Next Exchange press release

The CEO of Next Exchange, Christiaan van Steenbergen, attended a blockchain related meeting at the Dutch parliament. There's a press release about it.

einpresswire.com/article/482226240/next-exchange-visits-dutch-parliament-for-smart-regulations-regarding-cryptocurrency-exchanges

Load up your bags. I already did.

Attached: 1_CfJSWe0o74fvMqcClRC5Jg.png (1176x157, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NEXTexchange/comments/bahz82/join_us_for_the_first_official_nextexchange_ama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get ready to 3x after mainnet this april

*tumbleweed*

Plsss sirs do the needful and buy many coins!!! The dev is not fake and got many experience in forking!!!! Plssss sirs i beg you!!!

Attached: 445515111554411212.jpg (229x366, 12K)

every thread is littered with the same commenter posting fud that's long been debunked lol
looking forward to seeing all the next posts flood in once mainnet launches and everyone else hears about it. comfy holding my bags already

Its gonna be great dude.

its always the same copy paste fud with zero effort.... boring

The guy is obviously retarded. He cant keep it up soon, he will have to KYS soon.

Comfiest bags of 2019

Hope it dips before 1.1 and MN.

Yes I would also invest in something where the devs fake team members and admins are telling us that we are asking useless questions when we question the legitimacy?
Screams discord p&d scam.. STAY AWAY!

Attached: 1555148193239.png (455x225, 26K)

I bought some yesterday, comfy bags

> question the legitimacy
where were you when they organized the AMA

Go check their reddit faggot, literally debunked during the AMA. You’re a mega retard.

Dunno. Lowest I see it going is 0.002

heh desperate bagholders trying to shill. you might fool one or two gullible people here. immortal as fuck and I hope you guys will get what's coming for ya :)

same low quality pajeet fud in every thread - you trying to accumulate, user?

> immortal as fuck
> pretending to care about other niggers

kys

Mommy help, I sold at 0.0003 because I’m a marshmallow fingered cuck!

Also Bagholders, am still up 5X in less than a month.

lol, bought this piece of shit from ICO and still holding

Attached: 222.jpg (1920x1202, 2.74M)

Faggot you had the chance to sell 6x from ICO like a week ago. And now 2.3x from ICO. Shut the fuck up.

I'm not followed the market at all, just was suprised that there were thread about this

just checked price, its never been over ICO prices in USD

Attached: DSC00119.jpg (6000x4000, 2.77M)

Depends on when you participated in the ICO, ETH is also way down from it's all time high, but in terms of ETH ICO price (which was used to participate) NEXT is one of the few projects that is above ICO.

Yeah, checked and I'm surprised about that. i thought its already dead project

Attached: 2.jpg (2000x1752, 3.44M)

Nope, they are currently in Testnet and going to be shooting out a big update for their trading platform. They've been up to good, pretty happy they are surviving a bear market so well,

reddit.com/r/NEXTexchange/comments/bahz82/join_us_for_the_first_official_nextexchange_ama/

bags are loaded sirs, when pamp

Attached: angrypepe.png (858x725, 361K)