BSV Thread

Thos thread is for BSV holders and believers.
First thing first: where do we send our BSV that is currently on Binance? Anybody use Handcash app?
Second: Where will we buy the dip?
>pic not really related

Attached: 20190209_161106.jpg (4032x1960, 2.48M)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

already bought the dip but don't know where to put it when binance delists desu

Fuck, dont tell them where we are sending it! The SJWs here will all cry to the place we are transferring to begging for them to delist it as well.

capped and see you in a few months
me either famalam. didn't coinbase list BSV at some point?
shitty, yes, but we need somewhere to send coins now. I don't even know when the delisting is happening.

Make a dedicated hardware wallet out of an old smartphone. Install Handcash and / or Centbee (BSV dedicated wallets that work very well and have active businesses behind them).

Only use it with your home wifi, delete all other apps, take out the sim card. Should be pretty safe.

>tfw only have old iPhone SE and current galaxy.

bitcoin SV will win

yes, we know. what to do in the meantime is the question.

put it on a paper wallet? its the most safe imo

Binance delisting on 22 april.

Giving serious thought to buying like 100 bsv dueing the fire sale and juat keeping on Handcash just in case.

Thoughts on handcash? I am thinking I'll do the same.

Just installed it, still finding my way around but seems completely straightforward.

Mark my fucking words , screenshot do whatever the fuck you want.

5 dollars by end of May.

Attached: 1519909021901.gif (480x270, 2.16M)

You idiots are so deluded

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Second: Where will we buy the dip?
Same place where you can buy bitconnnnnect

Bitconnect 2.0

Yeah... it's SJW's. Has nothing to do with CSW's pathologically antisocial behavior, its definitely the fat girls with purple armpit hair & basedboys that are responsible.
Nice strawman you mong.

bitcoin SV is the real bitcoin as designed by Satoshi himself

Everyone should just put it in a paper wallet

state your reasoning.

Attached: prediction april 2019.png (1125x2436, 1.04M)

I have a genuine interest in any real person who bought and still holds bsv. Please tell me about yourself, I promise I will read every word no matter how long and incoherent.

kek ok.
i own my own business, property, and have a hot girlfriend. now you.

Time to hang out with Sayori.

Attached: Sayori_After_Story_2018-02-04_20-41-41.png (1280x720, 1.43M)

I've always been against changing the Bitcoin protocol, I've been here since 2012 and I think allowing changes will lead to trogen horses (like segwit etc..)

Changing the protocol changes the fundamentals of money, economics, and game theory, all very sensitive elements of bitcoin.

There's nothing wrong with the original protocol, those who tell you that are shills.

Craig is the first person in the community expressing my thoughts in 2012, he's a dick and socially retarded but he understands the original design which I happen to support. I hope he proves to be Satoshi as I think he very well could be, but either way BSV is the original protocol preserved and that's what I'll be backing.

Also got involved in 2012. Bsv is the original chain without extra garbage mixed in. Btc failed to scale, bch is now some weird dev test coin. Bsv will survive this and continue to scale. The amount of development continues to increase for sv and this latest shake out will burn those that never believed in bitcoin the most.

What is the business? How old is your gf?
What about you user? Who are you? What do you do for a living?
What country do you live in? How long have you been there?

Aus, all my life