RLC

New dev letter:
medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-project-update-08-v3-will-be-released-on-may-15-4c04273d6769

2x this week alone fgts

Attached: 1525465157225.jpg (1920x1439, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Treat-Diarrhea-in-Rabbits
stackoverflow.com/questions/11707879/difference-between-scaling-horizontally-and-vertically-for-databases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> French
> pretends to have partnerships
> Takes all the "top subjects" like 5G, AI, Science, and pretends to involve them in his "great technology behind" meme
> Computing power meme
> French are the only people who translate the word "computer"
> Fake academic involvement
> Shilled on the board every 2 hours
> Fake multipliers shilled, volume is always shit
> Macron is Gay
More info here:
wikihow.com/Treat-Diarrhea-in-Rabbits

Attached: drr.jpg (259x194, 7K)

shitty copy pasta. your pajeet tier fud wont suppress the price anymore

> V3 meme
> enumerateur powah

fuck off retard:
"We have spent the last year working on V3 and building secure solutions for data sharing and monetization. This work has culminated in a series of new developments. Our calendar is full of surprises and announcements that will start on the day of V3, and slowly be rolled out in the weeks afterward. Get ready for new use cases, and get your datasets ready for listing on our brand-new upcoming Data Store!"

Why waste time with pajeets? Why waste time with trolls?

WHo cares if people buy or not dude. We already made it.

ANyone holding 10k+ RC made it.

I actually hope they don't buy so they don't et to enjoy the riches

Gilles, if V3 is so enumerateurs powaful, why are you here shitposting?

Nice article.
I vascillate between optimism and pessimism. It's too good to be true. How much motivation will there be to adopt iexec for the niche use cases? Cast aside your confirmation bias and put yourself in the shoes of a customer- are you really going to radically retrofit your pipeline to adopt this vague blockchain project? How did you even hear about it? How long is it going to take? How are you going to budget for the purchase of tokens?
Even if there is industry adoption, what makes you think tokens won't settle at ico price or below? What calculations are you using when they haven't figured out tokenomics yet?

vaporware shitcoin

wait a sec, i'll pull out my crystal ball

>Get ready for new use cases
What use of cases it has beside to be a decentralized AWS?
Normies don't care about decentralization, anyway it could be the next meme which triggers bull run ''dapps'' ''decentralized''

so buy

we don't know yet,it will be revealed. but selling data sets for ml/ai etc. training purposes without actually revealing private details in the data set and not losing monopoly on a dataset is pretty fucking cool. I can easily see a marketplace for data, especially considering how big of a thing it is in the black market. one the coolest use cases besides data I can see now is a dex that can horizontally scale, which iexec is perfectly suitable for

Exactly. Marketplace for Data set's without compromising the source IS a big deal.

> Fake questions about this shitcoin
> Same user (Gilles the fag) answering to all
> Same enthusiastic shit in every shillpost in a lame attempt to bump the post up and draw attention
> Same useless volume in weeks/months
> Macron likes to be ass-fucked by niggers

>I can easily see a marketplace for data especially considering how big of a thing it is in the black market
didn't understand this, bruda, care to make examples?
> I can see now is a dex that can horizontally scale, which iexec is perfectly suitable for
Thank you for information, what is the meaning of ''scaling horizontally'' and not vertical?

> data marketplace
ever heard of people selling private data on internet? well now you can do this with guaranteed payments - data transfers, also you can sell data only for ml/ai training purposes
>horizontal vs vertical:
stackoverflow.com/questions/11707879/difference-between-scaling-horizontally-and-vertically-for-databases

My point is that there are many unanswered questions, potential pitfalls, and variables that make rlc a risky bet. Better bet than most coins, but still risky.

These questions can be said for all of crypto pretty much.

of course. but you can say the same for all crypto projects. considering all variables RLC looks one of the better picks mid-term for me

I see you can afford at least 2 ordinateurs to fake a conversation about this shitcoin, Gilles the gay
> very advanced french marketing shilling techniques, thanks to AI

Can holo ruin iexec market cap?
no holo shill

it can't but i hold both

Pump is starting

this is the end of the pump sell now

>pumps then immediately dumps

welcome to RLC

Attached: 1551604760457.jpg (1024x1012, 89K)

The volume is so low of course it does. Current “ bag “ holders ( if you can even call them that ) look to ride these little 5-10% waves.... issue is it is so close to v3 / partnership announcements that they play it wrong once and they will be left behind.

>Gilles, thanks to powerful AI behind RLC, found out how to restart the modem and get a marvelous new IP to shill this shitcoin a little more
> Incredible french ADVANCED cukd marketing techniques 101 here

easiest long term play on the board for me. I bought about $10K into RLC througout this year.
sitting on 22K RLC.

10x-15x during 2019 is on the table frens

>green texts like a fucking asshole

Learn2greentext.fgt

>Gilles tries to pay nigger male prostitutes with RLC because he's broke AF

We're going to fucking make it bros

>Totally fake comments and enthusiastic mood about this totally fucked shitscam
Gilles the gay, please, your powerful AI can do more than that, i'm sure

I'd be so happy for a x10

>Pathetic pajeet RLC holder trying to buy a couple of cents lower

Its so obvious its not even funny

>Pathetic Founder and RLC holder trying to sell a couple of cents higher to pay his debts with a powerful trannies organisation

Kek
iExec has the best fud

No. It's just trash littering the thread. It's not convincing, useful, or amusing in any way. Pretty sure that guy is mentally ill.

I enjoy littering your pathetic shillposts, Gilles the gay
And i will do this EVERY TIME you shill again on this board, you lame frenchcucks.
> Advanced marketing french rules 101 - draw audience to your patetic shillcoin

That's why it's the best

> Goin all in in RLC

Attached: rlCl.jpg (880x586, 364K)