Shill me a bottomed out shitcoin, I've got an itch that needs scratched

shill me a bottomed out shitcoin, I've got an itch that needs scratched

Attached: cq_ck_1535034269279.jpg (748x748, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=0&v=kH8tDnMoaYk
etherflyer.com/trade.html?pairs=VIC-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mobius...sir

Unironically REQ

I've always considered buying some Tether since it's stuck at a dollar, it probably will rocket off at some point right?

INN. No contest. it's trading at $0.018 and all time high of $19. I like the roadmap and website. Limited supply of 24 million coins. It can be bought on Cryptopia. Just wait for the next run.

PFR

reddcoin

If you don't mind a long term hold then Tron is pretty good but you will probably have wait a month before it starts pumping again.

FOAM

OMG just made the plasma alpha public

RVT

PRIX:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=0&v=kH8tDnMoaYk

Look into DICE. Their platform seems legit and they're rolling out new games and upgrades constantly, but the price tanked because the whales who were mining tokens dumped and ran. I hold a tiny amount just in case.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-10_18-42-14.png (679x464, 45K)

COLX. 98% down. Go for it!

Well, I'm looking for something absolutely fucked that hasn't recovered yet

Look at DBC just a little while ago. It fell to 100 sats, it seemed like a good buying point, but I waited. It fell to 50 sats, and it was hard, but I waited. I finally bought at 35 sats and then it went almost 3x. That's what I'm looking for. TRX has went more than 2x pretty recently. I'm looking for something that's so risky that it really might just fucking go to zero, something that people are holding at the bottom and wondering if they should just cut their losses before it's too late. TRX has recovered some and has room to fall again and while it might not be a bad time to buy right now, it's not in the category that I'm looking for

I'll be looking at the other suggestions this week and seeing if I can turn a little money into a lot of money

dice is shit wagerr is the future of sports betting

it is [redacted]

>[patented]

op here, dent is 15 fukken sats right now

just thought I'd share out of appreciation for the responses

QUANT RETARD

Blt

Insolar (INS) crypto J curve at it`s finest, will be the first 100x of the true bull market

BirdChain is literally the most bottomed out, shit on, project out of every single crypto project on Biz. $196k market cap. Working product, more team members than this time last year, more features coming, waiting IOS app approval, already on Android, tons of YouTube videos. The list keeps going. And we’re talking about something under 200k market cap

INS went downhill since ICO but the project was not abandoned, check dev blogs and github, 0.36 cents atm, 10 usd at launch post ICO

CanYa or bounty0x... Neither of these are for the faint of heart

They're not even in the same market you brainlet. DICE is cards and shit, not sports betting. Also good luck with gambling on the Ethereum shitchain where each bet costs a fee and takes 5+ minutes to confirm.

Dogecoin?

Ipsx

I'm about to pick up a hefty bag of Zilliqa. I think it's guaranteed to go up 50%+ vs ETH in the next 2 weeks.

That one's on my watch list but I'm giving it time. I think you'll make money though

Sentivate.

Partnered with US gov agencies.

Don't...miss...this.

I literally unstaked all of my rest DICE to sell yesterday. Even trash poker sites as pokerking do have better divs. DICE is trash and half abandoned.

nice

Bulwark

market sentiment appears to be panic at the moment

btc2, bci

buy my bags, do the needful sir

VIC.

$68K market-cap. Unmooned. Decent spread to buy in. IDEX coming. Merc coming. CMC coming. Burn coming. Burn on the platform when it launches.

Big gains ahead, short, mid and long : etherflyer.com/trade.html?pairs=VIC-ETH

What kind of market cap range you interested in? I'm slowly accumulating positions in coins that have apparently bottomed out with market caps of $2m, $200k, $20k and $2k (!).

NEXT.exchange, ticker on idex= NEXT

Salt

I second this, the exchange launches this month, should see a significant run based off how far its fallen since the previous (low) hype induced pump

CLOAKCOIN THE TRUE AND REAL PRIVACY COIN!

checked. colx

Telcoin has lots of potential and could make serious gains if it can stop shitting the bed

Both overpriced