Where does the money lost on crypto go?

I don't understand. All the lost money, where is it now?

Attached: 1449470016175.jpg (900x613, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o85ki7ivw34
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The money is with the people who sold their crypto.

it's like if you dropped a gold brick into the sun. sure it still exists (actually does it? fuck im no application scientist), but you'll never be able to get it back.

Insise the pockets of arthur

frat boys and niggers who shorted fakes like aantoop pompliano arthur hayes other niggers who short or dump everything they get every day and pretend they love bitcoin while raping anyone who buys

Exchanges have the most money and hold most of the bitcoin
I’d say Bitmex, Binance and CB/Bitfinex have about 30-40% of all supply

>that spoon
it ain't for heroin

Attached: image(5) (3).jpg (1280x960, 500K)

That must be a picture of you if you are asking this question

There is no lost* money, its in someone else pockets, the problem on the markets is the suddent death, noone wants that, you cant cash out if it happens, an slow bleed of death its better

Is.... is it for.... eyeball re... removal...?

Those kids look like bad asses
Not likely to be successful in the real world but definitely tough, that’s worth a lot to some people

wrong hole

Attached: 1541968739618.jpg (298x299, 22K)

It was never there in the first place. Those btcs sold at say $20k were marginal btcs, not the whole supply. So maybe 0.0005% of all btcs changed hands at $20k. There was never enough money pumped into the exchanges to value every btc in circulation at 20k

>i am the niggest

how does a nigger who eats caloric deficit, only eats dogs and does drugs at that age has a better muscular definition than me :(

They aren't fat like you.

Nope, eating ass.

But I'm not fat, i have a 20,5 FMI and 13% bf, and that motherfucker looks better than me, or is it the guns?

This:
youtu.be/o85ki7ivw34

Their body fat is probably half that.

Have you ever used a block explorer?

it goes to the patient

Attached: moneymoneymoney.jpg (3264x1836, 1.19M)