Did I make a mistake

Anyone? Its frustrating to see a project with such high potential drop almost daily like this. Can anyone drops some news to cheer me up? Shit

Attached: NWO.jpg (250x209, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x1460a58096d80a50a2f1f956dda497611fa4f165?a=0x2a0c0dbecc7e4d658f48e01e3fa353f44050c208
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Can anyone drops some news to cheer me up?
In about four weeks, once CHX drops to about zero, the price can only go up!

the devs were funding own out of their own pocket. they ran out of ico funding because they sold eth at the bottom. they had to pump and dump the token to get funds to build their business. the pumped it over the last 5 months while selling their tokens. they will keep dumping their tokens every couple of days for the next couple of years. it will take own a couple of years to build the infulstructure. the price wont go up again for another couple of years. it's just going to dump back down to around 5m marketcap and stay there for a couple of years.

it's criminal what they done. pump and dumps are illegal. they mislead/lied to us to pump the price. they lied about mainnet, lied about having billions of assets tokenized, lied about having sto's lined up until 2020. that was all bullshit. he should be in jail

the smart thing to do is sell and buy back at 5mil marketcap in a couple of weeks

>the smart thing to do is sell and buy back at 5mil marketcap in a couple of weeks
This has been my plan. Still have about 40 or so days before they do the swap and the price will keep going down until then. Only reason to hold it is if you have so much that you wouldn't be able to sell it all at reasonable prices. If you have the "how much to make it" amount or less, you might as well sell right now and rebuy later.

Just a heads up OP, the fud will get stronger until the end of next week. At that point they'll start naming listings. There will be a slight pump until early May when the block explorer is released and we go into the start of the real run.

Scyther moved on to another token FTX. He's just riding on house money since he pumped chx from .01 cent. You dumb fucks better off buying his new pump and dump FTX.

>Anyone? Its frustrating to see a project with such high potential drop almost daily like this. Can anyone drops some news to cheer me up? Shit
If your an emotional fag then just sell. Everybody who bought in knows what the fuck is actually going on and we're not selling. Short term price action doesn't matter. If you are weak minded and can't handle dips then just bounce. Why would anybody who already stumped their chx dedicate so much time and energy into finding this project if it wasn't ready to blast the fuck off? If this one got who keeps fudding chx really sold why would he make multiple posts per day with 30 comments reach posts fudding? If this was really a scam nobody would be dedicating so much time to hating on it. Think about it.

>If this was really a scam nobody would be dedicating so much time to hating on it.
It being such an obvious scam is exactly why it gets so much hate. It’s offensive how brazen they are and that they target anons with their retard tier shilling.

ANSWER THIS FUCK FACE

Why HamerslEy Partners only has $122,788 in assets per 2018 SEC filings?

When people can pull up legit records of OWNs partnership with Hamersley and you see things have been greatly exaggerated. They look like a struggling business and nothing close to handling 5billion assets.
WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD PEOPLE THINK.

Not to mention the devs dumping 10k worth of tokens a day. Even Raul, OWN TEAM MEMBER had to fess up they are, 'selling tokens for vendors'. Of course they didnt mention this until a smart investor caught them red handed. If they had mentioned they would be selling tokens before hand then they would be decent. BUT THEY DIDNT. THEY WAITED UNTIL PEOPLE NOTICED THE SELLING ON IDEX,

People have legit questions and you assholes that helped pumped this token from .01 cents with scyther should burn in hell. You have a vested interested in keeping this shit going because you were there from the beginning.

FUCK OFF

Attached: h6.png (995x550, 175K)

It’s over user
Like this whole space it just a PnD

They really fucked up by announcing the Hamersley partnership. That's when I started fudding this project and having doubts about its legitimacy, including the bogus DSR dashboard data. OWN is doing this incompetent technique where they don't have any clients, so they make up a bunch with exaggerated numbers in the hopes of landing other clients/partners who believe their madeup social proof, and then slowly remove unneeded partners (such as Unibright) and fake numbers until the project becomes actually legitimate and real.

>OWN is doing this incompetent technique where they don't have any clients, so they make up a bunch with exaggerated numbers in the hopes of landing other clients/partners who believe their madeup social proof, and then slowly remove unneeded partners (such as Unibright) and fake numbers until the project becomes actually legitimate and real.
this

>People have legit questions and you assholes that helped pumped this token from .01 cents with scyther should burn in hell. You have a vested interested in keeping this shit going because you were there from the beginning.
to be fair, after i dumped my chx at top i warned biz it was a scam.. so if they held it's their fault

it is a scam and it's going back down to sub1m marketcap where it was a few months ago

>>If this was really a scam nobody would be dedicating so much time to hating on it.
>It being such an obvious scam is exactly why it gets so much hate. It’s offensive how brazen they are and that they target anons with their retard tier shilling.
If it's so "blatant" then prove all the scam poibta? You literally can't. All you c an say is the price is dropping. All of the other news is in progress. You can't expect everything to go down at one instant. Tell me this is a scam in 6-8 months be ause that's how much time is needed before shit starts moving. Nobody drops main net and is pumping out transactions and clients from Day 1 idiot.

testnetdataisreal.jpg

>testnetdataisreal.jpg
Takes time too migrate to main net. And then tokens gotta be sweet. Fuck the block explorer isn't even done yet , u guys need a little bit more patience. It's a good sign that OWN is hated on so hard tho with this much dedication from the fudders. Keep it up, it's just confirmation to everyone holding that this is still a legit project. The day that nobody is even talking about Own is when we gotta start to worry.

>Takes time too migrate to main net. And then tokens gotta be sweet. Fuck the block explorer isn't even done yet , u guys need a little bit more patience. It's a good sign that OWN is hated on so hard tho with this much dedication from the fudders. Keep it up, it's just confirmation to everyone holding that this is still a legit project. The day that nobody is even talking about Own is when we gotta start to worry.
mainnet q1? billions of dollars worth of assets tokenized? sto's lined up until 2020? SCAM

>Scyther moved on to another token FTX. He's just riding on house money since he pumped chx from .01 cent. You dumb fucks better off buying his new pump and dump FTX.

Exactly what I was saying in telegram earlier. Dude doesn't post in CHX at all anymore, he could care less about the price. I see 0 buy walls showing up, these people are literally retarded if they thnk CHX is a good short term buy. Long Term if they actually deliver then who knows but short term the most youre gonna make is 30% if you're extremely lucky

>he could care less about the price.

Probably because the strategy is to hold for years instead of being a weak minded pleb trying to get rich quick.

it will be listed on Binance DEX EOM.

>it will be listed on Binance DEX EOM.
delusional bag holder cope

devs are dumping

scam

lmao these paid shills and pastas are so cringey.... chx will have a good 2019, might drop some more short-term i but don't forget chx.....

How's mommies basement treating you today? Did she cut the Wifi yet?

The devs are dumping and price is falling off a cliff... it's going back to sub 1 million marketcap where it was only a few months ago

fraudster devs

scam pump and dump

pnd shitcoin

Has sperg fudder shilled his f*ntm bags yet?

>Has sperg fudder shilled his f*ntm bags yet?
i exited fantom after a 2x... i'm all in holochain now

chx down 10% today again.. what a shitcoin.. devs are dumping faster than people r leaving their telegram

People are leaving the telegram because the admin gets power trips from silencing people who break the on-going echo chamber in there. And then he likes to act like he’s morally superior about it. Highly annoying.

Why did Sansa say the numbers on the DSR were real? Was there ever an official explanation for that?

Wat he do to you fren?

Yes... the news is FTM is dumping mu ch harder

Nothing, just an oberservation. I only lurk because I know there’s a good chance he gets another ban boner

That's FTM you're talking about

But they have new partnership with qnt

Oh wait, Quant don't have any customers either.

>Why did Sansa say the numbers on the DSR were real? Was there ever an official explanation for that?
Yes, Sascha officially confirmed they wanted to deceive potential future businesses/partners and give fomo hope to crypto "investors" so the price of CHX would temporarily pump based on speculation.

Check this shit

etherscan.io/token/0x1460a58096d80a50a2f1f956dda497611fa4f165?a=0x2a0c0dbecc7e4d658f48e01e3fa353f44050c208

Hundreds of thousands sent to IDEX and dumped in the last week. 200k from the main wallet, 100k of that already dumped. I asked in the telegram and they say its to "pay vendors and contractors"

A few months ago they were paying contractors 90k CHX a month, now its almost 600k in the last week thats been dumped on IDEX.

I think they must have unlocked some presale tokens or some shit. These guys got in a 7 cents so will have no problem dumping now for a 2x

What potential? It was never anything bit smoke and mirrors. NOTHING ever existed to have potential. We tried to warn you.

Was planning on trying to get back in but fuck that..unless it goes down to 40/50k on idex its too risky. There's a lot more to be dumped yet

Sascha is getting tired of parceling out his free money. The IDEX charts are getting too low, so it's time to expedite the dumpening.

This shit is heading off a cliff. Literally no buy support and the team dont care, just dump dump dump

Everyone should check their official telegram for their latest lie, confirmed by their dev. None of you will believe it.

Here's a little teaser: They don't have hundreds of businesses signed up with them. Not even remotely close, in case you thought that was the case per past AMAs or their own website statistics. Confirmed by a dev.

>Here's a little teaser: They don't have hundreds of businesses signed up with them. Not even remotely close, in case you thought that was the case per past AMAs or their own website statistics. Confirmed by a dev.
I literally just watched the last ama, and nowhere did did he say they had hundreds of STOs lined up. Be said around 7 getting ready. What are you smoking?

Anybody who sees the DSR num era and automatically assumes that's how many customers they have is a straight up delusional retard lol. It's a sign up page for ppl interested.

Its all lies bro wake up. This shit is still up x10 from its low, its got a lot further south to go yet. Nothings gonna happen until June, its gonna bleed out. STOs being actually implemented is so far off yet and when it comes the major players are gonna have market dominance. Honestly I had faith in this shit but I took some gains and got the fuck out. How does it look dumping 600k tokens this week when the token price is on life support? Why the fuck didnt they cash out enough money when the price was 30 cents a few weeks ago? Big red flags all over this one

>I literally just watched the last ama, and nowhere did did he say they had hundreds of STOs lined up.
Maybe watch the previous AMAs then. They also claimed in Telegram to have hundreds of companies using their services. Confirmed by Sascha.

I just flicked through the pages on that etherscan link, over 1 million tokens sent to IDEX and dumped in the last 6 days alone. Fuckin hell

Sorry, but you got OWNed.
Don't worry though, I also bought some stupid useless shit.

Sea monkeys as pets are equivalent to OWN as sound business investments.

>Nothings gonna happen until June, its gonna bleed out. STOs being actually implemented is so far off yet and when it comes the major players are gonna have market dominance.
This is what I have been saying for months. OWN's only advantage was being first to the market. They have squandered that. Bigger companies with more money and connections will crush them as the cockroaches they are.

Own's only advantage is the owners don't get owned.

Facts. Like Quant, this shit came along at the right time and the idea was fresh so people went along with it and made some good profits but same as Quant the wheels are starting to come off now. This might be worth a quick flip if you can get in really cheap but even then I'm not sure. Way too risky to go near this

>Own's only advantage is the owners don't get owned.
Let's wait until SEC hears about their dumping scheme or they mislead the wrong business partner.

DADI would be great if not for the shit volume (solid project with no bullshit) and Flexcoin if not for the insane volume (they have major backing and partnerships). Two to watch out for.

Flexacoin

Thanks man..Will look into them

Market maker ran out of money.

Do you retards actually think OWN is exit scamming with a little over 1.5m in token selling split amongst 3 previous executives? Holy fuck my sides

No one here thinks that. We think OWN is incompetent and doesn't deliver and market sells stacks of CHX to pay their bills while they figure out how to cobble together a wallet and get companies to sign up with them.

>OWN's only advantage was being first to the market.
There were definitely not first to market. Other companies like Securitize launched last year and have already tokenized millions in assets.

i just sold all my shit

I fucking sold yesterday after holding since early January. This accelerated dumping by the team is bullshit; they could at least try to let it get support somewhere, but the fact that they are doing it faster and faster suggests that things are not looking so well on a funding level for the project.
I bought Flexacoin based on the chart having a nice little breakout and enough volume for me to exit quickly if I need to and so far it looks like it's paying off.

Attached: 1548565973949.png (640x389, 536K)

But really, with how much they are dumping to pay the bills, this will go back to $0.01 in no time. The project must be in serious trouble to have to resort to this. Even if you believe in the project like I do, it's better to just sell now and wait until they get their shit together and reenter at lower prices

Good choice on Flexacoin. It will be an easy 2X minimum, if not a 4-5X once the word gets out. Almost no one is talking about it on social media, yet they are sponsoring a huge crypto convention and will have the biggest booth, next to Microsoft and IBM. Wait until you hear about their partners (actual companies you have heard of, not like with OWN). They also got funding recently from the same investment group that helped Brave and other projects on Coinbase right now. They also made another project a while back that was successful. On mobile, so can’t link or get too specific without double-checking but DYOR. Recoup your CHX losses anons.

>But really, with how much they are dumping to pay the bills, this will go back to $0.01 in no time. The project must be in serious trouble to have to resort to this. Even if you believe in the project like I do, it's better to just sell now and wait until they get their shit together and reenter at lower prices
the devs sold the small amount of eth at ico at the bottom.. and sasha said they were funding own out of their own pocket... and would break even for the next two years... they are bankrupt and can walk away any moment. they misled us to pump the price so they can dump their chx at a high price to fund their project. they have to dump slowly every few days because there is low liquidity on idex. they will keep dumping until marketcap is sub 1m again. the dumping is accelerating. so they had to make an excuse for dumping more tokens.. and thats why "projext x" was made. it wont happen. it's just to use an excuse to dump more. and to keep you holding. fraudsters

>>I literally just watched the last ama, and nowhere did did he say they had hundreds of STOs lined up.
he said it in a previous AMA that he has sto's lined up until 2020

but in the last ama he said there are only 9 small business interested in doing an ama with them

this is fraud

devs are dumping. scam.

So go cry to the SEC then and file a case ! If this is seriously a scam and they are seriously frauding you out of money then take it to the authorities and make a case dumbass. We al know you wont though, becuase...wait for it...it's NOT A SCAM. Keep crying though you lil whiney bitch, it's entertaining :)

pump and dump

Keep holding strong bro..Another 100k tokens heading over to idex today. Lube up for entry

The team literally said "we've unlocked our 1 million tokens, we certainly wont be selling" 2 days later they already dumped 200k of them

>Did I make a mistake
yes

oh look, this scamcoin is down 10% today again

the logo says it all about the chart

Haven't seen so much fud for one project ever. Do the opposite of what biz says, user.

>Haven't seen so much fud for one project ever. Do the opposite of what biz says, user.
the devs are fraudsters and they are dumping their tokens

why bother spamming biz with the same message over and over again?

Please buy

Can’t wait to see this project prove people wrong, goddamn the feeling will be sweet

>Can’t wait to see this project prove people wrong, goddamn the feeling will be sweet
this scam coin has dumping 10% every day. look at the chart. it looks like it is falling off a cliff. it's going back down to 700k marketcap where it was only a few months ago

devs are dumping again reeeeeeeee

OWW MY BALLS

>Can’t wait to see this project prove people wrong, goddamn the feeling will be sweet
CHX has to do a 2.5X just to be back where it was two months ago, that's assuming the price won't drop from 0.0009 (spoiler alert: It's going down to 0.0008 by next Monday).

pump and dump shitcoin

Yeah we know. Thank you for your input pajeet fortune tellers

Yes jeet. Buy bolt. sirs welcome

Holy shit this shitcoin is in free fall.

>Holy shit this shitcoin is in free fall.
no shit. i've been warning biz for the last couple of months. the fraudsters devs are dumping their chx. look at the chart. it looks like it is falling off a cliff. it is going back down to 700k marketcap where it was only a few months ago. it was a pump and dump scam

I just bought in again after selling the top. 2x'ed my stack, anyone actually believing this isn't going back up has a scam for a brain

lol more "contractors" being paid today eh? Thats a hell of a payrise they must have got

fuckin hell..another 100k tokens to IDEX in the last 30 minutes alone

lol you have to be already in -15% since your post. How does it feel? Why wouldn't you wait until this hits the very bottom, right before the token switch at least?

It's not finished dumping.

i don't even know if i would buy this shitcoin when it dumps back down to sub $1m marketcap in the next few weeks... own is bankrupt and might just walk away from the project.. or the sec might shut them down for fraud, etc

Scam.

>lol more "contractors" being paid today eh? Thats a hell of a payrise they must have got
400,000 CHX bonuses every month and each member may "only" sell 20,000 CHX a day. There are at least 10 people on their team, excluding the owners.

Attached: sounds-legit.png (478x308, 39K)

I'm not sure if the 10,000 CHX to make it meme is holding up...