>2019
>not getting your Big Mac, McDouble, Medium Fries, and Large Soft Drink for $6.76

Why aren’t you taking advantage of these huge savings? Stack em and freeze em for later for best value and mad gains.

Attached: 64862192-3A6F-49DD-BD4F-B90C26A7B71E.jpg (3024x2760, 2.05M)

get back to work sergey

nigga, i got a $5 taco bell box, thats a lot of food for five bucks

What kind of literal lard ass eats fries and soda

Nigga you can make all that shit at home for about the same price and it tastes ten times better

the fries and the drink is how they get you. It costs them almost nothing and it's where they make most of their profit.

smart people only buy from the dollar menu and never get a drink or fries

>food
just eat your shirt

$2 Tijuana Hotdogs
wrapped in bacon
smothered in sour cream

Attached: tjdogs.jpg (3264x1836, 692K)

>not two five layers and two frito burritos
pleb as fuck senpai

do you need to live in a shithole to get that price though?

Aboslutely not.
I'm in San Diego.
We have mexican food at mexico prices.
$0.50 tacos every tuesday.
$5 burritos bigger than a baby.

You could buy like 2lbs of ground beef for 5 bucks loser

Remember that thread where the user predicted Taco Bell would do some kind of food streaming subscription service? Let's make it happen anons.

Damn that was delicious. I’d gladly pay $10 for this meal and support one of the most successful food franchises in America and across the world. Over 100 billion served - they must be doing something right. Which one of you pussy boys can say you’ve served 100+ billion meals?? Lmao.

>just eat your shirt
huh? I said I just ate a $5 taco bell box, im full nigga, youd be too if you had $5 to ya damn name.

nah, i dont make my own food, that shits straight womens work nigga

Yeah I sort of mix and match their deals using the app to get an okay amount of food for cheap.

Problem is the food just sucks. It's too processed so I get really hungry a couple hours later.

Imagine bragging about eating literal cancer. Sayed

Is 7.5 BTC enough to make it?

>diet Dr Pepper
Really senpai? Did you come out to your parents yet? Soon?

it fucking better be

I said regular Dr Pepper but was too hyped about the 99 cent Big Mac to notice. It was a dark skin who took my order so I really don’t expect less.

TB is just ground up cow shirts w/ hot sauce. You can get a Burrito for $5.55. If you're going to buy ethnic, go all the way.

>can get big mac for 99¢
>decides to get a way overpriced double cheeseburger (not even a mcdouble) for $1.99
nigga you're retarded

Hey hey Bro man I got kids I wasn’t trying to push it now

shit, you right

>d-d-dr pepper, please, sir

if you put it all into link then yes

>feeding growing plants mcdonalds
retard, that's how you make retards

The amount of you faggots that preface your posts with "nigga" makes me genuinely concerned about the state of zoomers like yourselves. Furthermore, the consumption of media clearly has a role from this behavior which leads me to believe greater degeneracy of humanity is not only ripe but expected at this point.