Tread very carefully over the next few days

Unironically critical moments for BTC right now, keep your stop losses set tightly. Also probably gonna wanna buy bsv around $20, but keep some funds on the side or in stink bids for bsv flash crashes.

Attached: E85E80A3-8C8B-4B6A-AEA3-BA4A3EAF1DE2.jpg (1536x2732, 519K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S11971047#p11973542
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought bsv would never go near $20 when I saw you mention that before but it looks like like you were right to believe it might. We'll see but it's looking possible to me now.

I got a target price of $18.

Good idea, buy this shitcoin when it's low and sell it to all the dumbasses who buy high. This is another fucking imitator knockoff coin my dude. BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECKKKK

Shut up you fake fraud faggot.

why buy bsv when it wont be listed in any exchanges soon. how will we sell it?

It's $50 now. As always, buy low sell high. Even scam coins can make money, but if you aren't a day trader, maybe try tried and true. ETH, BTC, LTC maybe.

yes, even scam coins make money but they are all listed on exchanges. bsv will have no volume and no exchanges will list it

A couple will but not many. Which incidently makes it much much easier to pump and dump. Pump to astronomical levels compared to a widely traded liquid market.

BSV is as retarded as chainlink lmao

what do you mean unironically critical? this is different compared to your usual larps about a certain direction. There's def bearish div. happening along with failure to break major resistance, but you still seem doubtful (or giving off the image of) of btc next direction of movement

does this have to do with moonphases again?

I mean that it’s unironically critical, if 5k doesn’t hold there could be a massive bart down
Yes and no, more so there are a few really big holders that are angry right now
The only exchange that matters to whales, the one that doesn’t have Chinese wash trades... Bitfinex will not delist bsv ever.

i dont want to say nothing is guaranteed, but the writing is already on the wall, isnt it

oh and what's your take on the whole cz csw crypto drama going on? is it as free-range and organic as (they) would like for us to believe?

>keep your stop losses set tightly

enjoy getting your ass penetrated by the market maker, he loves your sweet tight stop loss.

>What is slippage?
The point is to have as much volume as possible in a PnD so you can sell as much of your stack as possible at the top idiot.

Someone shop a pink wojak on the kids face

they can only be big babies about it, gotta know can't actually affect bitcoin in long term. it'll rebound

i get your point and i have some bags ready

Based thanks willy

Why would u buy BSV

Attached: 3DD591CD-B3CC-420F-BC0B-B08EF3707575.png (300x250, 14K)

how the fuck do u sell bsv with no exchange?

you are retarded dear sir, stupid.

There's like 20 exchanges, only one has delisted so far.

apparently people are screaming to delist bsv on bitmax too, hopefully a few still be around

Okex confirmed they've no reason to delist currently. I'd imagine others rill do the same

fake and gay

Attached: whale_hunter.png (1600x995, 2.26M)

>bsv
diaf

Are we talking 4700-4500 bart, back to $3.8-$4.2k or new lows bart?

what is the real willy's trip code if he even has one at that

Real willy did not have one, OP here has the first real trip code, used maybe days after the real willy in Nov. It can be assumed this guy is the real deal

>Also probably gonna wanna buy bsv around $20
No thanks

No. It can't. He isn't.

warosu.org/biz/thread/S11971047#p11973542

don't listen to this retard. he told everyone to sell the bottom.

Based history user. *tips fedora*

Bump

>Using the words btc and bsv in the same paragraph

GTFO

BSV is the real bitcoin. The elite are scared and it's showing.