Honk

You bought the Fantom dip right

>Mfw he fell for the fud and sold the bottom

I just increase my stack 6x

Feels comfy

Attached: FANTOM-FTX-696x449.jpg (696x449, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NacP8UTIoEw?t=2549
youtu.be/NacP8UTIoEw?t=2275
twitter.com/fantomfdn/status/998762700862734336?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bagholder cope.. we all know its a pnd and got out last week... its going to 0 i enjoy your tears

You silly retard should have bought the dip!

hold on to your penis this is going to blow up soon

pathetic pajeet bagholder

it's funny how the smart anons pnd a new shitcoin every month.. but the newfags, brainlets, delusional ones keep holding the dump to bottom... take this as a learning lesson op

You have no idea how oldfag I am

Ive seen all the FUD try harder

The "smart anons" just hold LINK and barely post any more. Discord faggots pnd.

baseless pnd fudvwithout proof isn't working anymore show proofs or gtfo

"Smart anons" should shill Cereneum and get paid for their referral link

Attached: Cereneum4.png (123x123, 27K)

we bought in march at a half cent or so. we are still up 2x imbecile

worst case scenario it will drop back to 100 sats. but it is way more likely to hoover around 200-150 for a while or retrace back to 250. After more news, exchanges and development this will go to a 1000 sats atleast.

Yeah ill wait till 150 sats before i get in thanks. If that.

the devs were funding own out of their own pocket. they ran out of ico funding because they sold eth at the bottom. they had to pump and dump the token to get funds to build their business. the pumped it over the last few weeks while selling their tokens. they will keep dumping their tokens every couple of days for the next couple of years. it will take own a couple of years to build the infralstructure. the price wont go up again for another couple of years. it's just going to dump back down to around 2m marketcap and stay there for a couple of years.

it's criminal what they done. pump and dumps are illegal. they mislead/lied to us to pump the price. they lied about mainnet, lied about having billions of assets tokenized, lied about having sto's lined up until 2020. that was all bullshit. he should be in jail

the smart thing to do is sell and buy back at 5mil marketcap in a couple of weeks

wrong thread you absolute mong

Attached: 1536991245228.png (961x1060, 255K)

literally posted the wrong copy pasta from his paid fud folder!!! topkek.

LIES LIES LIES
Ask Andre Cronje in the Telegram or watch the YT AMAs. They converted all dev funds from ETH to USD right after ICO. Biggest buy signal ever.

Cronje actually says they might have cashed out ICO at 50% of what it is worth when the money was raised. So $20 Million.

He also says they have 60 total developers working and are burning through about $3 Million per year.

youtu.be/NacP8UTIoEw?t=2549

Note he says that the original developers who are listed in Github didn't know shit and do shit so they probably wasted a ton of money on them.

Also, Joseph Jang was a scammer and was forced out the project. He probably burned through a lot of Fantom's money.

youtu.be/NacP8UTIoEw?t=2275

Fantom also paid Ran Neuner to shill Fantom. He's a CNBC personality so they paid him a lot. So yes, Fantom has paid pajeet shills

twitter.com/fantomfdn/status/998762700862734336?lang=en

Attached: 896330201212.jpg (940x492, 86K)

Thanks, I knew something was up. They had really sketchy marketing strategy even now.

you mean developers have been hard at work with getting paid to make this happen? actual funding, not hopes and dreams? this isn't fud. sucks for ico guys, but they funded fantom for us to prosper.

thanks. i was too lazy to provide poof.. this is only the tip of the ice berg

lmao sell sell sell. fill my buy orders please. no one cares if you miss the next XRB

biz is retarded. they will miss the boat

Daily reminder: FTM shills will post any kind of shit about FTM just to keep it on the board.

>imagine being so mentally retarded to believe this is only shilled on /biz or some shotcoin pnd flavor of the week.
FTM has been the #1 in trade volume for weeks on all exchanges it's listed on. twitter is shilling it 24/7 this feels unironically like ETH. it's pointless to pretend this is a pnd - everyone who doesn't live in the biz echo chamber knows how big FTM is. it's the next big thing and you faggot will not get my bag. i bought in a lot cheaper and couldn't care less about the retracement

Fuck off shill.

Attached: 1555269873018.png (1210x1000, 231K)

If you want to deny facts by all means.

"muhhh pajeets, muhhhh scam, muhhhh pump n dump"

all a bunch of crap baseless claims. nothing changes this coin realistically scales with smart contracts

Just got 300k fantom, what can I expect?

Shill me on this vs HOLO. They seems to be trying to achieve the same things.

One a platform with full tools and front end integration with a broad use and the other is a centralized chink (((smart-city))) platform

Eternal misery. Buy Bolt

>Shill me on this vs HOLO. They seems to be trying to achieve the same things.

they are. both use different consensus mechanisms that are efficient and fast, but ftm is more about integrating smart contracts than HOLO. Fantom is banking on easy transfer over from ETH and other smart contract platforms. Stress testing is being done to ensure fantom is road ready for heavy network traffic.

I would get both, but Fantom is a better platform for non transactions stuff.

thats the response you get from fudders who realize they've lost the argument.