Whale here

Me and 3 other whales are burning everything that Craig is selling we are holding 5k then pushing BTC up to 6k soon

Attached: 3D0218A4-61A8-4F40-A8A7-8478701DB003.jpg (800x526, 60K)

noice, doing the needful sirs.

Cool cool

Burn it to the ground based whale

Be rough, whale

6k btc would set me at even.

t. wrong about the bottom

did you start yet? we could need some support

suck my ass whale

if its meant to be it will be it will be it will be it will be if its meant to be it will be it will be it will be if its meant to be it will be it will be it will be it will be if its meant to be it will be it will be it will be if its meant to be it will be it will be it will be it will be if its meant to be it will be it will be it will be if its meant to be it will be it will be it will be it will be if its meant to be it will be it will be it will be if its meant to be it will be it will be it will be it will be if its meant to be it will be it will be it will be if its meant to be it will be it will be it will be it will be if its meant to be it will be it will be it will be

What is considered a whale? Do you have like 10 000 plus bitcorns? If so why can't you give me one? 10 would change my life forever.

If he says yes to you why wouldn't he say yes to the 100s of ppl who ask him in person? If he says yes to everyone, then he no longer has wealth which is why you don't give money to beggars.

right, thats why slovakia is poor. Everyone is giving money to gypsy beggars, because they are afraid of your own life.

*their own life

Be gentle, Whale.

24444 BTC I will give 1 BTC to all who post a timestamped can of shaving cream in their popper

nice larp, smart whales would go with the dump and pick back up at 2k

accumulation stage was long enough. now they want return it to the community.

I understand that I didn't give my key. Some very rich and successful people advocate giving away some of their money to charity and other things that make you feel good. Even Rockefeller did it and he was one of the richest men in modern history. The wheel turns etc.

Now anonymous charity is useless to some but I asked. Lets say he has 10 000 giving away 10% of his wealth would leave him with 9900. Arguably he heard about BTC being a shitposter himself. Lets say he gives 5 guys 10 BTC and the remaining 50 BTC to legit charities or causes he won't be poor.

The hardest part would be choosing what shitposters to give money to and what charities to give to.

End of life charity is better though but if you are not planning on becoming some kind of business legend or building an empire and instead just retiring and living a life of quite idleness charity is a good way to bring meaning to your life.

My mindset will probably cement poverty for the rest of my life.

Attached: 1542144831455.jpg (1024x768, 809K)

I will do it, but how do we know you're not a larp or not?

Move a BTC wallet that has a minimum of 100 BTC today

What do you mean BUrning or Buying BSV?

Thanks

Buying BTC. you're not very smart are you?

prove ownership post your address or

i'll do it. Show proof you're a whale and i'll impale my ass with the can

faggot brother
the biz meet up will be glorious

Attached: 1555315615616.png (361x363, 200K)

Be gentle, whale

I could be wrong but aren't charities often used to write off taxes? When extremely rich people make large contributions, they often do so in their own benefit, besides it makes them look good in the eyes of the public.

Giving money anonymously to some shitposter online is very much different. Of course he could give to only a handful of people like you said, but there's literally no way in choosing said 5 people, without turning others away for no reason, hence it's easier to simply not give it to anyone.

Yeah I know but I really like following the lives of extremely rich people of old. Rockefeller, Fugger etc. They were mostly charitable in private. Most of them a had extreme will power and took extreme risks early on. Willpower being the most defining characteristic for thousands of years.

Modern rich people seem different but I am not quite sure, more luck than extreme willpower. The guy from Under Armour seems like he has that and Musk seemed like he had it until everything went to his head.

I know this guy is a larp, but let's play along.
Not everything you do needs a reason. It's fun to do random things, in the name of chaos.

For a lot of people, 1 BTC could turn their life around and change it forever. For example, I only have like 3k $ debt, but I'm struggling a lot to pay it and it makes me feel angry and miserable very often.

It is much more important to have the thinking and skills of a whale.

Many people had a lot of bitcoins and ethereum, but now they have all lost.

fml i have about 40K

Yeah I understand that but I am a 22 year old South African. Opportunity and patience does not seem to be on my side but if I don't get culled in the coming years perhaps another opportunity will present itself and I will ride the wave correctly.

I am also 22 and I am sure that there will be another opportunities in the future where I could put my pee pee.

Be gentle, whale

Thank you for bringing the higher tecnology of blockchain and MIT technology to a differential equation level where even ANTS may bathe in the riches and drink of the holy rivers of wealth rickshaw