The secret to a successful career

Attached: 56utydj56wj.jpg (620x413, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bnf.nice.org.uk/drug/propranolol-hydrochloride.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A heart medication? Nigger are you retarded?

Gives confidence. Slows heart rate and controls blood pressure. Are you 10?

bnf.nice.org.uk/drug/propranolol-hydrochloride.html

Why does my government not tell me about this side effect?

nothing like knowing you're on a chemical whose effect could wane at any point to give you confidence and calm you down

>The secret to a successful career
A drug? Really?
The secret to a successful career is being good at it, genuinely enjoying the work and working environment and yes that means most coworkers. Goes without saying that the rewards should be worthy as well.

This is actually easy to get now. Just ordered mine off of hims

>beta blocker

Beta receptors have a useful purpose. Notably, keeping body fat low, energy high, and balancing the HPTA axis to favor high testosterone. Enjoy your doughy physique, low T, and brain fog.

It’s got a very short half life and tolerance grows fast for sure. Better than benzo dependence and withdrawal. I don’t take this but I know it helps people. If you have 0 self control you shouldnt be on any medication or substance. Drink your coffee and get back to me homeboy

I'm amazed at what people will take without fully understanding the effects. Seriously, go onto pubmed and just read about what beta blockers do to your endocrine system.

Even taken once? I just got a prescription for 3 pills a month to take "as needed"

You know what else does that for you? The lack of a vagina.

Yes, I used to have a prescription. It works, for sure. The user above is right though; you should only take it as needed before infrequent and high-stress situations. If you become dependent on it, you are fucked. There was a good thread on here last night where I wrote a little bit about Lexapro and wellbutrin. The best sustainable long-term strategy for anxiety maintenance is a combination of those two--- the lexapro is the most effective SSRI out there and modulates the serotonergic system to manage anxiety. The wellbutrin fights the sides of lethargy and libido issues by bringing norepinephrine and dopamine into good balance relative to the higher serotonin. Tolerance doesn't meaningfully build for either, their half life is like 30 hours, and both are small molecule agonists of brain-derived neurotrophic factor, which over the long term elevates brain plasticity and is a huge boon in fighting depression/anxiety. Nonetheless, Lexapro works immediately from day 1 as an anxiolytic and alters your processing of emotions in favor of more positive experiences. I'd say anxiolytics like gabaergics and beta blockers are like blunt-force tools to combat anxiety. You're sort of too bludgeoned to react in an anxious way. On lexapro I took in the past, you're quite present and your processing/reactions of/to stimuli are just fundamentally different.

All I have to say is that from the way many people on here talk and relay experiences from their day to day lives, they should try lexapro/wellbutrin at least once. I don't say that in a hateful or dismissive way, I think there's some serious darkness in some people here and they could be helped be a little pharmaceutical intervention.

Propanaolol accelerates hairloss.

Congrats now you are a bald wagie. Modafinil is the ultimate wagie drug.

Absolutely based and beta-blocked. This drug unironically saved my legal career

Attached: 0569CDEB-8362-439D-9F81-B7E594F650D5.jpg (62x89, 2K)

From the way many people on here talk and relay experiences from their day to day lives, they need to avoid drugs and get a clue.

Modafinil is the ultimate pajeet drug. Dexedrine or lisdex is the American standard for ragie wagie syndrome

It does for you the lack of a vagina?

This stuff will give you manboobs if you take it for more than a short period. It increases prolactin big time in males.

They really should prescribe it to males who want to become females. It would help them with the transition.

I tried lexapro user, and it royally fucked my brain up for a while. Be careful recommending psych meds to people, because everybody's brain chemistry is different. A med that will greatly help one person, will fuck up another person, even though they both have the same symptoms.

I take 20 mg each day in the morning against migraines after sport/exercise. Never had a migraine attack again after a football match since I started taking it.

>"avoid drugs"
>"get a clue"

Cool advice. You're right, no one has ever benefited from medical science, ever. The just have to whiteknuckle it and pull themselves up by their own bootstraps is all

Comfy. I don't need mine too often but when I do it's a life saver. AMA

Attached: nervous.jpg (3024x2628, 559K)

I've been taking this for about a year due to a medical condition, although I noticed at first it did keep anxiety at bay. One year later I feel low-T despite regularly working out, the most anxious I've been in years, and whenever I talk to people I feel like I'm doing it from a 3rd person point of view.

How is this better than a benzo

I have essential tremor and use this occasionally. anyone kniw a better alternative?

Based OP, one of my favourite drugs in the world. Unironically SAVED MY LIFE last year when I was experiencing daily panic/anxiety attacks (th-th-thanks, crypto) of a severity which led to several suicide attempts and a total collapse of my life.

I didn't use it for more than a couple of months but it was fucking amazing, absolutely what I needed and the sad thing is that doctors never suggested it. I bought some myself from a pajeet pharmacy and happened to try it.

>How is this better than a benzo

Completely different, benzos space you out and fuck you up, make your tired and weird. BB had no side effects that I experienced but just completely cut away the anxiety/panic reaction.

It used to be that watching a pump (if I wasn't in) or a dump (if I was) on the charts would leave me shaking, cold, sweating, sometimes almost fitting and lying on the floor gasping for breath.

lol.

fuck those days.

True secret to success is microdosing LSD when feeling low, and methamphetamine or amphetamines to get real work done.

lexapro is based, I take 20mg every morning plus valdoxan at night to help me fall asleep, completely changed my life, no negative side effects either

I personally just live with it, unless you're a brain surgeon or something you shouldn't really worry about it

the most reddit post of the day

I have a script but it also makes me slightly slower.

It's okay, I rarely take it.

>Lexapro is based

Attached: 1544326757504.jpg (349x550, 23K)

well I did spend a good part of the last 12 years of my life on Jow Forums so that's a pretty safe assumption

Damn user you seem like a genuinely mean person. I want to know more about you

Fuck SSRIs, nigger. Chemical lobotomizing your ass.

That shit can fuck you up. I can't even feel emotions anymore after before forced to do a bunch of those as a kid.

I literally can't feel emotions.

What's your background behind chemistry? There isn't any drug that is safe in the long term, anything that stimulates the central nervous system and if used frequently you'll end up with neurological disorders in the near future. Pharmacies does not are about your health, they value your money yet merely take your health into consideration.

If you are dealing with anxiety; microdosing psychedelics would rewire your neurons into communicating across different SIN-aps.

OP is kind of right but chose the wrong med. Propanol works fucking well but crosses the blood brain barrier and causes depression in some people. Pic related atenanol is also a beta blocker but doesn't cross blood brain barrier and doesn't cause depression. I use 100mg when I need it. Works fucking well.

Attached: 160-home_default.jpg (250x250, 9K)

How many and how frequent do you take it? I haven't noticed anything regarding stress/anxiety. I only take 20mg a day though.

Brainlet no fucking idea

I started taking this after getting massive chest pains which turned out to be anxiety (thanks crypto). I take the lowest dose available but it keeps my physical symptoms at bay.

medfag here

way to go pal, give yourself hypotension, faint and hit your head on a desk.

I hope you die

Except that's not what I said retard. Go buy yourself some lex and pretend it will help you pay attention and fix what you did to yourself with your shit life choices.

Propranolol is basically the Advil of anxiety meds. It's extremely mild and you literally feel nothing other than the absence of the physical symptoms of anxiety. In the past whenever I bombed a presentation, it was always because my hands would start shaking, my voice would start quivering, and it would cause me to mentally freeze up. When I take propranolol 1 hour before a presentation, my body feels just as calm as I would be sitting at home alone. It actually makes me look forward to the presentation instead of dreading it and wanting to flee the building. Also helps if you're the type of person that gets an extreme adrenaline rush whenever you suddenly get called on in class or during a meeting. All that being said, don't expect it to turn you into an extroverted chad or anything. And the only side effect for me is after the presentation is over, my energy is pretty zapped/fatigued. Probably from the lowered blood pressure and suppressed adrenaline.

Attached: 1549976918962.png (1500x1000, 1.36M)

This drug will make you understand how fucking easy normies and npcs have it in life. The first time I took it was before I had to go in and make an argument in front of a packed courthouse and it was like just being at a chill pub with your friends. I kept thinking to myself holy fuck imagine being like this all the time because you are so low IQ you never feel the weight or significance of anything. I'm now one of the best attorneys in my state because I've been playing the game on impossible mode my entire life and have shifted to the easiest mode imaginable. I only take it for important appearances though. Don't take that shit every day.

well I started taking them at 25, I thought doctors don't even prescribe antidepressants to anyone under 20. are you american by any chance?

a month's worth of lexapro costs like 50cents here so I doubt evil pharma people are only out to scam me out of my fortune. I don't even completely disagree with you but how pants-on-head retarded do you have to be to think that microdosing psychedelics you self prescribed and sourced from some albanian bathtub with no way of checking its quality and purity is more safe than taking an agency approved drug from a pharmacy that your psychiatrist prescribed for you while continuously evaluating your syptomps?

So edgy

Similar story here, do what you need to do

Attached: 95ba480a0b273fa9b39c9b5bf5f074244e94d0507b94e27ea2f53cf8fa6f977e.jpg (960x946, 105K)

50 cents? at this point I know you're retarded. There are various way to verify the purity of LSD and when I state psychedelics it doesn't have to be LSD, it could be a natural occurring substance such as shrooms which you can literally grow at home.

Please proceed taking your pills, I don't think you can get anymore dense.. stay in your league, take your doctor's orders.

10mg a day. I'm weening off though.

Attached: 1518518950890.jpg (500x662, 100K)

Were you on stimulants like amphetamines? Those were the kicker for me. They left me anhedonic like you describe

Haha. But you did say that.

LSD is potentially super risky, especially if you have latent psychosis or schizophrenia. It can activate both those things and then you are done forever. Psychs do have a lot of therapeutic potential but they are very dangerous to some, and it's impossible to know if you will respond badly. I have personally had a lot of therapeutic upside to psychs like acid, shrooms, iboga, and ayahuasca. The other user is right--- LSD is a very unstable molecule and degrades quickly, you don't know how much you're dosing unless you have a verified source/purity, and there are also a ton of varieties of LSD out there other than just plain lysergic acid diethylamide. Just google USP. There is a lot of value in having regulated, pure pharmaceuticals adhering to an established standard and that are administered by someone who is trained to monitor their effects.

I don't think they are why you can't feel user

This guy is actually probably right about neurogenesis in psychedelics. It's a really down-low topic that's not well documented.

regardless, they're some of the nastiest drugs I've ever taken.

Currently I take ritalin because it's sweeet. Dat dopamine

Attached: 11231231.jpg (486x486, 26K)

If you are experiencing any level of reactive anxiety to trading, you're in way too fucking deep and completely over your head. you have no business whatsoever doing it, and if you are taking propranolol on a long term basis you're going to regret it

anxiety drugs are for people who end up in situations that they cannot possibly avoid, you're just fucking yourself up voluntarily and thinking you need the drugs like some kind of junkie

This shit is only really good if it's slow release. Terrible on cardio days though..

based. practicing + metoprolol 1 hour beforehand is easy mode for public speaking

LMAO

The secret to a successful business life is high T
Who the fuck needs anxiety meds when you are above that shit

I have high T and anxiety

Every SSRI and most antidepressants increase BDNF which is a big part of neurogenesis. BTW neurogenesis is constantly happening but the survival rate of the new neurons decreases with age or with stress. BDNF increases survival rate

>it makes slighty slower

this. it also boosts alcohol effects slightly. not badly but you feel more tipsy and may lose memory. caution.

also propanolol has history to give horrific nightmares rarely, but not to everyone

and it lowers your blood sugar so dont forget to eat.

but still its old and used drug.

i like you user, you atleast understand neurotransmitters and lay out your thoughts. I screenshot it and use it for future reference. Thank you.

Interesting story thanks user. What other supplements / things do you take?

Propranolol caused terrible hair loss for me. And neither side of my family has hairless genetics.

I used it for about 2 years. Totally superman effects in that I went from getting beat red face and nervous when talking to higher ups or doing presentations, to then being totally calm cool relaxed.

Had to stop because the hairloss. Anyone find similar?

>burgers in their twenties chronically depressed, balding, having ED
>burgers consuming more pills than other countries
>never making a link between cause and effect ever
>just use this one pill bro, it'll fix all your problems that were definitely not caused by other pills

I started on a low dose of wellbutrin and rapidly got terrible involuntary muscle twitches and midday drowsiness spells that took months to go away after cessation. I only took it for a week and a half. Shit's fucking scary. I only tried it because people said the sides were really light vs most other antidepressants. Im terrified to think how bad lexapro or other ssris would fuck me up, and ive known too many people who seem to have gotten permanent limp dick or brain zaps from them

propranolol isnt antidepressant

What did he mean by this?

So basically you are a nigger?

did you have to quit your job after stopping?

Thanks mang, I'm happy to share it and that it's useful. Most of the time when I write something articulate on here people think its pasta. Trying to understand psychopharmacology has been really helpful in managing my mental health but my doctors fucking hate it. Most of them just want to tell me what to do and be done with it.

Yes, Wellbutrin is stimulating and lowers the seizure threshold. You have to be careful if you have a known low seizure threshold (epileptic) or are a recovering alcohol or gabaergic abuser. Not for everyone unfortunately. Talk to your doc if you are interested in the differences among alternatives... wellbutrin is pretty different in its function and problems than SSRIs. Its target is strongly noradrenergic and modestly dopaminergic. Great case in point that everyone responds differently to everything, and all the more reason to be careful. Also fyi, in most studies I've found, a majority of people do not get sides from Lexapro, but it makes sense that the ~30% who do will be vocal as hell about it and that's what people will remember. I personally got sides from Lexapro but none from wellbutrin. You may find that an SSRI doesn't do anything bad to you.

btw guys, propanolol bros, I found the SLOW RELEASE version to be dramatically more effective than the normie sort. Get those if you can.

That shit is smoooooth.

>If you are experiencing any level of reactive anxiety to trading, you're in way too fucking deep and completely over your head

Attached: 41AUw0wNduL._SX425_.jpg (425x364, 15K)

>This shit is only really good if it's slow release.

based, agreed.