Not a Drill

Binance DEX will list at least 3 projects I know of.

LTO, CHX and QNT..

All will have a nice pump from this. Binance says it will bring the DEX online EOM. So less than 2 weeks.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-16 at 12.50.25.png (1046x575, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why those projects and how do you know?

Attached: 1555143441474.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

Like all money making opportunities its about speculation. Quant applied for Binance months ago and has been waiting months on a big exchange under NDA. What other exchange would make you wait months once you already agreed to listing?

I heard 2nd hand LTO and CHX are in a similar situation.

I think these listings were held back to give the DEX a bit of a buzz. Binance has said themselves the DEX is coming by end of April so that's a fact.

Add in FTM and it's a biz wet dream.

You have no idea about any of this.

FTM could be also in the mix. Why not wait till eom curry breather eh.

is based chink gonna make biz rich?

Because it'd be better to be in before that happens? Isn't that the point of this post?

Racism is cool and helps your point whatever it was also. Very cool sounding like everyone else in this board.

i enjoy your speculation user. join us if you'd like, free of pajeetery. discord dot gg/q78wSq

Curry to English please?

पोप और पूप और मूत्र और मूत्र

Delete this fggt

Your missing VIDT. They have a NDA so they wont disclose it yet but lets just say I know for a fact they are listing on Binance Dex.

Attached: binance.vidt.1.png (1692x786, 78K)

lto, chx and qnt were pump and dumps... (and fantom). price is in free fall. op is bagholding and making shit up to try to stop the bleeding but no one will fall for it

chx in an erc20 token.. and will be its own coin in 3 months.. why would they pay 100k to list the erc20 token for 2 months... and then pay the fee again to list its own coin? binance dex doesnt do token swaps..

I don't suggest anyone pushes the price cause if they pump on this anticipation then yeah they will dump but having postitions in them at current levels on a speculation would be very good. I would expect a 50% pump on a Binance dex listing at least.

Hahahahah none of those curry coins are going on the fucking dex. Especially not quant. That shitcoin has ZERO interest/volume to anyone and is dumping like a rock.

You know what binance will list? The coins that actually do volume on their main exchange. Not junk that does 50k per 24 hour on idex.

Idax is good! It will open us up to the chinese market!!!!!!

>600$ volume

Digifinex is a top 5. Besides the washtrading it still has tremendous volume

> Literaly not bought

Bittrex might be a little 2017ish but still its great because we get upbit.

>10k volume

Yeah, you're coin will be SELECTED to boast the dex startup.

>HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-16 at 07.53.24.png (772x161, 23K)

Real talk. I'm a Binance insider. The DEX is going to launch a fuck ton of cryptos early on. V label shit will get priority. Expect to see Fantom, XYO, LTO etc. pretty quickly.

>Real talk. I'm a Binance insider. The DEX is going to launch a fuck ton of cryptos early on. V label shit will get priority. Expect to see Fantom, XYO, LTO etc. pretty quickly.
fantom bagholder cope

NKN will get on there at the start. The team have hinted at binance dex before

Nope. New coins are the best to get people to log in and trade there. If you are trading say Nano on main site whats the motivation to move. Of course many will but trading an established coin on dex doesn't give any more revenue to Binance.

Ahahahaha

Attached: 1516266457757.jpg (1080x1081, 114K)

Protip: Binance DEX does not list projects, projects list themselves on Binance DEX by paying with BNB. That means that any project with enough money can list itself. Stop being retarded. Bitconnect could be listed on Binance DEX.

Fuck off faggot. Enjoy your bags.

what if

bare with me guys

binance

bare with me

lists

barewith me

the coin that

barewith me

is creatred

buy satoshi nakamotores

SV barewith me

the one C

barewitrh me

S

bare

with

me

W

Its not about getting ´new coins´ its about plebs being in charge of their own keys. Makes them feel less like they are being screwed over and are more ´in control´.

Junk like quant has zero interest to anbody. Let alone CZ. This shit will not get listed.

>LTO, CHX and QNT
>DEX
Holy fuck, just kill yourselves binance pajeets.
When will you finally understand that no one cares about your low cap scams? go back to your telegram or twatter, you fucking faggots.