Game shill for moon3d

made $100 in five minutes, use referral code
satoshi to win 1% bonus every round

Attached: sample_moon.png (679x289, 9K)

Sure thanks

wow,,,thats ez money,,how to be like you?

check the game out and start with small bets 1st til u feel comfortable

stop shilling this stupid gamble scam.

if you wanna lose your money this is your thread. please ban him.

Lol, i assume you lost thats why youre saying this is scam

hassle free deposits and withdrawals doesnt feel like scam to me lol or are you just one of those guys on the other side that is afraid of losing players? lol

Going to the moon guyzzzz

This game is rigged with fake volume. If you want to play a crash game play either bustabit or ethercrash. Seriously, stop shilling this blatant scam.

Lol those games are out of date. plus they have issues when it comes to withdrawing what you earn.

wow..going that far to attract new comers? you guys are scared af

>out of date
>my games
Neither of these are correct. You’re shilling a blatant copy pasta game with fake volume and a rigged house edge. Kys faggot. Sage.

not cool man....people in bustabit & ethercrash must be sweating their balls rn

The hell you care if shill your competitor? lol You guys feel threatened? if you trust your game that much a small time game like this wont bother you at all, but i guess thats not the story here lololol scared

Wtf are you even on about? You shilled a rigged game, I provided 2 other proven platforms with a fairer house edge.

Well that's your business if you shill for them. i dont care. if shill for moon3d stfu

I’m not shilling anything. I’m giving this board honest and proven alternatives so they don’t get scammed by your rigged game. You really are fucking brainless aren’t you.

you dont even have enough proof lol and is that how you do business talk? saying negative comments on a competitor? well i guess that's what you are

If you want people to change their mind, do it in a positive way. you;re being a desperate dude

Lol..moon3d!!!

Nice projection, could barely understand you. Your grammar is too pajeety. That alone is a telling sign. Keep rigging your game with fake volume and an absurdly high house edge. I will be here to warn people not to get suckered into this copy pasta scam. Good luck. Sage

Lol, so it took you a while to understand one simple sentence? we'll be right here too

Attached: giphy.gif (495x343, 166K)