Should I quit my job for a few months to play videogames and watch anime?

Should I quit my job for a few months to play videogames and watch anime?

Attached: 1555218362879.png (640x1136, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-b14sQzhUis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A B S O L U T E U N I T

if you can afford to, sure.

GUT FORWARD
THOT PATROLLED
YEP

I think about this all the time
the issue is reentry

I'm about to do this also just don't want to sell any crypto during the dip but this dip might be eternal

Why not work longer so you can afford to take off for longer?

They call this working all your life then retiring.

yea

I thought we all already do this all day?

Attached: 1538784694018.jpg (440x440, 95K)

Exactly. And I have a wife and kid now but still want to fucking do this. I hate my job so goddamn much.
>posting this from work now
I have like $200,000 but only 1.5 years of job experience (got in crypto February 2017). My family spends like $28,000 a year between all of us, all expenses included, so I've got like 6 years worth of savings. I'm always wondering if I should just fucking quit and do that.

you should work your job until you can afford more than a 3 years off. put all savings into bitcoin, create a LLC and play video games for 3 years. by that time bitcoin would 10x or stay the same and you can use the LLC as work experience if u want to wage again

Attached: B8517195-1C9C-4FC2-98F0-CFF94DFE7A46.png (630x419, 191K)

Invest in passive income, live off that.

How? I would if I could. What do I buy, seriously?

Here is what I'm doing.

>going into massive student loan debt.
>I don't care because I'm going to move to eastern europe where I can live off my dividends that I'll be getting from all the money I accumulated on my way to getting a PhD & student loans.
>Meet cute slavic girls
>Play vidya/watch anime all day
>Cheap cost of living

TQQQ

Attached: 1515261725790.jpg (718x718, 102K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-b14sQzhUis
dividends r ur fren?

I did it for one year. It messed me up psychologically and set me back career-wise, but god damn those were some comfy days.

Attached: carole_uk.jpg (435x326, 24K)

get 500,000 and invest in property and rent it out like a boomer, but manage that shit yourself and be selective of who you rent to.

Property managers don't give a fuck and will fuck you over, they're super easy for tenants to manipulate.

How can I ascend into T O A D M O D E?

Attached: 1554857791522.jpg (640x705, 180K)

yes

yes

for 500'000 you get a shack

If you want to fry your brain, yes.

>It messed me up psychologically and set me back career-wise
that's me right now after 18 months. oh well. going to apply for my old job.

That depends where you live. Major cities it's a shack, a little outside of major cities it's an ok house, smaller states you can get two good houses for that.

no but yes.

If you can find employment again within 30 days no problem yes.

If you have no job security and can't properly budget then no.

Speaking from experience I have done it when I had easy access to more employment and am currently doing it with no entry available. I fucked up this time, so I am budgeting my time to account a 9-5 of training and education to entice employers for better options.

I can't believe no one has asked Jow Forums what mode this is. If anyone finds out please share. I also do not believe this is achievable natty. He must have been freebasing boomerjuana or some other fraudulent method like only working in the summer to pay for 4 years college tuition.

Software developer here.

What would happen if I quit my regular job for two years to create and publish a video game?

Assume that the game doesn't sell too well so I need to get another job

Attached: 1519966285942.jpg (1073x1428, 267K)

There are those fucking guys you wagecucks laugh about who go out and make their dreams come true.

>have a kid bro!
>it’s the entire purpose of existence to create more wage slaves!
God a family sounds like a bigger burden than wage slavery

good goy. we have plenty of somalians ready to take care of you in your old age

I broke my leg so I can't work at my job for 3+ months and playing videogames and watching anime/movies is all I can really do and it's fucking shit, why would you actively want to do that.

Jow Forumsfag incel LARPers trying to convince me to become an even bigger wage slave are unbearable. The white race has allowed itself to be culled, maybe if 90% of our people weren’t beta cuckold shabbos goyim that are obsessed with niggerball, celebrities and rappers I would actually care about trying to salvage it. Go talk to any normal person about it and watch them stare at you like a monster, why the fuck should I save a race that doesn’t care about me or itself even? I’m sure the 3 kids you have with some roastie will make a giant difference anyways, and then you can live just like the niggers you hate paycheck to paycheck broke as fuck all while slaving away 60+ hours a week while those niggers come out with the same amount of money from welfare. Some people just don’t like kids man, get over it.

false dichotomy if I ever run out of money to live luxuiously I'll kill myself

I did that. It was difficult to find another job. Employers think you’re too independent because the want dependent wagies who wont quit waging. I eventually found one but it took me almost a year and I went broke. best to create an LLC and freelance on upwork every once and a while for the resume

Watch "Bandersnatch" on Netflix

How do I become based like that guy? Unironically living the boomer dream.