Anyone else feel comfy knowing that you've made the right pick by going all in on link...

Anyone else feel comfy knowing that you've made the right pick by going all in on link? It's just a comforting feeling to know you are guaranteed to make it while all the pajeets are shilling their random shitcoin bags trying to out pajeet each other.

I honestly don't bother looking at the prices or charts anymore, I feel free and relaxed.

Attached: 1539782274803.jpg (995x560, 196K)

Yes. I concur. Link is love. Link is life.

nothing is guaranteed with a 1b premined erc20 token with 65% in devs hands you naive mouth breather

Not comfy, just too lazy to sell at this point. I've imagined limitless wealth from Link to the point that I know it won't change my life very much if it happens. The ability to focus is the only thing that matters, wealth can't change that.

>focus
>focus on what exactly?

I won't sell either, I'll only sell the links i get from running a node. Literal financial freedom

What matters. Didn't you read it?

Where are you getting the data for your node from?

Some days i believe. Some days i wonder if a Saturn-worshipping death cult isn't actually running the world.

and what does matter?

Cliches. Friends, family. No kidding.

i dont feel comfy. ill be comfy when the bag is secured
no. no i wont be

Self improvement. Nature. All that shit. Being rich is always better than poor, but you need people to help you enjoy it. And i say that as an introverted, misanthropic autist

Well, the cult would not necessarily control the world, but just do what they are told by their diety, and rest assured they are trying to shake as many as they can out of LINK. What? You thought they'd just let us walk right in to their secret faggot platform and all become millionaires?

>all in on link?
stopped reading here

We won't need them or their kid murdering ways after the verticality.

This post looks artificial as fuck

>verticality

Attached: 1553531348001.png (1000x712, 730K)

>mindlessly regurtitated fud
Sad.

The ability to focus

If link goes anywhere near the eth prices today I would be happy. I just want enough to have a small house somewhere cheap and get married and have kids...
I don't want a fucking lambo I just want a life...

>when link moon, my real life will begin