Thank god retirement is near

Attached: 35533177760_41b424f460_k.jpg (2048x1536, 716K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/h-o-l-o/a-tour-of-holos-initial-apps-45b00f7e9054?_referrer=twitter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shaman here. All I need is .01-10 cents and I never have to work again.

Attached: 23A749A4-3DE8-4287-944B-CD5615CA6FB2.jpg (3459x2544, 1.41M)

I'm getting the shaking feeling right now

Attached: 15339501026413.jpg (2048x1161, 1.03M)

Jesus crhist, how the fuck can you invest in people so ridicoulus to show themselves in public without clothes?

The key is in the smell of feet

Attached: holo fud.jpg (181x182, 19K)

''feminist'

My fucking God, bless those retards anons who have invested in this

Bad day to be a pageet shill on biz. Just popping by to say a heartfelt fuck you and remind you that this shit will have its SV moment in due course.

Hey have sex

same fren. 0.10 would be turbocomfy

Decentralized stinky feet chain

Attached: charles-spain (2).jpg (800x422, 41K)

1000 sats by Ramadan lads

OK. Bend over.

fag

cannot for the life of me understand how this shitcoin has outperformed the bear

Tour of holos initial apps was just put out

it has outperformed the bear because some autistics here think that those guys with nacked feets and femminism are able to create a decentralized architecture, scalable for smart contracts

This is one more confirmation that we live in a joker world

kek

so bullish. you well know why this survived the bear, just sad you are so late to the party that you have to FUD like this. pathetic desu

>me contrarian investor me smart me buy fud

>''survived the bear''
lol, it has born in the bear market this shitcoin... good luck holding the bags. Don't you see they are feet nacked? How makes you feel this user? How can you take them seriously?
Also women, boomers... come on. please.

this coin was pretty much a stable coin while most shitcoins dumped 80-90%. the fact that whales are holding this one, should tell you that this isn't a random shitcoin like NkN. no one actually cares about the SJW vibes, they fit perfectly into Silicon Valley with this stuff

This

Attached: 852864A4-1E11-443D-B8D3-2F57A222038E.png (1280x720, 763K)

You leave NKN out of this

No one cares about your dead chinkcoin

NKN isn't much better than 0xBTC

Good luck Holobro enjoy your retirement.

>the fact that whales are holding this one, should tell you that this isn't a random shitcoin
the whales are pretty much in all the coins
also this one had a pretty massive dump in december like all the othr coins,
also the reason why this coin has not dumped this much is that it was ''born'' on april last year, so it couldn't experiment the crash from january in a complete ''way''

Reasons not to buy Holo today:

>boomers
>feet
>lesbians
>wheelchair feminists
>SJWs
>Traps
>not hiring white males unless they have to
>hippies
>think rich people are evil
>don't want you to get rich from investing in holo because "it's not about money"
>lead dev and the other guy are both faggots(maybe even together?)
>lead dev was the head of occupy wall street, gave speeches etc there
>lead dev pimped out his 5 year old daugher just to make a point about capitalism or something(taking it a bit too far there mate?)
>the structure of holochain is "feminine", not on purpose though feminine just turned out to be better and more robust according to lead dev
>use fancy buzzwords like "immune system" etc
>literally have to email the department of defense a selfie
>purchases exceeding 1,000,000 HOT require cavity search, including anal speculum
>cost of finger box not included, literally have to bring your own finger box
>you have to personally maintain your own chain(mandatory KYC ofc)
>your chain dies forever if you go offline, all data is lost since there's no global consensus
>HOT token supply is dynamic, can be created out of thin air in order to keep the price stable
>lead dev himself has said $1 is the absolute maximum the HOT token's price will ever be
>the HOT token is not even needed for using the chain
>Whitepaper math still does not work out
>Consensus algo does not exist/work
>They hired a college student (who is now a math phd student) to fix their math, someone with no real world experience with these things who hasn't even proven he's able to get a math masters or phd yet

Attached: Holofeet.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>Arthur Brock hasn't worked a real job in over 20 years and his LinkedIn is filled with failed "companies" he started most of which don't exist
>Multiple other team mates haven't had jobs for years or in some cases have never had a job before this
>Essentially, there is zero expertise or experience on the team (of any kind, let alone for their specific roles) yet they're trying to basically create a new Internet which cuts out corporations and government
>Whitepaper still not even finished, multiple sections are essentially TBD
>Someone needs to vouch for you or you can't even use the chain, you also need to spend arbitrary amount of time in a chat room
>Holo team will have all your personal info and ID (remember you had to send them your KYC) therefore the system is completely centralized
>Once they have all your KYC data, the team can sell it to the highest bidder(sounds familiar?)

anecdotal the post

Can one of you nerds break this down for me? Should I throw a few dozen ETH into this project?

don't invest in this if you don't want to lose money, this gonna end up being IOTA 2.0
Gonna x100 only on hype
but there won't be another hype run, from now on only steady growth to 50k no hype, so no possibility for this coin

>Should I throw a few dozen ETH into this project?
Yes idiot. Hurry up and put all your ETH in. Hopefully once it goes to zero you will fuck off and never post here again.

i moved all in holo. it will break out that longdecending triangle sometime this month and pump.

tfw ill never be a chad with 100+ million.

keep coping
lying pajeet. you know way to much about holo to be a fudder even though most is bullshit and has been debunked ages ago. i'd bet 10 BTC that you are in fact a holo investor trying to buy in cheaper. people only fud if they are interested

Don't worry, goy. Just work until you are 85 and you will have enough money to pay for rent AND electricity AND food! Live like a king! The world is your oyster!!!!! As soon as you turn 85

Attached: 1541899629693.png (700x668, 401K)