Holy shit its fucking real

Holy shit its fucking real.

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-215545_Chrome.jpg (719x831, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/xapo-launches-bitcoin-debit-card-accepted-at-all-mastercard-locations
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

memes

Literally nothing

Call me when someone develops a system for instantly paying with crypto in stores without converting it to fiat.

>be your own bank 2.0

kek

Congrats on your massive decentralized crypto revolution with the help of ....visa

Nothing burger

Attached: 1554953912245.gif (850x476, 221K)

there is literally nothing wrong with cash as a medium of exchange.

yeah I'm a bitcoin maximalist and I'm fine with paying for shit using dollars -- bitcoin is analogous to gold, not dollars

Attached: 4WFMM-xAJSOCmUmbXSPOSaXCxoDrradfPlStbmmvK48.jpg (697x663, 60K)

They have had their Shift VISA card forever. Fuck off, newfag.

Until XRP crashes to zero we are unironically bearish

From like 5 years ago coindesk.com/xapo-launches-bitcoin-debit-card-accepted-at-all-mastercard-locations

You don't see the appeal of BTC et al being conveniently spent when one decides to sell a bit to cover an expense? I really want DAI (best stablecoin) supported.

Yes, but Coinbase does things right. The other companies are utter shit.

Good goy

Shift WAS Coinbase. And hey, guess what, they're still using the Shift team for this new card project. JFC biz

Yo wtf is that? A bottle of whisky? Bleach?

nano?

Mouthwash is mandatory in all financial jobs user. I normally drink one or two per shift.

I prefer to imagine it's bleach so he always has a way out

Attached: 1549955576759.png (800x821, 682K)

this. And Coinbase is the only multi-billion-dollar valuation company that has a bunch of ex-regulators working as executives, so I don't have to worry about them exit scamming or getting shut down by the government

Attached: oluq1a4up7201.gif (415x477, 173K)

Na no.