Zelcash who owns it?

This is going 100x this year but who is owning it?

Attached: ZEL.jpg (1127x598, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zel.cash/zelnodes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking Jow Forums is dead. This has done a 3x in the past 10 days and I've never seen a thread.

i did so you probzably just missed it.

Get in on the next easy 3x

www.cereneum.com

Attached: Cereneum3.png (960x600, 1.55M)

Right, this is why poor people stay poor because they think small.

Attached: NANO_ZEL.jpg (1066x1306, 93K)

There were at least two threads.

I have a small amount, OP - bought it last MAY, lol. Kept it because it was worthless, let's see how much I have,

If we go in now it will look like fomo/buying high.

buy the top etc.

>buy the top etc.

> looking at where it's been rather than where it's going

Glad I didn't buy the $8 top on bitcoin, r-r-right? Phew.

based and agree-pilled.

>comparing a shitcoin of the week to bitcoin
kek

> has no reading comprehension whatsoever and probably shouldn't be allowed near computers.

There's nothing wrong with "buying the top". I bought the top on pretty much every coin I've owned. I bought the TOP of btc at $200, I bought the TOP of qnt in August, I bought the top of countless other coins because I looked at where they were going to go, instead of moaning about how far they've already come. Kek, I even bought the TOP of bitstash at ~12 and it mooned to 80+ a few days later.

muh "waiting for the dip" mean you risk likely missing a huge move just to get a 10% better entry, if it comes.

This is a new-to-biz project with tonnes going for it, huge developments this year including their own dex, and one of the most ambitious teams in crypto (at this MC level).

you made me think.
One of the smart Jow Forums head.

How do you know this is the top?
It's your brain fucking with you I guess.
But you can also try a small amount of course just to have and not gettng the feeling "Why I didn't bought at 20 cents". But all up to you. It's easy for me to say now since I already own it but I aint gonna sell shit for less then 16 bucks. and then around 25 if it continues and ultimately hope to see this trade close to $50. So I don't think the top is in, far from it in fact. But we all might be wrong. Still, better then chainlink and sitting on dead money.

It was 0.11 3 days ago and now up 50% - loads of shill posts on /biz suddenly. If you want to buy go ahead.

>loads of shill posts on /biz suddenly

I made all of them except this one. I think there are only about three guys on here who own any so far. This is early as fuck, remember the LTO flurry of posts, before it went 10x?

We've been posting for literally an hour or so. This week is going to be all about ZEL.

Proud owner of 2 BAMFS checking in.

This project is doing what decentralized computing is meant to become. The founder is a gen Z boy genius.

>BAMFS

I don't even know what that is, aware me?

kek, we just spiked to 5000, now pajeet price suppression attemps (pic related)

Its their top tier computing node.

zel.cash/zelnodes/

These will be used to run the decentralized exchange services built into their wallet plarform

No more registering KYC at exchanges. Just download their wallet and trade whatever you want.

fuark, nice. How many to make it? I only have like 7000 :(

Take the Zelcash redpill:

>over 70% of the volume is wash trading
>there was a pre-mine
>a 15 year old copy and pasted the code, thats who made zelcash
>its yet another miner scam coin
>it serves no unique purpose or utliity apart from any other crypto
>ITS A COPY PASTE MONEY GRAB
>its only listed on scam exchanges
>there is active false advertising in the "Zel" community

its always going to be worthless and will soon be forgotten as one of the hundreds of crypto scams

ah so salty

kys shill

i bought at 20 cents, it's 24 cents on other exchanges.

who did they copy paste their wallet from?

They have one of the best wallets available on all platforms.

That wallet is what their project will be built around.

Educate yourself.

ladies and gentlemen, we just caught the shill.

>CONFIRMED ZELCASH PAID SHILLING ON Jow Forums

>Zelcash is a copy paste code rip of Zcash

It's a fork you dumb fuck. It's no secret.

CMC:

"ZelCash is the currency used to access the Zel ecosystem. As a Zcash-fork, ZelCash inherits the features of private addresses and transactions. The Zel ecosystem consists of the ZelCore multi-asset wallet platform and the ZelNodes computational node network which will run sidechains to power Dapps, smart contracts, and asset layers. The ZelCore wallet platform is free to use, and also has a subscription-based set of features that provide API access to major exchanges so that users can transact crypto where they want"

>10 posts
absolutely SEETHING

Attached: dr sage and mr hide.jpg (310x394, 33K)

hahaaa

idiot

Zelcash is a fork of Zcash but they are build their own DEX using a second layer computational infrastructure of high powered nodes

Your fudding to because you want to buy back in cheaper or you want to get in cheaper. Its too late for that now. Even these prices are cheap when you look back in a year from now.

>when you find out their ceo is only 14

t. confirmed pajeet paid marketing shill

kill yourself, faggot
youre not going to get anons money with this obvious scam

whatever. I'm not saying buy on a pump. I am saying its a good project to watch.

i hope u kill yourself when u lose all your money to the market.

im up 15%

Yup thats when the discord p&d group bought in dumbass

>discord p&d group

Attached: discordgroup.jpg (1300x866, 127K)

>700k volume

I own 50k zel. Wish I grabbed more. This is better than komodo and looks like adoption is exploding.

Do you need an invite for discord?

This is 13 mil market cap with most supply locked. You are foolish if you think this is a pump and dump. Real buyers accumulated early on.

discord . gg
/ MnvuR2

>13 mil market cap

That is actually pretty fucking high these days, lol. Stuff under 500k can't even pump.

Something as big as Quant struggles to stay above 20mil

really? well still, supply locked in nodes and more getting locked every day, so market cap is really off if you factor that in. I figured 20 mil is easily sustained if you're a legit coin.

Pump coordinated by twitter shills + team, buy now and get rekt

haha everything that goes up is a pump and dump to you from a discord.

Alright.

Attached: ZELBUYS.jpg (448x156, 24K)

oh so stock twits is a pump and dump site too when they call out stock buys/sells?

it is

>Pump coordinated by twitter shills
this barely has been talked about on twitter. the binance reflink bots haven't even been using the zel cashtag.

false, its been talked about for months if you follow the right accounts, this cz retweet was the excuse they were waiting to pump this piece of shit

I'm a crypto developer and without giving details I will tell you that this 15 year old contacted me at some point last year and he is indeed a scammer. He is one of the faggots who created a shitload of Masternode coins for money grabs then abandoned them. See NORT.

lmao. nice lies.

LOL what a fantasy.

imagine a 15 year old doing anything BESIDES scamming ppl online.
nice post, i believe it. 99% of everything in this market is a straight up scam designed to make the devs rich and the bag holders poor

The irony is I couldn't care less if these faggots believe me or not. I doubt they will even bother looking up NORT and how many people it fucked. I'm gonna keep shit vague because I don't want to get involved and if I give too many details "Scribbles" the 15 year old will know who I am.