Next fud put to bed

reddit.com/r/NEXTexchange/comments/bahz82/join_us_for_the_first_official_nextexchange_ama/ekmr877?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

Attached: 22D1E478-B38F-4CFC-A84E-0ACC7BEEFA79.jpg (1280x634, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NEXTexchange/comments/bahz82/join_us_for_the_first_official_nextexchange_ama/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Amen brother, about time those hating faggots fucked off and crawled back into their curry caves.

Full ama link

reddit.com/r/NEXTexchange/comments/bahz82/join_us_for_the_first_official_nextexchange_ama/

Pretty good AMA for a microcap, ngl these dudes have their shit together pretty well

kek, buying this for sure now

1 million marketcap, with fiat onramps, paypal, regulated, own blockchain, masternodes.Now the stupid fud is out of the way this is going to Moon.

Holly fuck this is making my tits so fucking hard and my pussy so wet!!!! Nyeh nyeh nyeh

Helen Keller tier FUD from /biz faggots was really fun to watch. None of it even tempted me to sell my Masternode. A lot of short sighted people here who let the some of these grade-school like comments actually affect their buy/selling decisions without doing any type of research on their own. Both parties deserve to, as /biz says, STAY POOR

Isn't it a better idea to ask those questions before you hire him, kek?
This looks fake af.

Attached: HmpeTK9.jpg (784x1280, 92K)

MASSive

Huehue new uptrend can begin, I'm all filled up with NEXT

Love how the NEXT team cares about the community and always responds everything the get faced with. I've been in their telegram chat for over a year and at least every 3 days you see the CEO pop in and talk with people. Not a lot of projects show this kind of openness

You're making such a fool of yourself haha

Isn't it better to grow some brain before speaking?
Some people will always stay brainlet I guess

Massman is a mid-low tier member of the team from what i can gather, its aamzing this fud ever got started in the first place.In programming your portfolio does all the talking when people look to hire.Startups want to cut through the resume bullshit and just see you can do the work.One look at a github can tell an employer all they need to know.

WARNING: Hellen Keller ALERT

Wow, feels good to see the team taking every question seriously, I have to say I’m pretty impressed by it.

Comfy

Yes.Great ama.Very impressed by the response.

does anyone know if it's possible for someone to have multiple masternodes?

Made me comfy

>.t never worked irl

I don't fucking remember the bio and previous work experience of every single coworker and also usually people who hire don't write bios on the website, it's done by people from another role who might or might not know their new hires that well. Retard

No, only one is allowed, unless you can bypass their regulations on it ofc but if they find out you're screwed

Anyways I will host one masternode then I will join their mining pool and all those profits will make more profits because of the profit sharing plan, easy gains here

Only plebs get in late on this one

Less than 4 million circulating supppy too.This has low low supply.Anyone who wants a node should already be buying.

Gleb Jout said he edited the bio. They produce all content in house at the moment.

Anyway, this bio shit is kind of fucking stupid. People who panicked because of this, and kept dumping after the AMA was announced are utter mongs.

Fudders can eat my dutch shit

Nice hope this goes to the moon now