The one simple sentence that immediately shows BTC is going to 0

Windows and Mac operating systems are popular and all that any normal people use. Linux is more technical and open source just like bitcoin but it is only a niche used by geeks and hobbyists.

Attached: 1550635136957.png (600x580, 360K)

the majority of servers runs linucks

Irrelevant because 99.999% of people will never run a server in their life and don't even know what a server is. Just like bitcoin. Doomed to irrelevance.

Linux is the backbone of modern computing OP

See my reply above. Almost no regular people use Linux or care about it.

just correcting your shit post OP

I like how you dont state majoriry of consumer things such as ios/android are based off linux. Just shows that bigger entities will be using btc while theres going to be brainlet coins like BofA/Chase coin for mass adoption

In the same way cryptocurrency will be useful for institutions, institutions which will be the service providers much like goole, facebook and amazon are the service providers for the internet. It is the institutions that will make the advantages of the technology available to the people.

BTC is going to zero. The winner will be crowned in the R3, hyperledger and Corda marketplaces. I bet XRP

But Linux isn’t irrelevant you absolute brainlet. He just explained why. Even if only 1% of the population ends up using BTC as a store of value/ hedge against certain risks in the financial markets it can still be very valueable. Especially if that 1% are wealthy people/funds. There are plenty of assets/ asset classes that aren’t owned by most people (far less than 1%) but still are very valueable. Your argument makes no sense. You’re making nocoiners look retarded. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is bait and you actually hold BTC yourself kek.

>Irrelevant
>99.999% of people will never run a server in their life and don't even know what a server is.

you're using many servers right now to make this retarded contradiction

android is linux you massive faggot

I think bitcoin will just be for crypto “collectors” in the future. Like how nerds now collect star wars toys. They are the next rich class and will double as a highly valuable currency between them all

the difference is that linux actually has a use while bitcoin offers nothing useful other than buying drugs

This is pretty retarded, given MacOS is a Linux derivative.
But also beyond that, e.g. the embedded systems OS like Yocto (e.g. for cars) as Linux variants.

Exactly, you have to make a shitty version of linux for normies to use it. It's just proving OP's point

brainlet detected

this is the truth. Grandmothers will not run a hobby node at home just so they can pay for their coffee

imagine being such a desperate late adopter you have to keep praying every day that bitcoin goes to zero. and even if it did, you still would have missed out on 50000x+ gains.

you can literally. never. win.

you 2017 shitcoin faggots are going to lose everything you have

how can you be late adopter of something with 0 adoption?

>other than buying drugs
Sounds useful to me

im normal and use linux

Regular people use Linux every day on their phones

I just want to say I fucking hate windows 10. That is all.

literally this, poorfags like op just wants another chance to get in. well he's destined to be a wagie for the next 30 years because it aint going down long term

Linux is the backbone of the internet
So bitcoin is gonna be the backbone of the financial system

thanks, just bought 100k

Linux runs the majority of computing devices in the world.
>Most smart phones
>Every super computer
>Nearly every web server
>Nearly all embedded devices (cars, TV's etc.)

Imagine being this fucking stupid

Attached: bert.jpg (251x188, 11K)

The Internet was also used by nerds geeks and Scientists in the early stage before faggots like you posted fking frog memes

Attached: 1536924019795.png (469x452, 277K)

Gold is an excellent store of value but average people don't do so because acquiring, storing, securing, and transporting it is too technical.

BTC isn't cash. It's a store of value for people and entities willing to tolerate its technical nature.

what's with these batshit retarded topics always using some variation of a laughing pepe that looks lowclass/chinky? is this just one autist making all those threads? are retards naturally attracted to these pepes?

think of it as a dapp running on a blockchain you ignorant fuck

>Linux
>niche
Imagine being this retard
Linux runs on your phone
Linux runs on your tv
Linux runs on many IoT
Linux runs on your fucking dtv/sat decoder
Linux runs on your router
Linux runs on 99% of serves
Linux runs fucking everywhere you delusional faggot
Probably Linux runs also on your washing machine, fridge and soon also on your fucking light bulbs