What’s his diagnosis?

I’d go with Narcissitic Personality Disorder.

>The DSM-5 indicates that persons with NPD usually display some or all of the following symptoms, typically without the commensurate qualities or accomplishments:

>Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from other people
>Fixation on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
>Self-perception of being unique, superior, and associated with high-status people and institutions
>Need for continual admiration from others
>Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
>Exploitation of others to achieve personal gain
>Unwillingness to empathize with the feelings, wishes, and needs of other people
>Intense envy of others, and the belief that others are equally envious of them
>Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Attached: 8F93EAAB-5A4C-4E5C-831B-CB295E46C759.png (600x370, 209K)

A man with nothing to lose

A great man indeed

Unlike the incels here, he is actually able to make money and run a business.

You would be a narcissist if you created Bitcoin too.

Sociopath

Satoshi is allowed to have delusions of grandeur because in his case they are not really delusions.

This disorder doesn't preclude people from being successful.

>According to the DSM-5: "Many highly successful individuals display personality traits that might be considered narcissistic. Only when these traits are inflexible, maladaptive, and persisting and cause significant functional impairment or subjective distress do they constitute narcissistic personality disorder."
>Due to the high-functionality associated with narcissism, some people may not view it as an impairment in their lives.
>Although overconfidence tends to make individuals with NPD ambitious, it does not necessarily lead to success and high achievement professionally. These individuals may be unwilling to compete or may refuse to take any risks in order to avoid appearing like a failure.
>In addition, their inability to tolerate setbacks, disagreements, or criticism, along with lack of empathy, make it difficult for such individuals to work cooperatively with others or to maintain long-term professional relationships with superiors and colleagues.

Kek he perfectly fits that discription.

There is no evidence that he makes money. His pedo buddy sets him up for expensive looking photoshoots to promote their brand. That's all.

Literally him

I’m gonna diagnose him as fucking based. Bitcoin maximalists, AKA faggot redditors, hate him. Chinks who run scamcoin exchanges hate him. All these literal nobodies hate him, and he will have the last laugh.

Except that the creator of Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto, from whom we have extensive written records, was not a narcissist and was actually a very humble person.

80% of human society runs on bullshit.

Yeah binance, those literal nobodies amirite?

He was definitely able to make money from his former employers, by financially destroying them.

the absolute COPE from late adopters like you.

because you seem to have forgotten: bitcoin maximalists are overwhelmingly early adopters, and have made more money than you could desperately try to trading as a late adopter in crypto. remember, late adopters like you will never win, because you haven't realized you've already lost

>guy smears shit in public
Damn, everyone hates him, he must be so cool.

>"disorder"

Sounds like a super power to me. Then again the APA classifies anything that gives normies a competitive edge as an illness. That's their job. Gotta keep the cattle in line and medicated.

Not really a superpower as in all Narcissist destroy themselves in the end. Exactly like Craig is doing.

>implying online persona is the same as reality
i mean half of biz larps as pajeets but really they are not, r-right?

Attached: 1555406373033.jpg (540x540, 204K)

satoshi nakamoto maybe
saketoshi fagamoto doesn't

Attached: whatsnew.png (1893x424, 45K)

not really i read satoshis posts he was not truly humble just courteous he was confident in his right. he had a touch of arrogance about him of a man who has accomplished something who has touched greatness. he also was not democratic in the governance of bitcoin at all. he used the word we more like how kings used it. but he was no narcissist.

Imagine not believing the man named Satoshi Nakamkto who literally and accidentally admitted to being Satoshi Nakamkto is the real Satoshi Nakamkto. Instead retards believe this outback monkey is.

Exactly

Attached: satoshi1.jpg (410x230, 11K)

"I am no longer involved in that and I cannot discuss it"

Attached: satoshi.jpg (780x439, 41K)

STIFFMEISTER

It's alcoholism combined with debts