Attached: walrus.jpg (2369x1321, 461K)

what the fuck are they going to do, politely ask them to stop?

its all good, the Polar Bear is Certified in CPR

Attached: CPR.jpg (2366x1333, 194K)

walruses are fucking stupid anyway, who thought of that wtf?

How in the world is it possible for them to die falling of a cliff and then be neatly packed and stretched out for a good half a mile or so?

What can they do? These are several hundred pound animals that are instinctively climbing those rocks in the first place.

because they are fat and some get uncomfortable next to all the other fat neet walruses, so they get smart and climb up the cliff for more space and comfort, but on the way up they forgot they were a fat stupid walrus who can't climb down, so instead of back tracing your steps like a logical being would, these walruses decide to jump from this 100 foot high cliff to hopefully hit the ocean and skip straight to the food.

lol, walruses are, like, idiots

What if they just want to suicide?

How the fuck did he get up there?

>Hundreds fall from heights they should never have scaled

A warning for you bulltrap buyers

Why do liberals do this?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1280x163, 23K)