Really think for a moment

Twitter hate campaigns spread of CSW.
Wikileaks runs a hit piece on CSW.
Twitter (who are intimately in bed with circle aka blockstream) boots CSW off the platform.
Next Binance starts a delisting movement.
If you use your head, it means they are trying to prevent something. This is full damage control.

Attached: download.jpg (200x200, 8K)

I'll buy some BSV when it's $15.

Attached: 2wmqek.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Really think for a moment. You’re an idiot. Nobody likes CW for obvious reasons. He’s a cunt

If you let someone's opinion bother you, that means you value that person.

Market doesn't need SV rn. Bch does the job just fine. If bch fails to scale up blocksizes in the coming years and becomes btc all over again, sv will have a use.

Checked.
CSW is obviously the underdog here and the tactics being used against him seem awfully (((peculiar))).
Stay classy.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-16 Dr Craig S Wright on Twitter I did not attempt to sue hodlnaut My nephew was u (643x340, 52K)

howd you get past my filter!? better add CSW, cant believe I forgot that one. So long you street shitting pajeet

Attached: 321419feecca481b73986ce13837af307bd553f1470a5af409d4fc7ab425dd8e.gif (500x406, 536K)

How does this prevent any damage from anything, even in the fairy-tale world in which we ignore all the fucking facts and still somehow satoshi had a stroke and turned into Creg?

Checked and keked, but I still think BSV existing and thriving is good for everyone and the hate against bad aussie man is unjustified.

>my filter
Implying you aren't gleefully popping into every thread to FUD the shit out of the big bad aussie man coin.

BASED

Yeah but bch is fully controlled and manipulated by chinkmain

>peak delusion

if only

kek

Prevent something, something blockchain related, Wikileaks you say?
Hmmm

Attached: 1515553019552.png (678x2060, 158K)

Their logo is a dragon.

Their budget for shills will soon be running out, fucking paid shill trash

The dumb thing about these forks is that you give old btc whales a shitload of free coins. Which will be dumped on idiots actually buying them.

you and all bcash buyers bought into a scam. you were so late to crypto you don't even realize the difference between a project like bitcoin and ethereum, and one like bcash or even chainlink.

keep clinging to those bags, because you squandered your only chance at getting rich in crypto, and you're never going to get another one. maybe next life?

>Twitter hate campaigns spread of Carlos Matos.
>New York Times runs a hit piece on Trevon James.
>Twitter (who are intimately in bed with Bitcoin and shill BTC through jack) boots Bitconnect off the platform.
>Next Binance starts a delisting movement.
Thanks user, just bought the BCC dip
If you use your head, it means they are trying to prevent something. This is full damage control.

BTW this scam imploding is great for crypto. If you think CSW sperging out on twitter or even being considered as a spokesperson was good for crypto in any sha0e way or form you probably need your head checked.

>they are trying to prevent something
any more toxic pajeet shitposting

Fake account

Maybe CSW should have stayed silent for a while instead of waging wars on the community? Has that occurred to you?

nice

Attached: i made this.jpg (440x960, 73K)

no shit sherlock it's still funny tho

>Wife: Wat r u doin on ur phone? Me: This guy Craig said he was satoshi but he’s not and he tried to sue this space cat and then we all became space cats and then this English dude got sued and this Chinese guy delisted Craig’s shitcoin. (Stares blankly) Me: this is important
i fucking love this

Even if you are right, it doesn't matter.
Crypto is all about building a community, something CSW failed at.

>thinks BCH and BSV are different.
both shit projects - both scams