BITCOIN SHIT VERSION

*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT A FUCKING SHITSHOW

Attached: 1555347477872.png (708x571, 68K)

poor sanjay

God...Please flood yes.

i know i did

>Yes, it's toxic

Attached: 039d063a63e3c1feacb4a0be8130bb5e.jpg (500x500, 61K)

imagine the gov wants to get rid of the true Bitcoin protocol so they hired CSW the clown to discredit "his" coin, so they can make sure they control the forked protocol

Unironically this

>flood yes
>open short on bitmex

wow the two bcashabc supporting exchanges delisting sv
absolute panic
>bsv -10%
big

>It's because of the patriarchy nobody want's to associate with me

Attached: 1555348719223.jpg (500x500, 80K)

Bitcoin gets removed from a scammy chink exchange and you all start celebrating? Are you all literally this retarded? Or are you all fucking core cucks who like slow ass clogged chains. Jesus fucking christ Statoshi himself is out here making Bitcoin what he wants it to be and you retards want its downfall? The state of crypto is fucking dumb as shit. Go back to your scammy links or shitty core, the real bitcoin will survive like it has all these years before, and you retards will regret the day like today.

>Bitcoin gets removed
Chill out ranjeet, Bitcoin remains listed and is not concerned by the recent announcement.

Attached: bitcoin_.png (527x43, 3K)

When did crypto turn into pussy ass reddit and cuck sjw tier cringe? My god you are all bunch of faggot cucks
>yes exchanges please save me from myself, too much toxicity in the space
Fucking fags, an utter dissapointment

Maybe your next shitcoin will do better. Hang in there, bud.

You're not mad....are you?

I'm not mad, i don't even hold that shitcoins. I simply laugh at the faggots here who act like they are better than reddit cucks

Make your own exchange then.
You have no business telling exchanges what to do and whom to list or delist.

HAHAHAHAHA

It's going to $10!
Get rekt you fucking curry niggers for spamming the board with this diarrhea.

beautiful. fuck bsv pajeets. i'm not even in btc or bch, but you guys unironically deserve to go broke for shitting this board

$10 is too high. My prediction is about $0.01

Now is the perfect time to buy, you dipshits. You think Satoshi is going to let his coin go to zero?

Exactly, I'm buying Bitcoin and shorting ShitVision to oblivion

Attached: 551318d7-00d5-47fc-b47a-caf144bcea10.jpg (775x584, 110K)

>toxic
Y I K E S

csw makes unsubstantiated claims for years, bullshits everywhere infinitely and dear god the bsv shill threads just twist everything endlessly

I don't like bringing toxic-naming into this but honestly craig and craiggers didn't leave people any choice.