Crypto 2019

Hello biz I am an American journalist. Can you tell me about crypto?

Attached: F29EFD9E-2821-4A88-AB38-8471428285B6.jpg (399x404, 119K)

She has a really sexy nose

Yes

Attached: gettyimages-817887054-612x612.jpg (612x408, 31K)

I am on TV from 6-9 am each day. I will read some posts on air when I do my crypto segment this week.

This bitch flys into your home perching herself unto the highest ledge, how do you get her out??

Is this anti-semitism intentional? Is there an anti-semitism problem in cryptocurrency? A few answers to this question will be read on air

easy, turn on the oven

Stop

sniff sniff

can you stop it

Crypto is Nazi culture. Just go to the Catalog and Ctrl F the N-Word and any Anti-Semitic term. All you need to know. If you're into Crypto, you associate with Nazis at the very least. Do people seriously forget who one of God's most loved Prophets was?

Attached: moses.jpg (277x350, 32K)

Israel is the world leader in blockchain

Nobody here understands crypto they're just gambling addicts, you'd be better off talking to /sci/

Okay thanks I will make a post over there

Yes, using it as a honeypot for Nazis. Because Nazis love Crypto.

What is a honeypot? Who is behind the plan?

If you weren't a Nazi you would know.

The only scheme I know about is zcash I am trying to learn more about the space

tell your audience to buy chainlink. sniff sniff

Hello American Jewrnalist, how are you?

That nose

Attached: 1200px-Paul_Fürst,_Der_Doctor_Schnabel_von_Rom_(Holländer_version).png (1200x1653, 3.53M)

Why do you think anti-semitism is okay?

Hoil Hortler

What is okey?

Attached: 1553754368884.gif (607x609, 754K)

Oh yeah, your the dude with that weird iris which is distracting as hell when I watch your show.

Why not?

The first rule of crypto club is to do the needful

Attached: IMG_0120.jpg (640x660, 67K)

who are semites? and why do you think he is anti them. Why do you even care if he is pro or anti? Are you implying that you are pro-semitism? Why do you think that this is an important question to ask?

Attached: 85668.png (532x398, 367K)

Believing that anti-semitism can be a subject is the main kind of anti-semitism.

i bet hear laugh is so adorable for a minute before you want to strangle her. one of those one-note, really nasally and loud old new york laughs

you are too late

Attached: HOOOOOOOHOOOO.png (200x263, 110K)

I find protruding nose sexy.

100% serious.

Attached: amazing.jpg (640x640, 79K)

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: 1555277158472.jpg (637x504, 69K)

same desu

I get it because the jews are allergic to fire lol 10/10 would laugh again. Hitler did nothing wrong.

is a jew killing a palestinian moslem anti-semitism? Palestinians are semites.

> Palestine doesn't exist
> It was all desert and goats
> Then it became all (((gardens))) and joy
> Now they are self-defending themselves by the goat owners claiming a fake state
> Need atomic bombs for that

If by that you mean her nose can have sex with people then yes, that thing is sexy. I don’t think her snot can get u pregnant tho

Imagine the smell

>doesnt look Jewish at all

Kek, haven’t seen this in a while

Is she the irl feminine form of Squidward?

In my blockchain there is problem,
And that problem is transaction.
It take very very long,
Because blocksize is big.
Throw pow down the well,
So my transacs can be free.
So my transacs can be free!
We must make transacs easy,
Then we have a yacht party.
In my blockchain there is problem,
And that problem is the jew.
They take everybody money,
They never give it back.
Throw the jew down the well,
So my country can be free.
So my country can be free!
You must grub him by his horns,
Then we have a big party.
If you see the jew coming,
You must be careful of his teeth.
You must grab him by his money,
And I tell you what to do.
Everybody!
Throw…

zoom out on your map a little bit and the case for nuclear advantage becomes pretty clear

any other questions?

Attached: 1527026065388.jpg (1914x745, 248K)

Omg you're right, way more goats

ikr

its amazing what the jews have managed to build in an inhospitable desert

Attached: D32xHy4WsAAAQ7W[1].jpg (1200x936, 209K)

> Neverending money
> Faked a prophecy, pissing off their own god
> Neverending war

Well done kek