Should I sell my BTC and go all in Ethereum? I would have almost 300 is that enough to make it?

Should I sell my BTC and go all in Ethereum? I would have almost 300 is that enough to make it?

Attached: DOnqq1OM.jpg (512x512, 13K)

you try and data mine reddit

Up to you bro, both are solid holds and will see price increases in the next few years.

sell ethereum, buy half btc and half ltc

Yes go all in Ethereum. To the moon!

With that much you're an idiot if you don't diversify. 50/50 BTC and ETH, get multiple of 32 ETH and stake to increase passive income.

This. Scaling solutions are just around the corner. We'll all be rich soon, just HODL!

Will I make it with 73?

Of course you will. You'll make it with half that. ETH is the only real crypto. Bitcoin is useless and all the other DAPP platforms are scams with fake users.

are you all in or diversified?

Diversified into what? I just said ETH is the only real crypto.

I have 10 ETH and live in the UK, (just want to buy a £200,000 house with no mortgage) in the next 5 years .... what price could eth reach one day in your opinion?

In my estimate it will eventually reach mid-5 figures. I wouldn't sell any until at least $10,000, but by then it will be so ubiquitous in the world that you won't want to sell.

Based and Ethereumpilled.

My stack, It's not much but it's all I could afford. I also have about 3000$ in AR/VR stocks such as Himax. Though I bought ETH at 50$.

Attached: Capture.png (1919x967, 214K)

So I shouldnt use my 25 ETH to buy chainlink?

Also I don't keep it on myeth wallet, I have a trezor.

not unless you want to kill yourself a few years from now.

You should keep your ETH at 23 and use the other 2 to buy chainlink if you want to risk it. I myself have 200$ in chainlink when it first became a meme. Don't put more than 500$ in it.

You're so confident?

Attached: dc567y2-c5236632-994d-471b-9436-754e288f1f13 (1).jpg (400x400, 29K)

well yeah, there isnt a more useful or more tech advanced (soon to be) than ETH.
the dev community behind it is comprised of some of the smartest ppl in the industry.

money skelly even said not too long ago that ETH will eventually be able to do 200k tx/s with 1 sec confirmation times

Faster than a credit card, Very advanced. I'm so excited for the next 15 years.

Attached: 2y01bl.jpg (612x408, 72K)

I got the following

2.1 BTC
22 ETH
605 LTC
1 BCH
4300 ADA
6400 XVG
5300 TRX
5000 XLM
2000 XRP
100 Nano
12 XMR
4 Zec

10k cash in savings accnt and adding 1k each month. 0 debt.
Modest 401k with current job that I have been at for 6-7yrs
Am I gonna make it on 5 yrs or so?

I have 3 btc 32 eth 40k link , will I make it ?

Yes, ethereum is likely to go up slightly faster than bitcoin, but bitcoin is older so more secure.

Ethereum is a good choice.

You already made it pretty much

Why diversify when the entire market just follows bitcoin anyway?

Where are you guys at when bizfags are trying to btfo eth all the time. Being in crypto and not holding any eth is blasphemous. Here’s some good copy pasta that is going around, ive fact checked it and it all checks out so far.

>mining rewards reduced by 30% a month ago
>PoS making legit progress (no this isnt a meme) it literally is
>Vitalik said he is surprised how fast development is going and if were to have guessed in 2017, he would not have thought how far development on sharding would have come
>MakerDAO just announced an s&p 500 synthetic peg similar to DAI (meaning the entire stock market will be tradeable on eth in a decentralised way very soon) - you can literally already trade an s&p 500 index on eth
>plasma and offchain shit also making very good progress
>WASM coming soon meaning you can create smart contracts in rust, c++ etc. (this wont be big if you arent a dev, but as a dev myself, let me tell you this is huge; majority of devs that go to eos, go there because they can use wasm).

>it will eventually reach mid-5 figures
This is insane...what makes you say that?

Diversifying is actually not a huge deal to be honest. Especially if you stick to the main one. I still suggest it as insurance, but realistically bitcoin is really likely to go up. Can't use words like "guaranteed" but even if it dips again, just hold 5 years and you will probably have more than you started with.

Ethereum is good too.