Fantom paid fudders will dispute this

Fantom paid fudders will dispute this...

Fantom never crashed. It corrected and looks like a bull flag ready to explode upwards.

Attached: 20190416_161301.jpg (1076x1021, 157K)

>usd

Yikes

>paid fudders
the absolute state of fantom poos

Andshards wibes sirs. Pls do the needful

Attached: pittance.jpg (896x896, 442K)

next eth sirs its the next tron gains with antshares vibes

active telegram community with devs pls kindly do the needful and buy ftm sirs it will bring many gains

next x100 trust me

i was the user that shilled fantom here first.. i pnd it'' like i did to chx 5 months before that... i dumped at ath.. enjoy holding these scamming criminal gooks bags to 100 stats

> do you like bags?

fuck off nick, we all know you are just larping as a pajeet. indians unironically left after 2017 only newfags fall for your FUD

Always the same story. Neckbeards who sold will dedicate all their waking time fudding because they want it to crash so the can gloat and make believe that they made the right choise. I have another option for you: KILL YOURSELF

>criminal gooks
kek you are retarded. you alone pumped and dumped it??? FTM hype is everywhere - Jow Forums was even late to the party. It's the most mentioned project on Twitter, YouTube and all Telegrams I follow. Deluded faggot, keep thinking this is a pnd. You'll get REKT hard we are still in profit and not selling

The stench of despetation. If you want people to believe in your pet coin, try shutting up about it for ONE DAY. Just try it, no ftm shilling for 24 hours. Can your team manage that?

Desperation. Phoneposting like a retard.

kek

Where’s your buy order, son?

At 100 sats.

Forming a nice ZClassic formation. ALL IN!

this graph tells me to not buy Fantom because its artificially pumped near its ATH

you wish sad you arent the smart money that bought in march, sad

>what is usd value
>what is satoshi value
found the newfag. ATH was at 4 cents, FTM is at a 75% discount from ICO

If you sold you deserve to stay poor. Main net not out and it's not on the major exchange yet. So we haven't seen the high at all. You guys are idiots if you think 1.5 cents is the top

it is going right back to 100 sats. the mainet listing was a scam.

lol they built test net and update code on github everyday for a scam. pay all the developers for a scam. crypto is a scam.

Fantom paid shillers will dispute this, but Fantom is a scammy useless shit coin.

Bought ~1m over the last few days am i retarded?

>log scale
every time

Attached: 1549970944332.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>a bull flag ready to explode upwards

TA on crypto. Top fucking kek

not paid. write positively because nano is great technology. it scales better than anything out.

Nano might be an even worse shitcoin. Lol look at its past. And its distribution wasnt trustless?? Fuck that.

hey let's see fantom's performance this year, we haven't reached price discovery. whales gotta load their bags for the road trip.