XMR Thread

XMR has been mostly ignored this bull market which is why I am accumulating. It has been steady in the 0.012 range and has found support at this level 4 prior times since 2017.

XMR block reward is below 3 XMR and before 2019 is over it will be below 2 XMR. XMR will have lower issuance vs bitcoin from this point onward until 2040 or so.

XMR has been added to Trezor/Ledger recently and the main web wallet has been given a huge facelift/UX improvement.

I have accumulated 500 XMR. Any other XMR holders here?

Attached: xmr.jpg (458x550, 9K)

>hobbyist project
>new chain every 6 months
>not 100% private
There’s a reason why you haven’t been seeing it

audited by professionals
chain has been the same since the genesis block, has hard forks for code improvements just like ETH, BCH and others
no crypto is 100% private but ring signatures are proven tech, and if you are careful with XMR you are much more safe than using ZEC or any other private shitcoin

I only have 4 digits of crypto but i keep 5% cashed out into a monerujo wallet at all times as my safety net.

Monero
A word from language Esperanto
A language promoted by the big nose
Reminds you of anything?

>shitcoin for drug dealers and terrorists
yeah this coin surely has a future

as drug dealers get busted with Monero more and more

cz: we delist

Yes, accumulate the most "ignored" coin (AKA the one that hasn't gone up) instead of riding 100% gains across the board with everything else, dumping the top, and waiting for another 70% correction. Great job you fucking retarded idiot.

For example : Even if you'd have "accumulated" Masari, you'd have 300% gains right now.

idiots.

I'm talking in the last day or 2 I bought up 500 XMR, who the fuck would sit on a loser in the shitcoin musical chair dance?

I caught the LTC, BNB and the most recent BCH pumps

zsnarks btfo ring sigs. even snowden called monero trash. zero volume on dn markets, barely any tx. literal ghostchain.

btc+mixing and future 2nd layer ct will btfo this shitcoin

>bull market
user i......

Dash has privacy option and way fucking more.

Dash is also self funding and doesn't need donors that will control development.

Dash has automatic instant send, guaranteeing the payment in 1 second.

Dash has smart dapps built into its decentralized second layer.

Monero fucked up by being a one trick pony with no funding. Monero is a experiment from people who understand nothing about economy.

Why do you think Dash is still up there with Monero despite all the FUD over the years? Because the mature investors know. The smart investors know. Eventually the dipshits will realize they are buying an experiment and hop on board the Dash train.

Attached: dashnew2.png (415x121, 3K)

Why Masari if you can have Swap [XWP]?

Reminder that XMR has never had significant usage as a currency on darknet. Everyone used btc and ltc to buy their shit.
I bought and sold like 100k worth of drugs and contraband during the silk road days and never saw xmr.

Expect the feds at your door soon, buddy.

XMR is the tinfoil hate coin

keep believing the world is out to get you. Idiot.

XMR fucked themselves by being a privacy only coin.

>he actually fell for my shit-tiered troll
Take that tinfoil cap off user

>He isn't investing in PEOS at ground level
>Private like Monero
>Fast and feeless like EOS
>DAPP integration
>No inflation; fixed total supply of ~1 billion

Sirs. The price of 1 PEOS is currently $0.017, a market cap of $17 million. Only listed on one DEX which requires no KYC. The total supply has been distributed already. This is the one and only time I will ever shill this coin on Jow Forums. Screen capping for future lulz.

Attached: eospepe.gif (300x300, 1.34M)

ignore the fud. i've given up trying to argue with dimwits and scam artists. i'm mostly in monero right now, and if it drops more, i'll buy more.

PEOS means penis in Greek

Based

Attached: honkhonk.png (700x700, 615K)

Most traders fail. Accumulation one legit coin is the way to go