Well we hit 200 sats

Thanks for letting me buy more

Attached: 3513.png (200x200, 11K)

When this takes off people will be smacking themselves for not buying here.

Shitcoin bagholder bingo

imagine being this deluded. Say all the prayers you want, this coin isn’t coming back lol

I'm on a brink of selling, seen this too many times, at least i got in early, so no money lost

just get out, it's happened with LTO, CHX, QNT, BTMX, and there is absolutely nothing about this shitcoin which makes it any different

I bought at .59c and sold at 1.6c, will not be catching this falling knife

imagine not buying the dip.

>dead cat bounce
>volume dissipating
What dip do you speak of?

this broke support and will go down to 50-70 sats

very interested in a "shitcoin". price goes to 2 cents tomorrow and you pose as fantom bull. this coin is a no brainer and you'll see after retracement we haven't ended.

Where are the guys who bought millions of this near top and in hopes of x4 in 3 months?

we bought this below 1 cent and are holding comfy imbecile

Not a single worry here

>Having bought lower than the current price means you didn't lose out on massive gains
Brainlet bagholder bingo

why so salty. your opinion doesn't matter

>Calls user imbecile
>Why so salty
You lost 40% in a week. That is NOT a normal correction. Chart looks like shit too. Ask me how I know you are new.

>And another wave of bagholders is born

i sold all yesterday.. i was anona that shilled fantom on biz non stop for last months.. was top 100 wallet.... they are gook scammers. it was a pnd. the dumped their tokens ath and turned off wash trading bot and stopped shilling it on twitter.. letting price free fall to rebuy boottom sat sub 100 stats. they scammed us all at ico as well. it was criminal.

shut up you cunt

i bought in march meanwhile you are fudding in april. but somehow i am the newfag, sure buddy, sure.

Attached: 20225930_1983935575175334_1476737213814276096_n.jpg (1080x1080, 126K)

lmao at this reddit tier FUD. stop lying

S/R flip and 0.618fib retrace. yes it is a normal crypto correction

Pump and Dump shitcoin faggot

Lmao. Dont act like you caused it to go up or down.

it broke 200 sats lmaoo. next stop 150 or even 100.