Hey to short Muslims?

Hey to short Muslims?

Attached: lol at burning church.jpg_large.jpg (638x450, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/DamienRieu/status/1117852138531479552
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did those fuckers burn it down on purpose?

Lots of happy smiles from Muslims about this mobile.twitter.com/DamienRieu/status/1117852138531479552

No, just an accident :) them being Muslim has nothing to do with accidently burning it down to claim the isis crypto bounty

>Laughing as a monument to pedophilia burns down

Based Muslims.

wasted digits on fag gaslighting reality, fuck shitskin subhuman muslims and fuck the troglodyte golem kikes that manipulate them

Europe is so fucked... imagine being replaced by a population that laughs when your most important monument burns down.

REMINDER that the Notre Dame Cathedral was built on top of an ancient pagan temple. Muslims might very well build a mosque on top of it someday.

Hopefully that's the kick in the ass those vest wearing frogs need to get revolutionary.

>most important monument
>a place of worship to an imaginary superman
oh no what a tragedy

Even non-religious people can respect the fact that is 900 year old archericual masterpiece

Oh no, not all that history... Like when... history and stuff... happened at the Notre dame.. Like. Uh, stuff!
Why are euroniggers so obsessed about their historyless blocks of stone? And why can't they ever be like anglos? I mean. Tower of London, Independence Hall, the White House, even fucking Sydney opera house has more history than your shitty faggot designed rotting buildings.

An (((accident))) indeed

Why come to a practically dead board inhabited by tech illiterate boomers, pajeets, vladimirs and bots when there's much bigger, far more active boards? It's like going to 8ch, make a board and post in it.

You only say this because youre an illiterate americuck.

Ah, that smug euronigger arrogance. Instead of accepting that his ruins from a bygone era means nothing, he instead doubles down on it while pretending anyone gives a shit. Let me ask you. If you asked people from across the world to name important buildings. You'd get 8/10 Anglo made things, Eiffel tower and maybe coliseum. Now be an obedient cuck and build us another statue of liberty, before we tax your asses to grass for fucking with the UK.

who cares. the cuckstian religion has done the white race more harm than good anyway.

>Anglo made things

Sure, name 8.

Attached: tornado-texas.jpg (652x367, 53K)

I mean, some ancient christian artifact which was thousands of years old was kept in the building that was also destroyed. It would be like burning that dumb black shit box the terrorists pray too.

Yeah, some of us live in exposed areas for natural disasters.
Meanwhile you cucks would hoist the white flag at mere refreshing gale.
If you retards really cared, you'd lock it away in a safe, or let a private owner secure it, but like everything french and germs do, it ends in failure and cuckery.

No point in shorting people who are cucking themselves into an infinite war against drones/robots until the end of time.

This guy gets it
We memed Christchurch, similarly, slimes laugh at this. All while, both happenings were organized by glows. (((They))) are baiting each other to fight.

I can’t have respect for anything dealing with Catholicism and/or Christianity. These fucking pedo’s have ruined it entirely. Let’s see the Vatican burn down next. Religion is such a meme. Believe in what you want but don’t be a fucking slave to it.
>10% of muh income to support pedos
Fucking kek

This, I'm not white or Christ cuck but that was a nice looking building I would have liked to have seen with my altcoin bags

It's not osb board or plywood like you're used to. Buildings here do not rot, unless it's ghetto.

Would a noneuropean poster proclaiming that you are wrong make any difference?
Because you are an ignorant nig.
Notre Dame was art, whether or not you or the unwashed masses like it, and the removal of it is one more step in the direction of the erasure of white culture.

Positions of power get infested with pedos, pizzagate is real. Fact is Christianity is a longer lived and more successful system than (((democracy))) will ever be.

Repent fuckers.
Sacrifice will prevail our link with the future and our philia still stands.
We wont perish, not yet, not without a fight.

Attached: 1555367539015m.jpg (768x1024, 115K)

Something tells me you’re either an immigrant living in European or you’re from a country with very little cultural heritage (the US, NZ, Australia etc.).

Jow Forums

Still waiting for you to name 8 anglo buildings of historic human importance.

>can't respect the masterful and ornate craftsmanship of past generations
>can't fathom that people put their actual SOULS into this work, whether they were right or not

Attached: 1534182401977.png (640x640, 108K)

*tips*

>implying the bible tells you to rape kids
>implying pedophilia isn't a problem across all organisations that deal with kids
Man sins. Stop trying to be edgy.

>a bit of wind turns your cuckshed over
>muh natural disaster
the absolute state of anglotards

So if it is hypothetically speaking revealed to be a Muslim perpetrated arson, how will French people react?