Not Good In The Long Run (Binance Delists BSV)

Normies and traders know now that anything they invest in can be delisted and dumped and lose all their money. People did lose money because of Binance, without warning. Why trust Binance with trading alts anymore? Traders know most alts are scams, they can still profit from it, but no longer from Binance. Too risky.

What if they delist LINK cuz Sergey and CV have Twitter beef?

Attached: B5C3C336-B030-4A05-A696-5F7E786568BE.png (225x225, 3K)

What alternative? The delist was political. I want a more neutral exchange.

For most people BSV was free...

Crypto 'trading' is fucking shit. I only use an exchange to buy large amounts regularly of a top 5 coin. People who are actually trading cryptos, like why? It's 98% scams that will leave thousands of people holding bags. All exchanges can fuck off, mostly.

I trust them now that they review projects and kick out blatant fraud ridden scams like BSV.

Dex and atomic swaps.

>binance refuses to list thousands of coins based on a series of reasons more or less arbitrary
yawn
>binance delists one coin based on a series of reasons more or less arbitrary
NOOOO FUCKING OPPRESSORS I WANT NEUTRALITY WHAT IS THIS SUBJECTIVE BULLSHIT I DIDN'T VOTE FOR POLITICS IT SHOULD BE DECENTRALIZED WAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: defeated3.png (540x540, 10K)

These.

Protip LINK is best case run by incompetents, worst case an outright scam.

Even worse for hodlers who had bigger bags invested. It should be the coins fault for losing people money, not the exchange's. And traders don't need to trade a lot to make little incremental profits. BSV didn't have a volume/liquidity problem, like I said it was the exchanges fault for it dumping.
Many listed coins are more fraudulent & Binance doesn't care. CV didn't delist til the twitter beef. An ego or
power play that cost customers money.
Difference is people lost money, retard. So confident in your retardation lololol.

Attached: 63D16D43-9477-4F8A-9859-C9ADBC1B377B.jpg (549x638, 60K)

Dude are you seriously complaining about another imitator bitcoin knockoff being delisted? Increases trust in binance to be honest.

>implying other coins have an imbecile like Craig leading the charge

Binance is a private company it can do what the fuck it wants within the law. If idiots base their investments on if something lists on Bianance or not and not fundamentals of a project then you deserve all you get. The idea we should control private business like some kind of utility is Communism.

This just strengthens CSW’s lawsuits, because now he has and can prove financial damages by the fraud allegations

CZ has a list of guidelines to stay listed on Binance. Mr Craig broke a few of them. The only place he might bet him is he warned about delistjng them rather than just doing it.

Pajeets and bag holding cultists are the only people affected.

No other coin is suing people for wrongthink. Eat shit Craig, you're not satoshi

Totally trustable exchange, never list scams.

Attached: binance.jpg (596x241, 58K)

No money was lost and consumers are protected. Binance has a duty to remove scammy shit like this. Few other projects have been so harmful to the space, and no others were purposely designed to do just that. This is a very good thing. Mad respect for the chink.

craig kept hype on the coin for traders
Exactly.
you have a point but a lot of a companies success is based on hype. look how trash apple is.
already explained why in previous comments.
traders too
no one cares, the chinks deciding factors wasnt because of guidelines
>no money was lost
people lost money

How? If anything they have made money from this because it's still trading for hundreds of thousands of times what it is actually worth.

Like people don't lose money every time a listing is rejected or when a coin is delisted because of lack of volume, exit scam or whatever else.
You obviously don't believe any of this, you're just trying to find some arguments to oppose this decision made against a coin that you're invested in.
Personally, I believe exchanges should be free to list whatever the fuck they want, and de-list whatever the fuck they want. There are many exchanges, which means that the market can be efficient and an oligopoly situation is unlikely.

Attached: defeated.png (540x540, 258K)

And I think people should be able to buy whatever trashcoin they want. The point is he didn't delist it because its a scam. There's worse scamcoins on Binance. He delisted it for a powerplay. Exchanges can list and de-list what they want but its not good for reputation. But hey, maybe it ultimately creates an exchange that guarantees no delists so traders don't have to worry about the exchange ruining their profits.

This,

And second; the initial drop was 5% poehpoeh.

Binance requires the coins to have active and proper development. All craig did was spam operation dragonslayer on twitter and claim he's satoshi.

Sets an amazing precedent: dont larp as a trillionaire and whine when youre criticized to try and pump your forked shitcoin while simultaneously threatening and slandering the rest of the network. Craig lucky he didnt have an accident.

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-181732.jpg (876x772, 261K)

Who cares the exchange is private, go on one of the hundreds others.

Also risks of delisting are tiny, the reason CZ did it is because he is an attention whore and losing some money largely makes it for being an e-celeb and having everyone speak about his exchange for yet another week.

shitcoins and penny stocks get delisted all the time
buy blue chip

it was less political and more curbstomping an edgy faggot out of spite

man if they delist link it'll moon, please do

AHAHAHA you held bsv you fucking cuck. good riddance

They did and it dumped. Where you been
I didn't, but the real joke was the confidence in your retardation ahahahahahahahaha

>Pretending BSV being delisted is the same as a random squabble with other devs

Fuck off. CSW was actively destroying his own reputation while simultaneously pissing off the entire crypto community with his obvious scam.

He claimed for years to be the creator of Bitcoin without giving proof.

Over 60 000 people voted and most wanted it gone or simply didn't care.

He doxxed people and wanted to sue everybody who couldn't fight back so bigs bois like CZ stepped in to put a stop to his shit.

>Many listed coins are more fraudulent
nope

it's adorable to see sanjay's vishnu pajeets trying to push the idea exchanges delisting coins as somehow new
friendly reminder "people" didn't lose money. bsv buyers are either subhumans or sociopath daytraders. the world would unironically be a better place if all bsv holders killed themselves

If you're dumb enough to buy a fake Bitcoin by a fake Satoshi you deserve to lose your money, fuck off.

>binance delists one coin based on a series of reasons more or less arbitrary
It's about how it was handled, not just delisting which is fine by itself.

Fuck off binance delists shit all the time, link is next

For the 100th time you parroting NPCs, it doesn't matter if it's a scam. 99% of coins and companies are. You can still make money off hype from trash companies like Apple. Exchanges' jobs are to shut the fuck up and exchange the customer's money. Not babysit the customers investment choices. They aren't a HedgeFund. As long as exchanges exist, Crypto isn't decentralized.

Attached: 8F3B88D2-C406-46F2-8B61-E9908923C03B.png (256x384, 167K)

without warning? you dumbass he gave a warning and it didnt start really dropping till it was officially being delisted. you deserve it if you were still in sv.

Huobi

I don't think there are worse scamcoins on Binance. No other coin has a lead dev claiming to be satoshi as the sole attractiveness of the coin.

BECAUSE CRAIG WRIGHT IS BY FAR THE BIGGEST FUCKING IDIOT IN CRYPTO THATS WHY

I would have agreed with you 4 years ago but I want norman adoption soon. The longer a scam went on under the name bitcoin the worse a lingering bad reputation affects all of crypto. If you want to scam people you can still make pajeetcoin which atomic swaps and ganges staking and no one will care.

When you invoke satoshi and slander btc you are fucking with primordial forces. Sorry to tell you life is not fair.

I open my eyes
I try to see but I’m blinded by the white light
I can’t remember how
I can’t remember why
I’m lying here tonight
And I can’t stand the pain
And I can’t make it go away
No I can’t stand the pain
How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
Everybody’s screaming
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
I’m slipping off the edge
I’m hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered
And I can’t explain what happened
And I can’t erase the things that I’ve done
No I can’t
I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream

Attached: 1555406373033.jpg (540x540, 204K)

kek fair warning at that

kys

Did I touch a nerve there?

Attached: 1551154240391.gif (659x576, 137K)

>so what if my coin is a scam, all coins are scam!
the absolute state

The only thing bigger than your stretched out gay asshole is csw's mouth.

Normies never even heard of the cringy infighting, let alone that anything was delisted or what it means.

Lmao, NPC triggered

Attached: 8369658.gif (400x498, 534K)