Fantom

This is the bottom. All marines get in here!

Attached: 1554385728489.png (1379x1527, 1.63M)

Bag holder Bingo!

Bro literally everyone already took their profits and sold

this is the new top

then there's no one left to sell

Attached: 1525874309579s.jpg (125x120, 4K)

>dag

dumped all my fantom yesterday. it's a gook pump and dump

Oh look, he actually gave his money to whales! LMAO!

Attached: 34534534667.jpg (489x500, 213K)

You guys dumped because price not going up like it was, not because any news. Just wait for the announcement.

look at the top wallet history... all the whales dumped it at ath.. i didn some investigating and it turns out those wallets belonged to the fantom team. it makes sense. because fantom team said they were rebuying tokens at bottom.

so, they pumped and dumped it. and will rebuy at bottom again.

its in free fall. they stopped shilling it on twitter. truned off wash trading bot.

never trust gooks. they are scammers

they did criminal shit at the ico. google it...........

>because fantom team said they were rebuying tokens at bottom

imagine falling for this

>imagine falling for this
they did. read the ama with fantom's ceo. or watch ohheymatty interview with andre cronje. they said they rebought tokens.

You idiot, the crashed by the time they could get their money back. Had eth doubled in the market this would have been at 8 cents at ico. Check github if you think they aren't working on this. Also they are wasting so much time with their scam by coding 24/7 getting this main net out. Such a scam they got a working product. Lmao.

>You idiot, the crashed by the time they could get their money back. Had eth doubled in the market this would have been at 8 cents at ico. Check github if you think they aren't working on this. Also they are wasting so much time with their scam by coding 24/7 getting this main net out. Such a scam they got a working product. Lmao.
of cource they are coding and will make the crypto you brainlet...

pumping and dumping their token to get money is completely seprate from that

fudders getting desperate lol. just bought another 400k

>fudders getting desperate lol. just bought another 400k
bag holders getting desperate... pretending to be buying more*

>52K lines of code
>2 commits a week
OH YEAH BUDDY THEY ARE WORKING REALLY HARD! AHAHAHA COPE HARDER FAGGOT. C H I N K E D

Wow you must spend your life on the internet with the way you type your words. I bet you have zero confidence irl.

That's acctually kind of sad. Sorry user.

I’m not surprised the idiot who buys shitcoin trash thinks he can ascertain someone’s character based off one anonymous post!!! Or perhaps your trying to use your vulnerabilities as a shield, either way OFF TOPIC!

I sold this shit at 300 sats LOL. People are still bagholding?

Such an angry little man. Using racism and caps to cope with a small penis.

Getting tired of these coordinated fud campaigns. Imagine being a giant ass pussy afraid of market buys.

Attached: 1553188077998.jpg (3840x2160, 1M)

>Getting tired of these coordinated fud campaigns. Imagine being a giant ass pussy afraid of market buys.
bagholder cope

ITT same pajeets who shilled holo are now paid to shill FTM

Im still up bigly on this you curry sack of shit

That's pretty bullish if true.

Still off topic LITTLE MAN! Focus on the topic, nobody wants to read your SELF PROJECTIONS!