Fantom

This board is now a normie npc zone. The fact you fucking newfags just sold off your ticket to generational wealth is fucking hilarious. I'm not attacking the Fuders, I'm laughing at those who actually believed it and sold. lololololoolol too fucking funny..And on the lowest tier fud I HAVE EVER SEEN. Yes you fell for the poo in loo curry pajeet FUD. Outstanding!

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-16 at 14.04.50.png (882x586, 836K)

Do any of those words actually mean anything?

not fud. it's facts. they are criminals. google what they did at ico. i tink one of them is in prison right now.

they pumped and dumped it recently..its in the dumping phase. they sold at top and stopped shilling/wash trading

dont trust gooks

You couldn’t cope any harder than this.
>generational wealth
You’re a fuckin meme

I bought the dip feels good as fuck

having these people try to sell fantom makes this board more cringey

Allow me to translate:
>Sirs blese buy is bery good coin

wise fren. Congrats u became the future rich.

oldfags remeber this huge Russian vapor ware scam coin that would never ever be worth anything I forget its name.

But they said it was a Russian scam and only brainlets bought it. Some meth head tranny created it I forget his name

oh and even older fags remember this videogame money some random guy made that wouldnt even show his face!

I mean why would you buy something made by someone who wont even allow you to vet for.

Fuck what was that coin called, its a bit hard to rember.

But anyways they said it would never be worth shit

>sirs is next ethereum blog chain 5.0 kindly do needful and purchase

Thats what they said!

That this russian scam was blockchain 2.0 scam coin

good thing they were wrong right?

FUck off pajeet and buy 3.0

I fell for the eth fud back then and sold early, fucking retarded. Not happening again with Fantom.

Sirs u missed bitcoins
U missed ethereums
Do not miss this coin! I promise it the next bit coins AND etheruem!
It does blockchain crypto currency next level invest now or stay poor.
Tell me sirs if you do not invest surely you hate money!

nope moon mission happening its about to blow

Fundamentals are good, but that doesn't mean the coin wasn't the target of the next pump and dump

Didn't break into top 100 cmc. If it was a pump it wasn't a very good one.

noice, but if you're not on vidt now you're a retard, you can buy vidt, wait for a x4 then buy fantom

LTO was the definition of a pump and dump, and it got nowhere near the top 100

lmao is it the next eth or next antshares make up your minds fucking pajeets

Fantom's shit. Bought Aergo, triple bottom at over 6k sats, then it'll fly very high.

Both, Sanjay.