Listen up 'jeets. You've been dumped on by FTM, LTO AND CHX chads. Become a chad today. Buy BOLT

>easiest 5 - 10x in the next 2 weeks

Attached: 10xBOLT.jpg (900x900, 47K)

Nice try rakeesh, if i buy this now i'll just get dumped on like FTM

Biz never learns. Top kek. Enjoy your FTM bags fag

No-brainer but I guess Jow Forumsraelis are too scared for this pump.

Attached: tumblr_pms0vw2SaY1qhkf74o1_1280.jpg (800x1293, 90K)

who fucking knows anymore. This once would have been an obvious buy but biz just ruins everything that gets mentioned here and we all end up losing money because we're paranoid about dumping on each other. fuck this shithole site

They’ll be buying it on Binance in a couple of weeks once it’s already up 5x.

RIP bobo

you almost did it, mr jeet. but no BOLT is just another LTO CHX OR FTM. a fookin shitcone.

Mr 'jeet. There is nothing almost about it. Sit back and watch the hype pop with this NASDAQ bullshit in a couple of weeks

this is the most obvious buy rn

Attached: D99FA04B-9F4B-4EFC-A1B0-75B1823DE0F7.png (750x1334, 322K)

No one cares how much - how long have you been holding?

biztards will baghold ftm,lto,chx,qnt and other shit while this is mooning next few weeks. you cant convince them. we will make fucking easy money on this

What's this project about? All I see on their website are some mumbai tv stream. I have 100 ETH to put into worthy projects. Shill me.

0.1$ next week.

>9mill marketcap
>top 5 exchange listing before end of month
>NASDAQ meeting and announcements 30th April

Yeah but what is the project about? Decentralized TV streams?

Don't be a fag. Become a chad. Sell at $0.4 minimum

I see you are an educated user. Well done

All you need to know is top5 exchange announcement coming soon. It’s a biggie! Moon potential fosho

yes I learned to not buy fucking scams and just added your shitcoin to the list

>token burn as well
BOLT is the world's first open entertainment economy. They have a web streaming app, an Android app with 3mill plus users enjoying their live tv and short-form video options. Current partners include Discovery Channel, Al Jazeera, Channel NewsAsia, and telco partners such as Safaricom.

you are very welcome 'jeet

Small Mcap, terrific leadership, good utility, and millions of Pajeets watching cricket world cup in other countries via the app, Telco profit to Bolt, repurchase of tokens to burn, upcoming top 5 exchange. A no-brainer.

in what way is discovery channel partnered with a random erc-20 money grab? let me guess, the team watches discovery channel once a week and call it a partnership?

thats what I'm thinking.
put it on the absolute dogshit cones list where it belongs

Nice try Mr. Jeet. But your third-tier smelly FUD resembles the state, tier and social class of your homeland poo-ridden waste ground.

>absolute dogshit cones list

Attached: 1550221238107.jpg (182x276, 9K)

Nice try Mrs. Jeet. But your third-tier smelly FUD resembles the state, tier and social class of your homeland poo-ridden waste ground.

jej i knew you wouldn't be able to give an answer.
>FUD
of course, i'm extremely interested in fudding this random cone i've never heard of
>homeland poo-ridden waste ground
literally projecting

yes yes buy then shill on twitter then shill on Jow Forums then dump on pajeets and dumb anons

Pipe down Mr. Jeet. Know your place cadet

It’s not a “partnership” in any mind-blowing sense. They’re just a content partner like any other. Bolt’s a video service in developing markets and some of their videos are provided by Discovery Channel, Al Jazeera, etc.

Literally no ass.

nice, reasonable answer. i hope your bags moon but OP's spasms and the fact that he's roleplaying a desperate shitskin scared me off of this coin. good luck

goys, we found the virgin

Just started exploding. I will eat my dick if we arent 3x from here next 2 weeks

I say 10x