(((((((((((CAPITALISM)))))))))))

>(((((((((((CAPITALISM)))))))))))

Attached: pyrimid-of-control.jpg (960x768, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=60eNP3ij7Vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

((((((gaybo))))))

Attached: gaybo_notre.png (1534x828, 952K)

(((delete pls)))

Smart cities ensure obedience.

Attached: robot-1471662.jpg (590x368, 46K)

to be fair it'll stay this way regardless of what -ism we have (yes including natsoc)

All popular systems serve the masses and require an entity that is somehow smartest/strongest yet still cares for everyone - that is fundamentally unnatural and doesn't exist in nature.

But it doesn't matter, because the lie sustains us just as much as we sustain the lie. (()) simply profit from this

The perfect system is to have no system, but instead focusing on cultivating a generation of bright and enlightened children (and that starts with each of us)

>the perfect system is to have no system
this is so ambiguous its meaningless

it literally don't matter. anyone would gladly live in a big-brother style surveillance state if the entire society and its leaders are Buddha-tier enlightened

but 'democracy' in a spiritually/intellectually impoverished society is just repackaging rotten fruit

Can't wait to hack that shit

>going into debt
Retard

Where are NEETs on this pyramid chart?

>think tanks
>that high
what GED schizo made this

'intellectually impoverished' is extremely subjective.

if you want to impose your ideology on the world. you gotta start with yourself. stop worrying about things you can't influence.

RAND is the fucking reason you can shitpost on this zambian boiler counseling board

here bruh

Attached: 1555374907117 (1).jpg (960x908, 146K)

>rand is more powerful than the banks
>rand is more powerful than the ivy league
>rand is more powerful than the media
so you made the image? how much gold do you own?

a few kg, actually

RAND recruits from the ivy league and has vast influence on US foreign policy. It's not necessarily about top-down control, but about connections.

Only a few years after Bitcoin became public, at least a third of Bilderberg participants at that time already had some connection to it.

Don't worry. Robocop will save us.

UTNP-209

PRIME DIRECTIVES
1. Serve the public trust
2. Exterminate capitalists
3. Uphold the law_

(((citation needed faggot)))

I work for a think tank. Does that mean I'm at the top of the the pyramid? I'm feeling like such a chad right now.

Attached: gold shirt.jpg (700x590, 219K)

You're head of the rockefeller foundation?

Learn to meme schlomo

Me at the top.

>(((COMMUNISM)))

Attached: article-2481378-191965A100000578-174_964x562.jpg (964x562, 243K)

That's why Im getting out of america.

kalashnikov are on a whole new level now

Debt slaves are actually in the middle of the pyramid. Time to get actually redpilled:
>youtube.com/watch?v=60eNP3ij7Vc

if you were too stupid to break out of that bottom later during the last TEN YEARS of crypto, you don't deserve to, and you never will.

> if i get enough money i will be free
> and won't have to socialize

you did this...