I bought BSV

Now what? I was buying BSV at 100$

Attached: 1528953034609s.jpg (125x102, 2K)

and bought more at 80$ and now confused, biz please help

Is BSV a scam or not?

No it's legit, buy the dip

Please annons, help

Am I brainwashed and part of Craig BSV Cult or is the cult Blockstream and BTC?

>Now what?
Sell BSV probably, while you still can.

its just a healthy correction brother

>he has a chance to market sell his bags before its delisted
>he BUYS MORE
not all of us were gonna make it, I suppose

Attached: 1554850716470.png (400x400, 174K)

Selling immediately after a panic red candle seems like a masterful plan, user.

You are unironically low IQ I would encourage you to lower your expectations for life

No I bought it before at 80$. and then before at$100

I dont know what to do?

Shall i sell it all now or keep it?

Thanks

Holding a delisted shitfork is not gonna make you rich, consider this market sell as a stop loss

More and more exchanges are following Binance and Faketoshi removed his tweeter account...What else do you need?

What do I do with my BSV listed on binance and where will I be able to purchase more?

You could download the handcash app and sent bsv to that i guess?

when every exchange de-lists it then BSV will have really bad liquidity which means no one can dump it on the market. this is unequivocally bullish

both

buy bch

everyone buying bsv at this point deserve to lose all their money. part of me feels bad to see so many other anons get swindled, but ultimately you idiots don't deserve to be rich anyways.

This, it can't dump if nobody can sell

This

unironically selling now is better than holding that shit. It's still $60 more expensive it's value.

It still has a higher market cap than:
ZCASH DASH IOTA NANO BAT DOGECOIN
and many others.
And those coins haven't been kicked off all major exchanges.

I wonder what happens with price once CSW proves in a court of law that he's Satoshi.

Probably going to sign for the judge behind closed doors.

People still tend to believe court rulings, so I'd actually be pretty surprised if he's not globally recognized as being Satoshi and the price makes a nice jump.

Attached: 960-australian-entrepreneur-craig-wright-declares-himself-as-the-creator-of-bit-e1462339151529.jpg (400x225, 24K)

Why sign behind closed doors when the WHOLE PURPOSE of *public*-key cryptography is, you know, to be *public*?

Oh well, it's because he doesn't have the private keys, so he can't, too bad.

CSW=FRAUD

> creater
Sanjay...

how will the miners sell the bsv if theres no market? most miners just mine for profit switching from one to another. no one will mine this and hold

Who the fuck would willingly buy Cash after the scam split? Y'all deserve to get bogged.

BSV is shit

He already failed to do that

>once
sun will go cold before that son

>If I don't get it, everyone else must be stupid
Into the trash it goes.

Attached: trashiusmaximus.png (454x600, 450K)